Okay Sup Forums i need advice, I saw my mom naked yesterday and I need to fuck her...

Okay Sup Forums i need advice, I saw my mom naked yesterday and I need to fuck her. I honestly think she would be down too but I can't figure out how to broach the subject. Should I just go for it or should I plant a few seeds first? Pic related, mom on left

why do you think she would fuck you? has she given you any actual signals that she wants your little dick? or are you just such a sperg that you can't separate your fantasies from reality?

You guys play out some weird fantasies.

She touches my leg all the time..I know it could be nothing but it feels like it's something

No but this is my biggest fantasy and I think I'll regret not at least trying

I can't get hard for the most part, I'm on vosges and I'm pretty sure it's because I only want to fuck my mom... I NEED to do this

Posting more pictures of your mom will help us devise a plan

Drink booze with mom. Get mom drunk. Get flirty and gropey. Tell her she looks hot. Put penor in pooper.

I think this is probably my best shot, just scared if i fail and my dad finds out... he'll fuckin murder me

Using fb pics. You moron.

Yeah I didn't have any saved to my phone

This is a personal army request ain't it. Trying to get niggas on here to track the bitch and frame her son. Should have just been honest and asked politely

How can you tell they're from fb?

Give it about 20 min and you're mom's going to be reading this thread. You fucked up, OP. Big time.

What the fuck I always see people asking for advice and shit why are you going to target me?

Keks n lulz

Please don't, I'm a good guy with a few demons but this could really ruin my life

Too late user, your resistance is futile

ITT pic related.

OP playing ya'll like a fiddle.

Don't do it, dumbass. Just be content jerking off thinking about her.

I'm not was just fantasizing a little

Why are you guys bein dix... he just wants to fuck his mom who cares