Sup Sup Forums uncut fag here

sup Sup Forums uncut fag here

what's it like being a cutfag?

exposed head on cloth feels weird, how do you deal with pants?

It feels normal really,less sensitive so we last longer (at the expense of not as good of a feeling) pants feel normal,it might feel weird to you because your tip dosnt get out a lot collects a lot of moisture and more then likely more sensitive

doesn't it feel weird when you wiggle around?

>what's it like being a cutfag?

no stink

nope

No not at all but I wish I had an uncut cock

huh, when i wiggle i can feel it move in my foreskin, can't imagine without that

rip

as an uncut fag, if I get a boner sometimes my mushroom plays peekaboo and touches cloth, it's sometimes sore

do cutfags deal with boners better in pants?

Well its because you build moisture its not used to being dry thats why,being cut is like cutting a girls g spot out pretty much

any of you got wonky knobs from scarring?

Feels fine. The notion that we cannot "feel anything" is nonsense. If we didn't we would all be eunuchs. I know in europe it's diffferent, but here in the US, I have never been with a woman thta prefers cut over uncut. In fact it's the opposite. When I drop my pants they are EXCITED to slobber on my clean suck cock.

Yeah its less sensitive but its not like it dosnt still feel good

oh bullshit.

Im cut too dude

Your girlfriend liking it isn't an excuse for your parents mutilating you as a child. I hope you acknowledge that.

idk i find the idea cute, but it's permanent so not gonna try it

>what's it like being a cutfag?
less cheese, no cheese

hygiene. if you clean your dick once a day
it wont be nasty.

I wear boxers under my pants

why does the thought of having a cute little cut dick excite me atm? im not gonna do it

No it isn't, intact frequent sex can lead us to desensitization due to it being TOO pleasurable... Honestly it's kinda not cool, uncut fags probably have a higher average duration, giving them an advantage when it comes to pleasuring their partners

I always enjoyed sucking uncut guys more.

how come?

My wife prefers uncut. A lot of women do nowadays. Only half the USA still cuts boy infant dicks, with it being higher amongst Jews and Muslims.

It's falling out as religion becomes less pronounced

I think it has to do with fags and women liking unwrapping shit, like a gift. It’s just a dick, the ultimate gift. I could get a gift in the original box of purchase, but women like it fancy. That’s what the forskin is for them. A bow and wrapping paper.

i think you are projecting a bit too much user. most womins are not seeing dicks as holy grails.

Cutfags actually don't last longer. Both uncut and cut both last the same amount of time on average. It's just uncut feels more.

More fun to play with, and a little bit of natural musk actually turns me on

My fucking sides

Sorry you have never had your cock worshipped by a female.