Let's gooooooooooo

Let's gooooooooooo

Why can't they use the normal one? And what is to stop someone using this one? Are they really gonna quiz the people that phone up to make sure they are trans before helping them? If they aren't trans and they call will they just say "lol kys bye cunt"???

Should someone prank call it, or what?

prank this shit

alright Sup Forumsros imma prank call it in like 30 mins and make a thread out of it.

give ideas on what i should say

Dubs-trips-dubs sandwich of truth

>they've already removed themselves from the gene pool
I mean, the goal is achieved already, why help them suicide if it'll only rack up sympathy and crying lefties will get political power

also, i mean, it's morally wrong to advocate suicide

"Helloooooo yes yes I really wanna dieeeeee i really wanna kiiilll myseeelf because because because they won't give me my own bathroom at schooooool"

How do they know what gender you are on the phone? Do they just pick the opposite of what you sound like?

it's time bros

ask how you can justify your existence to god, go on some religious stuff before screaming aluakbar! and ending the call

"One night, I was sitting on the couch, watching my favorite TV show, when I heard a voice say, "Come here my child, follow my voice." I did what the voice wanted and followed it into the kitchen. I was surprised to see a giant can of Chef Boyardee sitting in the middle of my kitchen. I stood there in amazement wondering what would happen next. Then he broke the silence and asked, "Why haven't you been your Chef Boyardee my child. I said I didn't like Chef Boyardee anymore. He said I was lying and asked me to climb inside of him. I said no. Then, he pulled out a gun and said, "Get inside of me or I will kill you." I said ok and climbed inside of him. The Chef Boyardee was like quicksand, the more you struggle, the quicker you sink. After a while, the Chef Boyardee consumed me and I fell into a Chef Boyardee void. I fell for what seemed like hours, and then a white light consumed me, and I woke up laying on the floor in the kitchen. I was reborn. I was a new man. I stood up and said, "Thank you chef." He smiled, and floated into the floor. Ever since that night I have been eating Chef Boyardee for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My friends don't like me anymore, because all I talk about is Chef Boyardee. But that didn't matter. I don't need them because I will always have my Chef Boyardee."

>morally wrong

"Y'all ever taken a shit so big, it feels kinds gay?"

>talk some stupid shit about getting bullied by white people in your school/college whatever
>make it sound that you killedyourself
>wait for the host to react to you commiting
>finish it by then saying hitler did nothing wrong

or not cause secondary trauma to people...

These people know what they signed up for. I'm sure they'll be fine.

hmmm fair enough... Maybe someone should really an hero then... get a group phone call going

I like the idea already

WTF those dubs trips

I mean, I would - but I'm not trans, and I love my life. sooooo....

I'll listen in?

I might do that too. Not trans either, but just like to cause mischief

may as well make this a raid
lets all call our selves johnny bravo