There are so many whores wanting to have sex in the world. Why aren't you fucking, faggot?

There are so many whores wanting to have sex in the world. Why aren't you fucking, faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i76VrRf-aZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because I am fucking faggot.

better things to do

Many whores yes but also almost every single man wants to fuck. So? Competition still exists and is a fierce as it always has been. Even more so thanks to our digital society.

I can never find them

So you just give up at the beginning? Ok, kiss yourself then.

you are not looking hard enough. Just think where they might like to spend their time.

I honestly wouldn't know to be honest, the mall?

Not giving up. Awnsering the question why Im not fucking. Strong competition and no luck yet. Got no game or a USP. That is my reply to the question.

779.png is ugly. Get a better one with higher resolution and either more smug or condescending.

K THX BB

my only usp is being tall. It's just hard to find a girl who's only willing to fuck

Ok so what have you done to change your situation huh?

Red light district. A bit expensive though. If you look hot and have a fantastic photo of yourself with a dog: Tinder.
If rich, show it and get a gold digger. Or go for uggos n landwhales. Or be a faggot literally.

I'm shy.

I'm not into paying for sex, too much risk involved. Think I might try tinder but I feel as if it would make me look desperate.

I'm not rich but I drive a BMW maybe that will help

Socialize more. Got a better haircut. Working out. Online dating.

Nah my last break up really hurt my feels. I know dont be a pussy. Im getting over it gradually but still feeling pretty crap.

lol you should already know if it helps! Donkey!

An experiment and its working.

how long ago was that breakup??

Use tinder as practice. I get a few matches sometimes but you gotta be mr. dreamy. Be warned most women there are flakey or plain dumb. Like really braindead and boring.

Long enough that I should be over it. It enforced my downwards spiral that I had.

Sometime october I guess.

I just hate how some of them are on there to date and nothing else

Some of them! Your point being?

Tinder is a meatmarket. We are the steaks and the girls are looking around and somtimes grab one. Also we steaks are free and sometimes we pay them. My analogy is stupid and Im not even hungry wtf...

any success stories on tinder?

Who the fuck cares? Are you going to put your Tinder profile on your CV or talk about it on a family gathering with grandma?!?

BMW where?
East Europe: Gangster,
Rich west europe: average
Poor south Europe: Okayish

Yes I am european. Anywhere else I guess it would be either exotic or cool...maybe dunno

Got matches and a few average chats.
I also use one other App.
Results were: honestly dumb like a brick girls, convo fizzled out, plain ignoring or no reply to message, not wanting to meet up in rl.

tldr
Not really

Because I’m married so my days of fucking whores are officially over.

lol idiot

they were over the min you graduated high school. They don't exist after that

what other app? I use hot or not

literally where do i finde them?
or how???
PLEASE TELL ME

Thinking about putting on some fake tattoos and seeing If I can get some easy pussy from that lol

think what sports they do and what they enjoy to watch or view.

Are you a child? God damn I am a borderline looser but how inexperienced are you????

Lovoo

Dude you still there? I was expecting some wise advice from you to be honest...

Become chad or mr dreamy. Go to usual chad or mr dreamy locations.

Get hoes and work that field.

Yeah I'm still here but I didn't know what to say because I got blinded by hate. Idk just do whatever you want lol. If you like girls that you could share interests with then it's a chance.

Because I'm not fit and don't have confidence. Nor know how to approach one.

I was joking of course.....or was i

Ok bro have a seat. Where did this hate come from? Which stages did you pass already? Some example: hate women, hate yourself, (lost) belief in love, "red pill" , monk mode, etc?

Im becoming a normie.... almost took you serious there for a second. Either way great joke weather you made a joke or are the joke yourself.

because i'm one of the whores getting fucked

Post tits or gtfo

Yea of course it was a joke, completely joking. But hypothetically speaking If I were to do this I don't see the issue, girls love tattoos.

I'm a virgin and I want to have sex, but I've been turned down by every girl I've talked to these last few months. Tried Tinder but I keep deleting the app after I have no luck for a while.

I've been lifting and changed my diet, I'm slowly seeing results, but I feel like it's going to take a while to win over women with just my looks. I'm trying hard as fuck to get a better job. But I see ugly men, short men, unemployed men, etc. walking around in public with hot girls. I guess they have the charisma that I don't have.

Halp, OP

I don't want to fuck a whore

>tits
>implying i'm a woman

i'm just a sissy faggot doing my part to service superior alpha men

Just lost my gf like last week. Was the only girl I’ve ever fucked not sure how she had patience for so long as she has been with other dudes before. Kinda sucks my roommate is bringing back his gf tonight feeling pretty lonely. Was thinking of going to maybe a bar or something but I won’t. Feels so pathetic and gay to feel down about a girl

I won't pay for it. My right hand is free and my left hand pays me.

just be you, no one else.

doesnt matter who you are, if you own yourself, and show that you are confident in who you are. things just happen.

live life

Didn't get shit for 21 years, I've given up somewhere in my life... probably at 18.
I'm too messed up, my body sucks, my dick even more,I'm too broke to afford therapy and I'm depressed since I was twelve.
Not gonna happen for sure

Dude just....
do whatever you want.

Is this how old people feel looking at dumb kids? Way too early for me to experience that.

I have lmao

One of the only good things about college tbh desu

It just happens man. You have to get out there though. Put yourself out there. No girl is going to come knocking on your door if you’re a shut in. This was my problem.

Also ditch the anime shit 90 percent of females will find that repulsive

>no money/income
>live at home with retired parents
i'll get to it eventually when i'm older and have money to blow on coke and hookers.

Thinking about going back just for this reason

If American and you drive BMW you're Bosnian or old.

Thanks user.

not the same user
ya know as much in the ass as people in general are, I can't see gender making a difference in pseudo subservience.

Welcome to adulthood

Because I'm ugly, I'm poor, I don't have my own place, and I have a very low sex-drive anyways.

Because I'm gay and can't find passable femboys/traps to suck their cocks

I have a high sex drive, just nervous about the actual act. It looks to be very awkward

Have you ever been to America? That’s the most false statement I’ve ever heard don’t make ignorant statements faggot

Sex is massively overrated anyways.

>bed bath and beyond
No thanks, I'll pass.

See It can be mind blowing especially with someone you actually like but the first time i had sex it was warm and that’s about it. Couldn’t really cum but that was mostly position i was in a car after all after about 15 mins she jumped off and finished me with her mouth

I felt gypt until i tried with a girl who had an iud no protection is the shit

Because I can't get over my gf that died a few years ago.

Because

> youtu.be/i76VrRf-aZI

no it’s not.

>a few years ago
That sucks man but you gotta get out there and let it go. I’m sure it’s hard and all but fuck man you gotta live your life

*-) Godspeed

I don't like sex. It's fucking disgusting. I love fapping.

Y'all think fucking whores is great until you love someone and find out they're a slut. Sort of turns you off from whores all together. Grow up maybe?

I've told myself this so many times but I just can't get myself to do so.
First longtime relationship, first love tbh.

Getting better lately but I dont want to start a new relationship because I feel like Id just be a downer, wouldnt feel right you know.

>m-muh pure bride
gtfo

I’m not fucking because I just finished having a 3 hour coke-fuelled threesome with my girlfriend and her best friend.

It’s not the worst excuse, is it?

in fact a good one