Has there ever been a nation so full of cancerous cunts?

Has there ever been a nation so full of cancerous cunts?
Just so bitter about everything and hates anything that isn't American. Constantly btfo'd in world affairs,no education so they're on this board being cancer all day and night. Literally cry over 9/11 meme

>no humour
>no intellect
>shit at elite european sports
>trump loving
>obese fucks

S-stop it!

>MLS has 0 (ZERO) champions league titles so far

lmao

>elite european sports

They have baseball, while brits play cricket with people who shit on streets.

>do 9/11
>cry about it
>blame goat fuckers when dad finds out

What the fuck did America mean by this?

Damn right, we're #1 at everything, including having cancerous cunts.

>brits getting this buttblasted

how embarrassing

>MLS teams have zero (0) CL goals scored in their entire history

this shame I feel is too great

rounders is a girl's game, like netball

If you pay a little attention, I'm not talking about the sport you played with your sister when you were a kid. I'm talking about baseball.

> shit at European sports
> brit flag
The hubris of this post

We need one for every country?

yeah rounders we play it when we're 7

Nigel and ahmed are just mad they're getting btfo in the other thread over dental hygiene. So they make this one as damage control

>350 million people
>the biggest media industry in the world
>the biggest sports industry for an entire country

yeah we can afford to be glutenous disgusting pigs in nearly all aspects of life. That's the joy of being american. if you don't like it, you can fuck off to denmark or something and be """"happy"""" with your morning coffee and hygge lifestyle.

How ironic, it's Tyrone So'Unique Washington over here who got BTFO in the other thread

I'm with america

Fuck off nigel

>I'm talking about baseball
Yeah, rounders is for girls

Oh how ironic it's abduul rasheem Muhammad in this thread. Isn't it time for your prayer session?

Isn't it time you got shot by a white cop Tyrone or aren't there any left in your country?

>give $350 Billion to the people who did 9/11
Nobody respects you ameritards

>it's a bong gets triggered that a former colony surpassed his country episode

> He thinks cops are out killing blacks in droves
Nice job falling for this media sensation. There are more blacks killed by other blacks in a single weekend than by cops in an entire year. Fuck off cuck.

So is divegrass here, by age 13 only girls still play it

>constantly btfo'd in world affairs

We are quite literally the world's most important and dominant superpower. We are Rome, you are at best some little troupe of bandits on the outskirts.

USA
>Best american landscape
>Most diverse and rich cuisine from all over the world
>Richest free market economy
>self-sustainable, massive, lavish
>Loyal to national sports, dominates world markets as a lone country

Spain
>best women
>best language
>best landscape in Europe
>best cuisine in Europe not including amphibians or fatty carbs
>best leisure lifestyle
>Dominates other europoors at their sports

bros 4ever

Solve the riddle

Be American, get ____

Access to the best universities and doctors in the word?

>said biff huckabee in his cowboy boots as he rides into the prairie

wtf i love USA now.

Death to Nigels.

Powerful

>he can't understand modern world affairs so he eats up a simplified version of an ancient story and pretends it's a relevant analogy

Charged thousands in taxes during your lifetime to help pay for Europe's piss poor excuse of a military all while riding the coat tails of us and throwing it in our faces why you can afford roads, education, and health care while we police the world for you.

>Spanish
>best language
CHI

>be American
>get shot
>go bankrupt from either medical bills or having to tip the shooter

Be bong, get spooned

Americans are WOAT

lmao

>Be bong
>Get raped by sandnigger refugee
>Get thrown in jail for naming sandnigger's religion

>he has a prime minister who spends all of his energy talking about gays, transsexuals, and empowering womyn and brown people

Now i want to watch some americans sports.

Fuck eplel

>starting pointless wars in the middle of the desert for Israel is 'policing the world'
lmao

>his president is Donald Trump

Dude we should have just left Saddam to do whatever he wanted lmao

>be clap
>get raped by Tyrone
>enjoy it
>buy subscription to BLACKED.com

Pay 3.5% of our annual GDP towards nato while some of you don't even meet your 2% gdp minimum is policing the world when our gdp is more than most of Europe combined. So yea we are wasting an immense amount of money on you guys.

Funny how almost every time I see a cuck talk about BBCs on this board it's a United Kaliphate flag

>typical argument with a liberal

Dude Saddam had WMDs
>thousands of dead yanks later
Just kidding lol

>his president isn't Donald Trump

This thread already has more replies than this even though it's been up for 5x as long.

Americans truly cannot handle the banter is this is irrefutable proof.

Bush lied about that for justification but it was absolutely the correct call, the only reason ISIS took over was the stupid nigger who wanted to leave asap and create a massive power vacuum in a country hat doesn't even have any idea what its real population is

>be american
>be dumb

Well that's just a blatant lie, it's always you Americucks posting that 'blacked' shit, you're obsessed with it because you've been cucked out of your country

In the end, no one cares much about you. The daily hate and insults, no more.

mmm bait

This thread also has more British flags attached to posts than American flags. Someone seems a bit obsessed

It's literally the opposite tho.

America is a more important country and we like to talk about ourselves. Brits can't even be bothered to defend themselves

Hmmmm maybe it's that
>there are at least 10 times more Americans than Bad Teeth People on this board
>Bad Teeth Empire is less relevant and less attention-grabbing than USA

But nah your explanation is cool we can go with that :)

>Use American website created by an American and predominantly used by Americans
>Complain constantly about Americans

Lmao imagine being this cucked

LE

>meet your 2% gdp minimum
The UK does so what you are saying is irrelevant

This post reeks of bitterness, mad that we stole your crown. I think you're projecting.

Being in NATO means wasting money on you guys, actually. Should've been dissolved in 1990.

Reminder that Amerifat mods are unable to handle the banter.

Another anti american thread made by a brit. Why are you so obsessed with us? We broke up 240 years ago bro. Get over it

>America and UK throwing shit at each other over who's more retarded

Continental europe approves

WHAT A SHOCK THE SPANISH JOIN THE ANTI-BRITISH SIDE

FOREVER MAD GIBRALTAR IS OURS

>replying to a usa thread
shouldn't you be busy trying to ruin Europe once more?

You simply cannot handle the banter. Compare responses in each thread. Americans lash out like manchildren with regurgitated insults and Brits just laugh it off. This thread will hit bump limit in an hour.

America are the bad teeth empire though, so you just blew yourself the fuck out :)
lmao gg no re

Lmao at least the U.K. Is smart enough to leave the festering corpse of the Euro, enjoy trying to collect debts from 3rd world shitholes like Spain and Greece

Excuse me queen, may I create an anime posting forum for British people only?

Perhaps, Do you have license?

Indeed my liege.

What will this website contain?

Mostly shit posts about racial commentary, sports, cartoon women, etc.

RACIALLY CHARGED COMMENTARY IS NOT ALLOWED! WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE WORST! 8 YEARS IN THE STIR!! Abduul take nigel away, and rape his wife after. He needs to learn his lesson.

I only see one person lashing out in here and it isn't an American

Americucks are eternally triggered by banter

Wonder how many clapfats in this thread have already called their lawyers

5 nations, 1 being us meet the minimum. We are wasting alot of money on Europe as a whole. And europeans and libs here wanna pretend Europe was everything figured out when really the deep state of this nation is what's wasting all our money

Just like Pootugal joins the anti-spanish side. All the scum join the british, cant wait for a paki flag to appear.

>Austria attempts to form a lasting empire

tfw too smart to stay in the most wealthiest region of this planet

Calm the fuck out tyrone

>""american"" website
>owned by a jap
>based on jap culture
>hosted in europe

Lmao imagine being this cucked

Awww cute Germany jr. Keeps giving me replies hoping I'll pay him a little attention.

Here's your you

So why don't you just quit? Scared of ebil Ivan still?

>Calm out

They don't even teach English well over there do they

> this nigel is so new he doesn't know moot sold a failing website to a jap so he could get a real job working for Google.

The most stagnant trading block that keeps having to bail it's members out

We dumped it when it went to shit

I'd rather die than join your side.

Fuck off, you and poortugal

(((They))) pull the string hans. Us regular people have no say in these matters.

>Just so bitter about everything and hates anything that isn't American

We like just about everyone though

>that keeps having to bail its members out
So why do you take Norn Iron and Scuckland with you?

the Spanish are bros and the foundation of old, core, and beautiful Europe

Can't say the same about the Paki posters under the Union flags and the rest of the flags in here

but, being from the greatest country on God's green Earth, I welcome you all in 25 years when your continent sinks

Desu Deutsche has like 70 trillion dollars in total derivatives exposure, amazed they haven't completely gone under yet

Yes I did know that, doesn't change anything I said in my original post though

Moot was a weeb
Cucked by japs

> welcome Europe to America
> see what europeans did to their own continent.

No thanks.

Stagnant because we're already developed and wealthy as fuck you idiot. You think the world cares about your tiny little island because you had some global power 100 years ago? Keep on living in the past, Nigel. Like it or not, but without being part of the european free trade zone you're fucked.