God I fucking hate this hair style. It's fucking everywhere

God I fucking hate this hair style. It's fucking everywhere.

80s mullet and 90s curtains were bad, but this is far worse. It's pathetic.

its not all that bad IMO
most of the people who have this hair are fags but the hair itself isnt that bad. better than "shags" or other lowlife hairstyles

I wish I had hair to pull out something like that

shut up fag

Why do we have to see ugly niggers everywhere either you aint doing shit about either

Bump for truth

>bumped his own thread

It's inspired from German Nazi military haircuts. Why would you hate something so badass? You must be a hippy faggot

You have this haircut don't you

I know. literally 60% of guys

reminder that if your hair is longer than a #3 buzz cut you are an effeminate little girly man

I ironically have a Hitler Youth haircut. Looks pretty nice, if I do say so myself.

woops meant to reply to OP. OP is a hippe faggot, not you.

this haircut along with trendy glasses and a beard is ultimate numale cuck core

slide thread.

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that

I think its shit.

Anybody else here rocking the Jefferson Darcy?

It's getting hot in the summer, but I refuse to be one of "those people" that has a shitty half-buzz.

And if you're balding, please just shave your head and grow some facial hair.

Agreed, its classic and masculine. I for one welcome it's revival. I honestly think culture shifts with politics. We are entering the era of the right.

All the haircuts of the 70s till now have been absolutely degenerate and effeminate.

Yeah, Nazi military haircuts sported by effeminate leftist faggots.

That's what's infuriating about it.

So what's a Sup Forums approved hairstyle?
Pics please

This haircut is a clean 50's cut as long as it isn't dyed or accompanied by gay piercings. It's a haircut from a much less degenerate time in America. I don't mind it at all.

#0 buzz cut

Bump

I've seen and meant more right-wing and white nationalist boys sport it than lefty faggots.

tfw right side of my hairline has receded at a hilarious level while my left isnt that bad
kill me

*met

holy fuck I cant type today

True. It's strong and is stylish at the same time. Buzzcuts are shit unless you're 30+.

The 'just finished chemo' look

I feel you, my hairline isn't receeding but it's been fucked up since I was a kid.

The right side is straight but the left is like a wave

>Buzzcuts are shit

t. no jawline faggot

if you are a real man it is the ultimate haircut

Not only is he receeding but he has a massive fucking forehead

I was just thinking about cutting my hair like that. Now I have to choose another style or my Sup Forums friends won't think am cool enough

rock a purely white hairstyle shitskins

My hair generally looks like that when I cut it, there is literally nothing wrong with it, its easy to manage but more stylish than a buzzcut.

Fuck off, little faggot. If you sit around judging the hair of other men, you're just like the catty bitches that gossip incessantly. Judge men by their integrity and honor.

I think it looks nice but you need to get a hairstyle that suits you, not some fad shit.

This is a very Sup Forums hairstyle.

What do jaw lines have to do with this, you cunt? And I'll have you that I probably have a stronger jawline than you, you fucking half Cherokee, American wanker.

Plus, no one wants to look like they just got out fucking boot camp.

>this is why German lost
Instead of shooting slavs they fix their hair...

It looks good on really masculine dudes, but shit on everyone else (90% males).
It's a tragedy that they're a meme.

Pic?

mirin' that bowlcut

full retard.
dont listen to them OP, rock it wild and whatever.
it is not effeminate to have longer hair, it is the birthright of mammalian and even most avian men to rock some gorgeous plumage.
be a goddamn wildman peacock.
give the ladies something to pet.
have a mane.
>people who get this cut have no individual identity or just have shitty boring hair when they grow it out

they are great for guys in basic and 13 year olds. once you grow up you can get it cut like a man.

>tfw want this hairstyle but have a receding hairline

This is gonna be my hairline in 3 years. Got dealt a good genetics hand, besides my hairline

>shitty hair style detected

I don't get how they do it, how do they keep it up like that?

Also what if there is a massive gust of wind? I swear I never see these people out when it's windy.

On top of that, isn't the amount of crap they have to apply to their hair really bad for it, as in starving the follicles of oxygen?

hear hear!
>tfw when guys are jizzing over a hairstyle made popular by the gay fashion industry

Shaving your head and growing facial hair is a reddit/degenerate/ leftist look, almost 99% of people like this are metal listening hipster cunts.

When i start balding I will keep it smart like most respectable white men do. If you note most leading white men have some sort of recession (because white genetics), but none of them have shaved and grown facial hair.

>im so manly styling my hair in the morning

I would but I'm all nice and snug in my bed right and my hair hasn't been done.

Just think about the hair in pic related and replace it with dark brown hair and a number 0 1/2 on the side.

>has to act manly to feel manly
Non-manly "man" detected

Just get a short hair cut, the hitler youth cut has been hijacked by faggots and soccer playing spics.

i dont do anything to my hair it's just not buzz cut like a childs.

But aren't you covered in it?

The proper way to look like a masculine god is shaved head and no facial hair.

or shaved head + mustache if you want to go Bronson mode

But you are right that shaved head + beard is reddit tier.

its still looks okay. i did it about a year ago and my shit is leaving by the handful

Fuckin kek

where do you live? in my town it's like 60% spics who have it now. I had it a while back, but it's falling out of fashion amongst the hip where I live.

you got it.

>seen my battle axe anywhere ?

>era of the right.
This.
I'm rocking the summer buzzcut at the moment. Feels fucking refreshing.