youtube.com/watch?v=VFFsOWFoJzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 200 replies

lmao, whiny fuck.

Also it already got renewed I think

>inb4 200 butthurt trumpfags

>Butthurt Trump fags
Trump won you fucktard.

Bravo Sam, another quality thread posted on Sup Forums. Make sure you post links to your videos so we can have the full MDE experience

>I edit for @EricAndreShow

What a surprise

Eric Andre Show just lost one editor

There's one, 199 to go.

>Someone actually talked about MDE outside of here and buzzfeed

Sam is going to harp on this for weeks

Same user here, you're still a fucktard.

uh, wrong side of history, much?

LOL

What the fuck is world peace and who the fuck is that fuckstick that wrote that stupid shit?

OP I think you are mistaken, the gossip site for girls is further down and to the right.

>meanwhile trump is already backpedaling on everything

hey buddy, the leather club is two doors down

really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=dO5zKcsLWX0

>Also it already got renewed

That doesn't mean shit. Networks can cancel a show at any time they like.

Posting on Twitter, having a TV show for a Jew network who pays you to be their anti art slave, and trying to get people to agree with everything you agree with are just about the least "punk" things I can think of.

Fuck you

Yeah I'm sure they're going to cancel it on account of some literal who making a bitch tweet

LMAO

I am really glad of that. I was worried he might actually be a crazy person instead of a white supremacist.

CORRECT THIS

MDE has already been cancelled/not renewed for second season

Also it sucked except a few sketches (the CEO and the wall show)

Wow, after dozens of threads you fuckers finally memed the The Eric Andre Show vs MillionDollarExtreme shit into reality. It's no longer just made up rumors. Although it won't become a total shitstorm unless Eric publicly disses MDE.

>h.he won but you still lost!

Friendly reminder that hillary cunton will NEVER be president and you will always be a faggot

>yfw Trump appoints Sam Hyde as his Minister of Propaganda

>MDE has already been cancelled/not renewed for second season
Wrong.

Someone else literally just said it got renewed, which is it?

Doesn't seem very smart of them to cancel it considering it's their most successful new property, and most successful property since Eric Andre.

>source; my dreams

Yeah but she like, won the popular vote by 0.2% sooo.... checkmate

MDE made me laugh once, when ugly faggot that shills here said David Duke.

Eric Andre has never made me laugh.

I guess MDE wins?

He's not wrong though. Since racism is now mainstream because of international normalization of bigotry, "punk" would be being kind and accepting to others.

I know idiot.

I came from there with your dad lol

Punk is virture signaling.

I wonder how long it will take until Trumpfags start turning back on him.

>doesn't argue that it doesn't suck

Lyl

Nice Try Eric Andre.

>mfw im a liberal who voted for trump because i know he's a democrat at heart and will soon go back on everything he's said, and because i couldn't bring myself to vote for a child-killing drone-striking cult-worshipping pussylicking trick ass dyke cunt criminal bitch

His backpeddling on the really mad stuff makes me like him more. I dont want nuclear proliferation. I dont want south Korea and japan becoming nuclear armed.

I dont give a fuck if he personally lynches all non whites.

>racism is now mainstream because of international normalization of bigotry
Oh fuck off.

Not gonna lie, I like Sam Hyde.

But MDE as a show kind of sucks. 3deep5me

Why would I argue with your retarded opinion? If I said it's a good show you would just respond with something along the lines of "nuh uh" and then we would pointlessly go back and forth.

we memed the election we can meme anything in existence

he is? can you provide sources for your claims sir?

>campaigns on making deals
>other side says he's Hitler reincarnate the whole time
>starts making deals
>SEE HE'S BEING REASONABLE DON'T YOU SEE YOU TRUMP VOTERS ARE RETARDED

The salt and lunacy never end. These last few days have given me the biggest smile on my face as I walk out the door. It's amazing. Mental gymnastics out the ass. Especially now that they can't comment on pussy remarks anymore.

This

>Delete everything I don't like!!!!
lame

the show seemed like a combination of Jam by chris morris and Eric andre show, peppered with alt right politics

Alright, just checked again, apparently it is neither. Sorry, my bad. Must have mixed it up with something else.
It was neither cancelled nor renewed at this time.
So there still is a chance that i will be right.

Doesn't change the fact that it sucked major balls though.

MDE isn't even that good, but that was uncalled for

why are the liberal cucks so mad? all trump is gonna do is probably repeal obamacare making thousands of people to slowly and painfully die, all he's going do is ignore Putin and allow Putin to continue to make the middle east shit and allow more refugees to go into Europe and probably take over Eastern Europe, all trump is probably gonna do is infringe on the freedom of press, all trump is gonna do is possibly use nuclear weapons, all trump is gonna do is possibly allow oil companies to keep fracking.

KEK the liberals are mad

Just browse Sup Forums, they are on damage control about it now.

Great sarcasm, Is any of that supposed to sound bad?

>Doesn't change the fact that it sucked major balls though.

More tears plz

Why are liberals the new conservatives?

>take this punk kid's show off the air!!!!

>this passive-aggressive projection
Woman detected

why is this pic so awesome

conforming to correct worldviews is punk then?
what the fuck is this guy trying to say

Nick confirmed season 2 on his Instagram

instagram.com/p/BMmtL8qgHVF/?hl=en

It doesn't matter, he already made Libcucks literally cry.

Why have I got a feeling that Hyde is on so many levels of irony that he only appears to adopt the white nationalist persona and alt right wing virtue signalling just to piss people off?

I mean don't get me wrong, he took a photo with a Neo Nazi, but even I'm suspicious of his intentions.

no, i want you to provide sources instead of just parroting concern trolls on Sup Forums

World Peace is unironically unfunny and the only good bits were the intro to the first episode with the Korean music/actresses and that one where they had the British show, the rest of it was lolsorandomXD anti-humor that somehow managed to be even more grating than Eric Andre

Wtf I love tuberculosis now

Dude, if I was American I could have voted trump but come on. Except for the wall show and the CEO no sketch was good or memorable. Maybe the callboy one.
The rest was "lol so random" and stupid people like you tried to dissect that shit in tenths of threads on Sup Forums, listing all the "red pills" etc. the found (It was real in their mind!)
God old pretty fast

*would

>so low on the totem he has to tell his employer what his job is

This guy is a failure and an idiot.

>The biggest retards on Sup Forums are actually libtards

Ha

He isn't pretending.

That said, he isn't a good comedy writer, he should stick to shock humor on youtube.

>if I was American

Stopped reading there. Even if everything else you posted is correct it is wrong.

t. huffington post

>if
Lel
Stoopid Drumpf kin, nobody cares about her emails!!!'mm

shut up fag trump will do everything he promised like deport mexican and mudslimes build walls with mexico money and more

>he'll fix obamacare without people getting their insurance cut off
>m-m-m-muh backpedaling

First you fucks cry that he's literally Hitler and then when he turns out to actually be a compassionate and capable leader you cry because your Hitler meme is proven wrong.

Just keep crying while he MAGA, fucking salty bitchcunts.

>is not punk

>sir

He's pretending to be pretending so he can get away with it.

>is not punk

youtube.com/watch?v=LSJuUIERBEk

state your case for mocking my lexicon, lest we arrive at fisticuffs

>Why have I got a feeling that Hyde is on so many levels of irony
Because you are an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhqXhuoCh2o

>Eric Andre has never made me laugh.

Then you have a shit taste in humor.

youtube.com/watch?v=VFFsOWFoJzQ

At least Tom was polite.

Andre steals from Tom. Hyde steals from Hicks.

Bill Hicks wasn't funny.

TOM GREEN IS THE MOST ORIGINAL GENERATION X COMEDIAN & HE WILL DIE A WHO?

Bill Hicks was funny though, it was the delivery

he invented the video podcast format

He did.

He does.

Sam Hyde dick riders delude themselves into thinking MDE was funny. There were two sketches: the one where his wife gets tripped and the one where the kids are dancing and the song about jews is on. The rest was just so fucking unfunny and tried too hard to look like they had some underlying meaning.

Sam just isn't a comedy writer

Lame.

Bill Hicks delivery was Kinison on a boat of xanax.

On his best day.

hes 100% right

What the fuck is this program anyway? I'm out of the loop. Is it a sketch show? Which sketches are funny?

*lean into microphone* WRONG

the one with him trying to pimp out the guy in wheelchair who cant talk to chicks was pretty funny dude

Another triggered kike lmao, Eric Andre is shit and both this kike and that nigger will be sent to the chambers soon

TOM GREEN

Thank him.

He is. youtube.com/watch?v=OhqXhuoCh2o

Not really. It dragged on too long and was full of alt-right memes that, like the rest of the sketches, just felt too forced

No faggot, if you find that shit funny you are the one with the shit sense of humor. You're probably also 12 which puts you right in Adult Swim's target demographic.