Stoners with girlfriends, what is your love life like? Serious question. I'm doing this for science...

Stoners with girlfriends, what is your love life like? Serious question. I'm doing this for science. A life decision may or may not be be made on it.

Buy Mpx fucken awsome !!

I have a stoner gf she smokes just as much as I do and we go through about an oz a week. We fuck every day maybe every other day

> (OP)
>I have a stoner gf she smokes just as much as I do and we go through about an oz a week. We fuck every day maybe every other day

Similar to this. Only difference is I can quit whenever and she needs it to live. Real life bad addiction

Wow that's 28 grams! You smoke non stop?

My dad smoked two ounces a week by himself when I was a kid.

I can quit whenever as well I have a child and I won't take any with on vacations and shit but this chick is new in my life so I haven't seen her stop.

I smoke alot of joints. Take one to work for the day. Smoke one after work and one before I go to sleep. Not like right before sleep.

he mustve been real fucking tired of ur shit to go through that

Any of yall witnessed feeling out of breath and chest pains after smoking weed? Used to smoke weed 24/7 for years then I quit for 2 weeks and I cant smoke like I used to ever since. If I take 5 hits I feel like I'm fucking dying. I just want to be able to smoke like i used to for fucks sake

Only advice I can give man is just be aware that some people are incredibly addicted

pretty good. she smokes with me on weekends and we go hiking together. I smoke whenever I want. life is good.

tolerance, take some breaks and you'll need to smoke less

Hm. If you think you dont fuck enough, than different parameter are playing a role.

Lenght of relationship
Personal mood of you/her
Time you are beeing constantly together (like 7 days a week without seeing any friends or other people).

My GF is pregnant (7month)

We are 9 years together, we fucked in the past 3 years about 1-2 times a week.

We fucked a lot in the first 4 month of the pregnancy, but since 1 month nothing at all.

Holy shit do you know how guilty I feel when an oz doesn’t last me a full month??

On an unrelated note I’m out of weed and need to get more tonight, suggestions?

Also what this user said kinda. Fiancé’s libido is off the charts so she’s ALWAYS up for something. I’m not as much probably in part from weed but I’m also generally stressed a lot and work gets tiring on and off

you fucking idiots, she's a girl

Oh I know.

I wish an oz lasted a month. If it was just me I could make it last a month but she smokes alot too so there is that.

It's only 14g each, that's 2g a day, easy brah!

Here's my suggestion: hit up your dealer lol

we both smoke, we both fuck every week,
haven't had a proper gf for the past 3 years but all the ones I date are stoners.

im gonna stop smoking because the effects are just getting too old and repetitive. sick of being a couch potato.

also you will get more girls if you dont smoke than if youre a regular stoner. most women dont want a loser bf who just smokes every day.

moderation is key

“moderation is the key“ - smokes every day. Kek

There is two of us as well and sometimes we have friends over who help so it’s not horrible but I’m slowly taking more and more.

Lol dealer.... weed legal state here so I’ll just go to one of the like... 50 stores between work and my house. Joke used to be there’s a Starbucks on every corner in WA, now it’s weed stores, no joke

I was just up there last year in July, couldn't find an open store anywhere between Portland and Vancouver.

Smoke everyday, nail my girl about 4-5 Times a week. Honestly jerking off is fucking with my sex life more than weed. I should cut back
>24 btw

See I don't live in a legal state so me and her usually roll up a fat joint and cruise it.

What? Really? I’ve been to like 2-3 places in Portland and much like the city itself, they were mostly all hype.

I’m in the Tacoma-Seattle area and there are fucking freeway billboards, 2 stores within walking distance of my place, and 12th st (a main road) has 3 in the same block (maybe 2 now I think one went under)

Maybe they thought they were gonna get raided that week? Fuck if I know man, my grandpa was really depressed over the loss of my grandma, so I wanted take him fishing maybe smoke a bowl with him too and get him laughing, I was a little pissed to say the least.

I got friends who got married quickly violating the sacred "double your age and add 7" principle, both heavy stoners (kind of how they bonded). Nobody gave them any chances. They proved them wrong, not like they cared to, they just did their thing.

I use to smoke needed to stop for a bit and my gf smokes. The only difference is my eyes don't get watery when we fuck

Double your age and add 7 for what? I don't know about this rule

It’s generally accepted you shouldn’t date someone that’s younger than half your age plus 7.

You = 24, then keep it to 12+7 or higher

like you should take dating advice from Malcolm X
or stoners

Makes me last way longer and makes me want to eat her out way more but if she know I'm high she doesn't want to fuck. Go figure

I was just curious about this rule. I had never heard of it. My girl and I are both the same age

I guess?
“Don’t be THAT guy and date someone half your age” seems like solid advice but fuck if I know man

I mean why is it +7 and not +6 or +8,. what is the "right" numerical value?

Don't be ridiculous. A 24 year old could have sex with an 18 year old if it were +8

Jesus, you should both cut back a bit. An oz should last you a month to 6 weeks. Any more than that and you're just wasting weed from having a high tolerance.

My love life is looking bright, some kinda major issue but other than that its great.

Job, school, woman lives with me. We fuck literally every day or every other day.

Shes an ABA technician. makes like 26k
I'm temporarily an aim light certifier its great money for an easy job. 35k
we smoke like a 1oz in 1 month. We're going to cut down by vaping and growing our own stash.

Her addiction is her happiness, good times etc are psychologically associated with weed. She probably associates waking up with weed, making coffee with weed, eating food with getting high right before etc.
It's no different than when you always drink beer while playing video games; you get to a point where you don't enjoy games sober anymore so you need to get fucked up to even enjoy them anymore.

If you wanna help her quit or cut back, find an activity to do together that'll take her mind off of it for a while. Rock climbing, getting /fit/ or something. Sounds like she's pretty far gone though or doesn't have much willpower. Do you think she could handle 2-5 days of withdrawals without chimping out?

Big stoner here. I own a business as well. Honestly, the weed makes her tolerable. She hates weed. Tfw you would love a qt gf that smokes weed.

When I was 20 I lived with my 17yo gf for a year. Sex was great. We were stoned every night, often in the days as well. We would fuck once or twice a day, most in one day was four times. Hash always seemed to lead to us being horny.

But the downside was paranoia set in, I became emotionally dulled, couldn't feel anything emotionally for her. I started losing my ability to talk or relate to people, her included. In the end I broke up because I didn't know what else to do. Dope destroyed my life for years.