How could Leia remember her ``real mother'' a ``little bit,'' when Padme died in childbirth?

How could Leia remember her ``real mother'' a ``little bit,'' when Padme died in childbirth?

Ever read Dune?

Yeah like 15 years ago but I don't remember something about Leia

Lucas ripped off a lot from numerous scifi sources, no doubt he ripped off the idea that luke and leia much like Paul Atreides daughter retained memories even going so far back as her time in the womb, not so different a situation here.

ze force

More likely that he just didn't know their mother died in childbirth because he hadn't written that part yet.

Because you think the prequels matter.

Because Padme is actually Hell

just turn your brain off bro it's just some popcorn fun :)

she dug up her mom's corpse

Carrie fisher was so fucking gorgeous, i would wreck her to day

eww

it would probably be horrific, and as a teetotaller she wouldn't have any drugs in her house, but I could say I banged princess Leia and her her fridge probably has great food in it that I can steal before I smash a window and leave

The twist is she also remembered Luke was her brother and wanted that lightsaber, force sensitive dicking

The Force did it.

Nah, the contradiction came from the prequels, since Lucas couldn't think of a way to write it in any way other than Padme going back to her home planet the minute she shat out them babies.

Maybe Bail's wife died when she was really young and she's thinking of her.

Leia was force sensitive
She probably remembered her soul or something.

Because "Padme" or any of the other shit from the prequels didn't exist when Jedi was written.

>babies don't have memories

Do you remember your birth?

Yeah it was overrated and pretentious af.

best you can do is put it down as her meaning her adoptive mum.

If you go the force route, then she should have remembered luke was her brother

but having said that; perhaps it wasn't a "memory" just empathic feelings she felt through the force

She did remember Luke was her brother, she said she has always known.

It makes the three kisses even weirder.

Its not that weird really, she just wanted that oniichan dick

She didn't know about her REAL mother. She assumed her adoptive mother was her real mother. There you go.

i remember laying in my crib

Is Dune worth reading? I've read some Asimov, Heinlein and Clark. Liked them, but have never been super into sci-fi.

the little bit of her he remembered was her womb

dune is good, so is dune messiah and children of dune. then it gets pretty fucked up, i dont think herbert wanted to do anymore. dont read any of those prequels and sequels written by his son and some other douchnozzle though

She was talking about Organa