He's injured AGAIN

>He's injured AGAIN

Oh for God'a sake, just put him down already. When and if he's injured for the World Cup next year, does he go down as the best player to never even partake in a meaningful tournament for his country? I quite literally do not even know what he looks like in a Germany jersey lmao

take him round the back of the stables with a shotgun and send him off to the glue factory

götze is superior

>does he go down as the best player to never even partake in a meaningful tournament for his country?
That would be Ryan Giggs.

>Draxler
>Schürrle
>Reus
>Götze
>Özil

quite funny how all our promising players turned to shit over the last 4 years

he played in the ec 2012 though

Schürrle and Memezil were shit all along.

schürrle was a GOAT tier impact sub
Özil was unironically the best player for Germany from 2010 to 2013-ish

Why does he look like a female-to-male transgender?

Ryan Giggs and George Best piss on Reus and never went to anything either

FIFA cover curse, he'll be back to full health bar in '18

>Ozil
>shit
kek

fuck that scum bag

>le 20 million injury man

>jersey

only thing Ryan Giggs gets to piss on is his sister in law

I think they just fuck m8

>anime

Reminder that you are a failure in life. Your dad would be so ashamed of your faggot anime habits. Your mom sobs at night sometimes because her loser son may never give her grandkids and if you does it will be from a landwhale. Your great grandfathers fought for their lands and worked to carry on the family line which you now shit upon. So go ahead, hump that crusty body pillow while you watch fake cartoon girls made in Japan. The world will go on without you.

>le anime girls and dakimakura maymay xd

I have about as much respect for the USA as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is Reddit. It is video game hotpocket. It is capeshit. It is Cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the Reddit memes that comprise anime and hentai.

It is the most depraved country with infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is Saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is Reddit. It is Memeyfornia. It is American busts.

>implying a single person in the worlds superpower give a flying fuck what a German thinks

We all laugh at you for ruining Europe yet again with immigration and bullying the other EU members in to taking more rapeugees

Germany are living literally rent free in Trumps head

>B-b-b-ut you must p-p-pay...muh NATO waaaaaa SAD

>the worlds superpower

Israel?

>being this jealous

>migrants didn't exist in Europe before 2014, places like London, Paris or Berlin were 100% white

>Europe is better post 2014

Jealous? I'm about to live in Corbyn's Britain mate things are going to be amazing

>mfw Trump goes for his overplayed handshake and Corbyn meets him with a dab

>Corbyn
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>being this smug while 30 million illegal aliens vote in his country

>No matter how many migrants get into Europe it'll always be whiter than Estados Unidos

Your little chink country has no place to judge

>literally dripping with envy

Should have felt the Bern m8

>Kroos