Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

JEBHEADS REPORT IN TO THIS THREAD

You didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily did you Donald?

i am a #jebpleb now

Jeb "please clap" Bush could've stayed in the race. No one forced him to stop.

There is still a chance Jebheads! Just 'cause trump has reached the delegate number to avoid a brokered conventions doesn't mean the RNC needs to award Trump the nomination!!

Stay strong brothers and believe in the Bush!

Honestly I like Jeb a lot more after seeing him bear up the BLM girl. I also felt pretty bad for him during his run, he's just the depressed outcast of the family trying to finally get some respect. Trump should make Jeb his VP so he doesn't an hero.

Jeb seems like a nice guy, it be cool if he was VP.

Holy shit.

why didn't Republicans vote for one candidate who was most definitely going to win in Presidential Elections against Hillary for some flip-flopping, wig-wearing liberal?

He's a fucking race traitor. If you seriously want him to be VP, you are a massive cuck.

*beat
Yeah, he does seem pretty nice. I felt so bad for him when I heard he was going around giving kids little turtles. His entire campaign was just sad.

>Jeb is bad for marrying a Latina
>Trump is fine for letting his daughter marry a kike
wew

Jeb is also for full amnesty for illegals.

And who the fuck mentioned Trump?

Jeb wants to turn the US into Mexico you dumb cuck

You see, Jeb just doesn't have three speaking voice to be president. He's far too soft-spoken to actually be taken serious. Honestly, I couldn't help but laugh every time I heard Jeb talk about how Trump was a bully.

Jews >> (power gap) >> mexicans

No matter what happens, he'll always be my president.

Wait a second.....

We all know how this would end...

Every single day
he was such a good bitchboy

You know, I honestly do. As sad and pathetic as Jeb was, it was genuinely amusing to see him keep getting back up after Trump knocked him down over and over.

>Please clap

Never forget.

He's back for round 2

>foolish guac bowl merchant.

I miss them all tbqh
Trump really thrived in that environment.
I'm nervous for him at moment

Jeb memes were the best, just all less funny without him. If he had ran in 2012 he would have had better chances.

Agree. This fucker had something we all liked about him. On the cool though he was a weak ass beta male.

do you think bush papa took jeb to watch the new Ninja Turtles Movie?