My new yacht with a built-in extra boat, bought it yesterday. You envious, Sup Forums?

My new yacht with a built-in extra boat, bought it yesterday. You envious, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=yacht with boat garage&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJXauSOkie3WIaiQELEKjU2AQaAggVDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIosA3hBKkNnw3IDZkEqg3hGK4MlxiCINcqviLtKoIhvyK9Irwi6yrmKhow8-0XzqsEv9lCzRDjFi8Ph_1qqFzsThEUIGUWiQdcHLXzK9G2nfpzxc-SE7Me1PeKuIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRKSLSjDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRve3goeDZAhXKA8AKHRkiA60Q2A4IJygB&biw=1920&bih=1069
railequipmentsolutions.com/emd-f40ph-sale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm disappointed that the built-in boat doesn't have it's own built-in boat for even smaller trips.

>built-in boat doesn't have it's own built-in boat

Next time, my friend, next time.

Fucking kek and checkd

Google search bitch.

google.co.uk/search?q=yacht with boat garage&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJXauSOkie3WIaiQELEKjU2AQaAggVDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIosA3hBKkNnw3IDZkEqg3hGK4MlxiCINcqviLtKoIhvyK9Irwi6yrmKhow8-0XzqsEv9lCzRDjFi8Ph_1qqFzsThEUIGUWiQdcHLXzK9G2nfpzxc-SE7Me1PeKuIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgRKSLSjDA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiRve3goeDZAhXKA8AKHRkiA60Q2A4IJygB&biw=1920&bih=1069

Thy faggotry is rising

That's sick but do you have an Evo?

Could have bought an F40PH way to go dumbass.
railequipmentsolutions.com/emd-f40ph-sale/

real niggas have helipads with Pegasus attack choppers

Why doesn't it look like an Evo tho? Looks like the regular Lancer

Looks like shit retard. Mine is way better.

>Looks like shit. Mine is better.

Ha! You are damn envious!

Yo dawg I heard you like boats

I do. Can you put a boat in my boat so that I can boat when I boat?

No

i really dont care

>doesnt have a battleship with a built in yacht with a built in boat that has battle toads

No style there. I’d much rather do an Onassis and get an old knackered freighter and convert it into a luxury yacht!

No, because your yacht is tiny you pleb.

>boat that carries a boat
>not an aircraft that carries aircraft
Not envious at all.

Ain't nobody need that

>aircraft that carries aircraft
>Not an aircraft carrier that carries aircraft carriers
Pleb

Quit trying to harvest fake envy from some trash boat you google searched.

close to quads

My dick is pretty huge so I don't really think about tiny dick accessories so much

Damn.

>His dick is so huge he felt the need to brag about it on a Mongolian carpet weaving forum

So you are calling me a liar on internet? Nobody lies on the net. Nobody!