Any ideas on opening the capsule without breaking it?

Any ideas on opening the capsule without breaking it?

drill

Squeeze gently on both side of the point where they meet, and twist. Isn't very hard, just don't apply too much pressure, otherwise you'll break the capsule. Also, do it over a piece of paper, so you can catch anything the falls if you fuck it up.

tiny drop of water or lemon juice the size of a pin

wait would that actually work?

Why open your meds?

Insert deep into anus.

It'll come out your nose open.

If it hasn't worked, you haven't put it up there deep enough.
Get it reeeeeeeeeeaaaalll deep.

Kek. Hell no. It'll melt the capsule and it'll be ruined. It may also melt to the point where it permaseals it.

just twist and pull the two halves apart, gelcaps are made to come apart

If you can't see the real solution amidst these obvious trolls, I am sad for you.

you’d think that but It doesn’t wanna come apart and everyone it does the capsule gets fucked

Just twist and pull apart.
Open it over a plate or some paper and then add it to something like apple sauce.

If you're planning on snorting gabapentin, you're a fucking retard. Enjoy the terrible burn and drip.

If your goal is to open the capsule why does it matter if it breaks.
As long as you don't spill the contents every where you're fine.

Twist it they come apart

Lolol fuck no gaba only works when swallowed

Or he just doesn't like swallowing capsules and wants to put the AI in something

use a comically large mallet and smash it open

he;'s gona replace it with something else to kill someone or make them very ill

can confirm: i did it once

why bother with the capsule, just put something in their food

If anything, they'd figure out their meds are being messed with since they'd get sick AND their symptoms would come back.

incorrect. i did this with my stepmoms meds for her parkinsons.

she takes multiple a day and two at a time.

i replaced one of them with powdered bleach and she got a really fucked up stomach ulcer which then got infected. spent 3 weeks in hospital while i got to stay at home, listening to my music full blast and masturbating in the living room

>your

Guess again

Soak in water

Put it in the freezer for an hour

For real?

no, that will ruin everything

You won’t break the outer cellulose just by opening.
What’s your end game? Empty and fill with something else?

Yes. When my dog wouldn't swallow the Keflex (an antibiotic), the vet suggested it. Open the capsule and mix it in with his food. It worked perfectly.

Use a razor blade.