GF/Ex sharing discussion. Anons who have actually posted your gf/ex's nudes, how did it feel? Was it worth it...

GF/Ex sharing discussion. Anons who have actually posted your gf/ex's nudes, how did it feel? Was it worth it? Do you regret it? The thought of doing it turns me on but I always chicken out in the end.

Posted my ex a lot a while back. I don't anymore because I'm not as angry, and I pushed my luck enough posting face pics. I can still find a bunch with reverse image searches, and she shows up sometimes in hairy threads.

Worth it, yes. Enjoyed anons fapping to her.

Felt that way too at first, then I thought "fuck it" and posted, loved the thrill and rush it gave me of random strangers online seeing her fully naked.
Soon I got addicted to the feeling and anons commenting on her and I kept posting more and more, now her pics and vids have been saved by countless strangers across the internet and more recently her set got posted online by a stranger for even more people to download and use her as fap material.

that sounds hot, honestly.

do you still like the idea of dudes stumbling on the pics and fapping, or do you hope they just kinda disappear?

Some of both. The face pics don't get reposted much, so I don't worry too much. Lost of shots of her bush made it to Tumblr. I'm ok with that.

It does. She even gained a bit of a following on here, had her fans posting her around in addition to myself. I'm sure gallons of cum have been spent on her by now.
The hottest thing is that she has no idea her body is being seen and used by total strangers for their own pleasure

see that's what would turn me on about it -- the exposure is so fucking hot

Try it yourself then, you could post a bit first and see how others respond to it.
And if you're worried someone will recognise her, they won't. In here, she's just another among the many whores posted here, just another slut for others to jerk off to.

This. Do it, user.

Oh, you just mean sharing pictures of your girl, not actually sharing her?

Yea it’s great but I prefer sharing on kik one on one and chatting with another guy sharing his

I post my wife fairly often but I'm more into trading privately with guys now. It's an incredible rush when guys tell you how hot your wife or gf is, but I find it be more fun to trade with a few people and build up some trust to eventually share everything. I like seeing a lot of pics of one chick, as opposed to one or two pics of a bunch of random girls.

I never post face publicly though. That's asking for trouble.

This. I posted some nudes with face a while back of an ex -- it was a huge rush, but I immediately started freaking out afterwards. Only do cropped pics now.

Never regreted it once

are you actually OP? I've been seeing this set forever

I enjoy the conversation just as much as the pics. I get bored a work so it's nice having someone to chat with while you share pics, rather than a bunch of 15 year olds just posting "MOAR" over and over again.

haha yup. I just get bored when the only thing people say is "moar". As long as dudes are giving actual comments, it's fun

Totally agreed. I’d like to have a small group where we chat and share one day. It seems like most of the guys I share with just disappear after the first chat and share. I mean I do too, since after you cum you lose interest pretty fast! That’s why you need a group

Yup

Should I keep sharing or let it go?

first time sharing her

Does it ever bother anyone who shares their wife/gf's pics that like half the dudes on this site are really young, and are fapping to her pics? Never really thought about it much until now, but it's legit kinda weird

Same story as the rest of the anons, love it

I agree, i post my 46 yr old wife all the time, get some great comments, turns her and me on, especially some of the wwyd comments

kinda chub, but great curves

That's exactly the thrill of it, she's being shared for all to use

I've been sharing with a couple guys for like 6 months. We've built up trust and send facial pics, videos, everything. I even know one guys real name and facebook.

I've never really thought about it. It's kind of weird I guess, but I started jerking off at what, 13? So it's not like theyre doing anything unnatural.

Anybody ever actually recognized your girl? It's my nightmare, but it'd also be hot as hell as long as he didn't white knight

No but I feel the same way. If I knew someone that knew my wife sass her naked I'd love it, but people have to be dicks and try to ruin everyone's life.

I'd like that too, had something like that going a while back but her fans all disappeared

Yeah, I always hear good things about the tits in particular

this. I don't get it at all. Guys will be like "moar omg she's so hot moar" then the second they see something identifying pop up in a pic, everyone is like "fuck the user over, tell her, tell her parents" etc. I've seen it happen on here a few times. People are dicks.

Jesus Christ she's hot

Exactly. I like being able to show her off, but I have to build up some trust with guys first. That's why I generally only use email and I'm not on kik (well that and email is easier from my office) and I try to only for other wives or long term girlfriends.

She's your wife?

I take photos of my wife. She knows about this as one would expect given that she's the subject. We've posted them online together. It's fun. I occasionally post them on my own as well because she's hot, and I like the pictures I've taken.

She's submissive / exhibitionistic, and I'm dominant / controlling / voyeuristic. No regrets. We're careful to avoid sharing any personally identifying information or too much face.

Pic related

>i. think, they put wrong prices!!

Yup

repost the bush at least

You are a lucky man. How long have you been together?

Me too. I've always tried to avoid posting shots that show too much of our bedroom or wherever we happen to be. That just seems kinda weird for people to be looking at all our stuff...

Little over 8 years

She's great man. Similar body to my wife but yours is on another level.

It's been a while. Here ya go...

Missed pic

>Similar
>on another level

No face?

I'd always avoid posting pics of her face or tattoos. Plus they weren't posted, so much as I shared them in chat with strangers and fapping to hearing about what they wanted to do with her.

It was worth it, some good faps.

Not publicly.

Things can be similar but not exactly the same.

I post my wife on here and also trade wife pics with a buddy he went to high school with my wife and hadnt seen her in 10 yrs and said he never thought he would see her nude, im sure he jerks off 2 her nude pics

Yeah, I guess I don't really care if anyone can see our setting unless there's a visual detail that makes identification easy.

Pic also related

kik?

then they're just similar

Sorry dont have kik

That's really hot man. I'd be too worried to do it with someone she knew once, but still.

How'd you get hooked up with him?

sharewithyou22

Well he sends me his wifes nudes so we both get to see

love sharing my wife

I posted an ex here a lot years ago and it was a big turn on. The rush of it, the idea that strangers are seeing her nude and she has no clue. Seeing what others would say. Someone took the set and put them on motherless, and recently they popped up on a girlfriend sharing site. It's really hot.

That works out nicely. I've traded with a couple guys, but they usually have not very attractive wives and mine was pretty attractive.

Thanks for the grammar lesson bud

she's hot. Ex?

I only show her on kik now. But love guys seeing her if anyone is down

Mhm she got it tight

Open to emailing?

an Ex unaware. interest?

Both wifes are hot so its mutually beneficial

maybe a different perspective here. this girl was my buddies ex, of a long time. I thought she was hot, had a wank to her now and again. Then, she cheated on him, they broke up, and I got my hands on these. I post them not just because it turns me on, but because...fuck her

No kik is much better and less hassle
>also no exif data to delete

Sure

Just someone i know and it was a coincidence they went to school together

haha, nice. Well post more of the slut

Interested in a new trading partner?

I like to limit it to just people i know

Anyone into RPing fucking my ex? Either together or while I "watch"

Since you all are 'discussing' this topic... one thing I don't get is the need for a "trading partner" at all. Like, honestly, don't any of you dudes just post shit on gonewild / elsewhere with your girl? Why the need for some private 1:1 time with another dude?

Seems like an obvious way to get your OC dumped in places you're unaware of by a seller.

At least by posting stuff in quasi-public you get the fun of vicarious exhibitionism.

GF

I am interested, chubby cute teen gf

Fair enough.

Because trading with one guy allows you build up trust to trade anything without fear of it being posted somewhere else. Also a lot of guys like to see multiple pics of he same chick. If you vet people are trust your gut you can find people to trade with that aren't going to burn you.

damn. Tits?

Sample pic? I'm generally not into chubby chicks but we'll see

Then she is definitely not for you

She loved to be spanked and disciplined.

anyone ever actually shared your girl's pics with dudes who know her IRL? Risky, but would be so hot

For just over the past year, I've at wanted too post at least one nude on her birthday for a revenge feeling. Which was a few days ago. I've been jumping back and fourth. I'm not as angry as I used too be so I'm not sure if it will be worth it. I mean the cunt really put me in the gutter like some other ex's. I've only wanted too to it too this particular one. I'm just not as angry as I used too but about it. Yeah the thoughts linger and it annoys me, but it passes quicker these days.

Not bad...

What do you think?

Flacid belly tho, she was fat