Last prerec stream

>last prerec stream
>Rich reveals he voted for Trump
>AIDS laughs nervously and attempts to change the subject
>Rich is later heard muttering "fucking niggers" under his breath when the chat brings up the anti-Trump protests
What is RLM going to do about the Rich Evans problem? He's clearly a loose cannon and a threat to the RLM brand.

>no link

Kudos phoneposter, quality discussion.

Go to bed Aidsmoby

(You) if you want to lick Jessi's feet

I want that juicy Rich meat

>assuming anything would happen to Rich with Mike "The Nigger Grave-Digger" Stokalska in charge.

Anyone got the video?

this literally never happened. Would be funny though. I wouldnt doubt rich voted for trump though, RLM is fairly red pilled if you pay attention.

No one can link to videos that only exist inside someone's head.

I watched the last stream, it was "super secret" one yesterday, and they made a point to avoid politics and said they would talk about it sunday.

The only "political" thing Rich actually said was that he was happy because everyone stopped talking about the Cubs.

Rich has said repeatedly that he didn't like either candidate and wasn't going to vote.
They're not "red pilled" theyre just typical gen xers who dont give a fuck... not counting Jack and that annoying fat bastard... but they're not technically apart of RLM.

>and said they would talk about it sunday.
Lol, I'm sure everyone is on the edge of their seats awaiting their deep and insightful commentary on recent events.

LOL thanks for the (You), friend. xD
See you sunday!

Jack owns and regularly fires guns, was raised on a farm, and has constantly defended private businesses

He's Republican, although I doubt he's a Trump supporter

Josh is probably a diehard leftist

AIDS donated to Bernie Sanders. He's not a Republican.

>Jack owns and regularly fires guns, was raised on a farm, and has constantly defended private businesses

I own and regularly fire guns, was raised on a farm, and constantly defend private businesses and I'm a fucking gay environmentalist green party hippie.

Playing the label game is for tumblr fags. You don't know jack shit about Jack's shit.

user saw Mike and Jesse leave a jewelry store in a mall in Milwaukee. Seeing as Jesse is basically unemployed (a directors credit is not actual work) then it stands to reason Mike bought it, most likely with Patreon cash.

i was just pretending to be retarded

this pasta is boring.. i like the one about the user meeting them coming out of a grocery store with a cart and them making fun of him.. post that one.

The Wizard's sekret twitter was posted here already. He's not only a leftist, but a full-on self-flagellating "WHITES ARE EVIL AND MUST BE GENOCIDED" SJW loonie.

itt: characters who did literally nothing wrong

how is that a secret twitter? it's the same one he's always had.

Your mom is boring

It was still pretty hard to find, give me a break.

very true

no its not. it pops up as a related link on Jay, Jack, and RLM's twitter pages.

Rich didn't vote and JAck voted for Hillary. The only thing is that Rich doesnt give a fuck about anything that is not playing FTL

>Jack owns and regularly fires guns, was raised on a farm, and has constantly defended private businesses
>that means he's a republican!

lol

Conservative, at least?

and Thief.. and Vanquish... and Karen.. in that order.

>before Trump win
>you guys can discuss politics as long as you're civil about it
>after Trump win
>there will be no discussion of politics today guys sorry

And just when I was starting to like Jack.

>cant spend 3 hours watching two idiots play games without ranting about politics

they just wanted one night to relax, faggot.
they repeatedly said they would talk politics on sunday.

DID ANYONE ELSE JUST WATCH THE PRE REC STREAM THAT JUST ENDED? MIKE CAME OUT AND SAID JAY WAS FIRED FOR REFUSING TO JOIN THE WHITE NATIONALIST ARMY THAT MIKE IS LEADING. JAY CAME OUT AND GAVE MIKE A ROCK BOTTOM AND DID THE SPINAROONI BEFORE THE FEED CUT OFF HOLY SHIT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO RLM NOW?

Is that when Sam Hyde entered the room dragging the corpse of Eric Andre, looked directly at the camera and shouted "RACE WAR NOW!" ?

THAT WAS WEEKS AGO, WE ENDED UP LEARNING THAT HYDE AND ANDRE WERE IN THE SAME SCHEME AND WE WATCHED THEM COMPARE DICK SIZES AFTER THEY KILLED TIM AND ERIC

it's almost like the ability for people to have civil political discussions is not there currently

HOLY SHIT LINKS AND TIME CODES FOR ALL OF THESE PLEASE I'M LITERALLY RETARDED AND I CHOOSE TO BELIEVE IT'S TRUE EVEN IF IT'S BULLSHIT

>Previously Recorded

pls go

I don't care if they appear on RLM, this is a show about video games so it doesn't belong here.