Waiting for my GF to come home and fist fuck my asshole. Keep me company while I wait...

Waiting for my GF to come home and fist fuck my asshole. Keep me company while I wait? Call me a fag or ask me questions, it's all good...

Other urls found in this thread:

howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how did you go by to ask your gf to do it?

How can it be nice ? i haven't find my G spot yet :(

Is her hand small or are you a slut

Just let her play with my ass. One finger led to two, I made a lot of noise and blew a huge load. Told her I loved feeling stretched. That led to three fingers, four, more...

Feels good to be stretched, hits my prostate hard.

Both, I guess.

i want to be fuckt in the ass by my GF but i don't think she wants too :(

I think assplay is hot but I wouldn't want to ever get fisted, that's too far for me. Probably two fingers max. Has she rimmed you? Personally that's one of my fantasies. Do you still have regular sex with her and all that shit?

Do you do also enema?

Yeah, she rims me. Tongue in the hole and everything. We have all kinds of sex, sometimes regular old vanilla, sometimes nasty dirty.

Yeah, that's important...

doesnt your ass become loose making poop leak, dont mess with it

Water, milk, or what?

No, it doesn't.

Warm water, a little soap.

How long is she doing?

other fetishes?

You mean how long does it last, or how long has she been doing it? Max Ive ever lasted is maybe 20 minutes. Sometimes I blow almost immediately. She's been fisting me about once a week for maybe four years.

No girlfriend. But I am counting the hours until I get home because I've got a Bad Dragon XL Rex I've been training to hilt. The width isn't giving me trouble anymore but the depth is. So I bought a 20" anal snake and a tunnel plug. When that comes in I'll be able to snap in the plug and snake all the way up to my colon without putting any friction on my sphincter. Hopefully with a few days of depth training I'll be able to knot XL Rex.

When did u realize ur a massive faggot?

Face sitting, anal, pissing, sounding, squirting, footjobs, panty stuffing, belly fucking, hairy pussy, fisting her...

OMG, just now! Thanks, user.

Just a suggestion but if ur a raging homo why not have a bf ? U worry me

the most extreme thing you've ever done?

I actually don't know if u should be aloud to have a dick of u just abuse it and take shit up the ass

Sorry, I prefer small chubby women. I hope you find someone.

Pissing on her while she fists me? Or getting fisted while her friend watched?

>getting fisted while her friend watched
Tell the story please

I already do she's dick whipped and I get was and poon whenever I want. :^)))))

Hanging out with her friend, getting a little drunk. Butt sex comes up, friend is not a fan but GF is. They talk about that a while, GF tells her I like my ass played with. Friend asked how that works, GF tells all. I was super embarrassed, but friend was amazed and curious. Jokingly say we'll show you.

Next weekend comes, friend comes over, and watches it go down. Both women stayed clothed, and friend didn't participate. But it was hot as hell hearing them talk.

It does seem pretty hot. It's not a demeaning thing for you though is it? Like it's her pleasuring you and not dominating you. Not like it would make a difference on Sup Forums but from the "pleasure" standpoint I could possibly get behind it.

Yeah, we're not really into the degradation or punishment thing. I don't find it demeaning at all. Just pushing something I like to the max...

That's cool man, I hope I find a chick that is as dedicated to me in a few years. Keep on fisting.

Good luck, buddy. Mine grew into a freak with me. She hadn't done anything kinky at all before we met.

nice

Which country are you from?

dude dont do soap that fucks up your intestinal good bacterial balance

USA.

Just a little. Never had a problem...

I'm gonna fap to this

Does she also peg you?

Thanks, buddy. I wish I had more pics, but we barely ever take them.

Occasionally, but we prefer this. Talking about getting a huge scary cum pumping dildo though...

howd u get her to be onboard?

I'm not. Faggot.

I like you people. Where can I find a fisty gf like yours?

Do you fist her too?

That isn't even a full fist you cuck.

This.

Beats me. Good luck though.

This is.

Yes, in the cunt. Four fingers max on her ass. So far...

Still not good enough, I want up to her elbow.

How long did it take you to handle a whole hand from zero? Some hours? Weeks? Days? Months?

Sorry bud. Not so into depth.

Cuck.

Maybe a half dozen tries over a couple weeks? It's kind of a mind over matter deal. Relax enough, and it's no problem.

Half a dozen over a couple of weeks! So thats approximately one attempt every third or fourth day, right?

Something like that? It was years ago. I think it was more like over a couple of weekends. First time she went two fingers, then pretty quickly to four. One day she said "Do you think I can get my whole hand in?". Then she just popped her thumb in. That first time is one of my best sex memories.

How old are you both?

Mid thirties.

You said you also like footjobs. Do you also do other foot stuff?

playing with your ass isn't gay. The prostate is back there for a reason. Now...having a COCK up your ass IS gay. There is a difference. Idiot.

Not really. It's just a fun place to drop a load sometimes.

does she wear her shows without socks and does she have stinky feet????

What devices do you use to do your enemas?

Good for you op.
Did that yesterday with my gf as well.
Unfortunately we only have a shitty strap-on, so she had to use a dildo. We managed some 69 with her dildoing my ass.
I came so hard I almost passed out. Highly recommended.

in4 gay etc etc. It's just sex. Grow up.

Apart from lube, and patience, do you use any poppers or chems to help your hole loosen up?

Story of the time you came hardest? Are your loads better when she fists/fingers you?

Not op, but those aren't needed.
Just take it slow, one finger at a time and work your way up. And use silicon lube or coconut oil ffs, all other lube dries up too quickly.

A hose attached to the sink. Built it myself.

Just lube and wine.

Not OP here.
Yeah, even the Bad Dragon lube needs reapplying too often IME. Coconut oil is

And how much flows in there? Do you then sit on the toilet and shit all the brown water out? Do you do multiple enemas before fisting?

The loads are huge. Like three times my normal load. Shit sprays everywhere. Strangely, my cock doesn't really get all that hard until just before I blow.

We use probe. Great stuff.

Yeah, multiples, over several hours. It's nasty, but worth it.

Yeah, the beauty of a prostate orgasm.
I take forever to reach those, so she usually blows me as well. That's not as intense but still mind-blowing.

Have you ever tried not anything in 24 hours? Also makes clean insides.

* not eating

Post selfie this is hot

Nah, but I avoid nasty shit making foods before hand.

Not op.
I usually take try to time that right after taking a shit. That's not clean enough for fisting but good enough for toys without shit on everything.

are you worried about the dirt she has on you for if/when she leaves you?

Also for deep stuff?

Any tips on preparations? I don't know why even though I wash amd soap the area it still has "that" vague smell

Not really. I doubt she would tell stories. Way too shy for that, as all the stories involve her being nasty, too.

Sounds like you should wash more/better.

I bought her a dildo that is exactly as big as my dick (17cm). Had that inside once, but I've done an enema before. w/o that there would probably have been some brown stuff..

>Nah, but I avoid nasty shit making foods before hand
>before hand

Before. Hand.

I'll be on my way out now.

see Quoted myself by accident.

Hahaha, you got me there. +1 internet for you.

howtocleanyourass.wordpress.com

Hey. I usually do it in the shower, i love sticking stuff up there. Sometimes i use the hose to clean and then just stuff it with something like a toothbrush case (been using the same one since i was 13, about 7 years ago) it still feels amazing and works great. biggers thing i got up there was a pretty big deodorant stick, but i've gotten a little smaller since then because i don't do it as often anymore.

OP is not a faggot