WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!

WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!

dang, look at those chompers. bet she can really take a bite out of an apple

She'll say neigh to the succ

what the fuck is going on in this picture? are they protesting something?

Simple, because when a man is a child, he is never show by either his Mother or Father how not to degrade women.
but then again women also need 'not' to degrade themselves when dealing with pretty men that they themselves want to mate with.
there R a lot of not so pretty guys out there that would make U feel like a goddess, yet many of U tend to always pick the so call bad boys, (who will cheat on U, cause there bad.)
it a catch 22.

that's all I got to say Human female.

M.

why do u degrade user?

Because you're not in the kitchen... speaking of which....

U all notice that the real pretty girls tend not to be in this group. (LOL!)

i really wonder how many of these have daddy issues.

That nigga ate a slug that killed his brain. What a silly turn of events.

Does anybody have the thing about "no females on the internet." I cant be bothered to find it in my huge copypasta folder.

tits

Hahahahaha

here what one look like.... .

not joking, its actually post to be some "empowering" exercise. they take off their clothes to show how they are not ashamed of their body and then scream like apes to showcase how powerful they are as women.

just like pic related is empowering.

>That nigga ate a slug that killed his brain. What a silly turn of events.

Negative, it was worms in the slug he ate that killed his brain... also feminisms...

I know, pic was just too funny to not use

WITCH!

She looks like she's ready to have her mouth used as my personal toilet.

That horse is angry

>when feminists want sexual attention but feminism says that women shouldn't be sexualized, so feminist ideology gets warped to say that women being sexualized is empowering, somehow

Kek