ITT: movies where the good guy loses in the end

ITT: movies where the good guy loses in the end

everyone lost in that dude

>angier gets his wife murdered for no fucking reason
>still dies in the end while Bateman gets his little kid back

The usual suspects

ITT: Movies where the good guy loses in the beginning

Shit, this popped into my head when i read the OP.

"Fight Club"

-- t. the Jews

>the power-tripping piece of human trash who abuses and belittles those he interrogates both verbally and physically
>the good guy

It was an occupational hazard, she wasn't murdered.

He could have been happy with ScarJo but he just couldn't let it go.

You start, OP.

Daily reminder that ScarJo is complete trash and The Prestige would be a literal 10/10 if Emily Blunt had played her character instead.

>Nichola Tesla builds an electric powered matter replicator with synapse preservation functionality
>anywhere near 10/10

Real life.

>Movies have to be realistic

>he missed the part where the whole movie was actually Bale reading from Jackman's diary and none of it is meant to be taken as inherently true

forgetting the theatre basement filled with angier clones

Bateman lost his twin brother, the one who killed angier's wife

Yes, I forgot the only standard of quality in art is realism.

>he just assumes that all the tanks are full of Jackman clones even though he doesn't actually see inside more than one

it's like you didn't even watch the fucking movie

Don';t bother, this guy shows up in every Prestige thread and shitposts about his Pokemon-coma-tier narrative theory endlessly.

fuck you I don't know who you're talking about but I haven't posted about the Prestige on Sup Forums in years

>Using the name from someone who was real.
They could give him another name. (something like titsla)

I didnt even see the content of the post but was about to post that.

Angier just thought that Borden had been executed, he wasn't expecting him to go to the threatre and murder him.

You want me to believe (on top of all the other bullshit) that Angier made 100 boxes and filed them all with corpses on the off chance (zero chance in his mind) that Borden would go in there?

If you are trolling, kick it up a gear, I'm ready.

What, why? People have used real famous and notable historical figures in stories for centuries.

It's not pretending to be based on a true story, it's not claiming Tesla actually did this. Who cares?

>titsla
>tfw we will never have dramatic and interesting biopics depicting history's most influential men but all the adult characters are played by big-breasted 10/10s and their kids are played by Sup Forumstier cunnies.