Is he a chequebook manager?

Is he a chequebook manager?

One trick pony that will never be able to play anything other than boring sideways passing
I'm glad no one pretends his way of football is "beautiful and entertaining" anymore
Football is supposed to be played vertically you cunt

I prefer a Pep team to Sam or Mourinho. If he's sideways they're a ducking halfpipe. Down one wing, through the middle and out the other. Totally content with doing nothing for a whole season.

who honestly isnt

Yes, but so is Mouyes, Anceleltti and many other """""elite"""" names.

Always, even when he coached Barcelona. But he only knows to wasting money. In fact he is lousy at everything he does.

managing a big team will turn managers into "big signing" types, pep's never managed except at a big team, so I think its fair to say its part of his style. I'd like to see him at a small club to see if he can actually manage to improve a club's status, but thus far he just won shit with teams who are supposed to be winning shit. seeing what an overperforming hoffenheim/etc. side are doing is way more interesting than sideways passing trash

not even that

name one signing he's made that hasn't flopped

Reminder Pakilona won 2 (TWO!) Champion Leagues without him, the last one being coached by the totally average coach that is Luis Enrique. They also won 3 (THREE!) La Liga Santanders after he left, and god knows how many Copa del Raton Miguels.

>won the treble spending less than the cost of danilo
ayyy

Reminder you're a mudslime halal shitdrid plastic who unironically claims to also be a juventus plastic
Absolutely disgusting

dani alves, keita, villa, piqué, busquets, pedro, mascherano, adriano, thiago, etc.

mourinho spent less to win the treble with inter during the same period

>2010 inter
>not credit card fc
lmao gyppo

lol

>mourinhos inter
>35 mil net spend
>credit card fc
KEK stick to paki paddle

>net spend
>net
I bet you're a Chelsea plastic

>La Liga Santanders
What do you think he meant by this?

>spends 100m in one week

huh, so this is the genius of Poop

he loves using academy players
the ones from other academies though

Henrique

Cheque 'em.

After £155m a year ago on fatty mcturk, rodney rocks and a comedy keeper.

Genius.

ses

In leagues such as the premier league, there is nothing wrong with being a chequebook manager at one of the top teams. Clubs have money to spend and good chequebook managers win titles.

ses

You are wrong Jordi.

Mou is like a gangrene with his busparking and ""mind games"", but Pep is the brain tumour you learn about when it's already too late.

problem is pep was always dogshit at signings.

>Plays at Barcelona
>Brings up youth payers
>Plays at Bayern
>Poaches from other German teams
>Plays at Man City
>Overpays for untested players
He's adapting to his environment

>brings up youth players
You mean inherit a golden generation then manage to fuck it up with terrible recruitment.
>plays at bayern
Manage to turn the European Champions into talent consolidation and win bundesliga with money team but ultimately a shittier team than what was left to him
>Plays at Man City
>Spend hundreds of millions to finish exactly the same spot they finished last season and as an added bonus fail to win any silverware and even the manager her replaced managed a league cup.

Fraud of the highest order

>Made Bayern worse
Jupp went trophyless the season before and only managered to win the CL because Madrid and Barcelona were at weak stages

A chequebook manager would succeed at Shitty. Poop is "get handled a world class team and don't ruin it" type of manager.

Mouyes got Porto and Inter, who aren't exactly an European heavy weights not that rich either.