Why are Trump supporters so pathetic...

Why are Trump supporters so pathetic? You call Bernie supporters "cucks" and liberals weak but look who keeps getting their asses kicked.

They're all talk, just like their Fuhrer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZS3brhzwEI
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A mob of 20 vs 1 and somehow you see that as something to be proud of.

So basically, if it's 1v20, that one guy is pathetic because his ass is getting kicked (no shit sherlock!)

So Trump supporters lack solidarity. Pretty sad.

Beaners tread on a sleeping giant without fearing the repercussions; only a matter of time before they will be driven back

Aggressive violence is nigger behavior.
If you're an immoral violent cocksucker you're a nigger.
Boom.

>attack americans while waving mexican flags
>"why do people call us violent?"
>"why do they call us un-american?"
>"trump supporters are literal nazis!"

Why aren't they armed? I thought this was America!

Only cowards go out looking for fights while part of a group.

>niggers only attack the weakest and only in gun free zones
>they attack in groups of 10 or more

Trump supporters are actually human, of course they are going to lose to the enraged, savage monkeys that support Bernie, especially when outnumbered.

california has no open carry, and with the little man complex on half of the Costa mesa PD, you would need a death wish to fire a gun in that fray.

Because these arent fights they're unexpected attacks.

Its like some guy who gets shot and robbed is somehow less of a man to the thief that killed him.

I love when you fags attempt a raid. you always give up in 2 days because you've got no work ethic.

>whines on internet about muh white race, pull muh trigger on every lil nigger, race war now
>go to trump rally
>get ass kicked
>cry

>later
>woooowww it took 20 of you to beat me up
>browns are literally niggers amirite
>race war now
>muh white race

When will Sup Forums learn?

This. /thread

Were only getting started. HUNTING SEASON IS ON.

>Trump supporters assault peaceful protesters in his events (hurr durr ur free speech doesn't matter here, also safe places are dumb)
>Trump encourages these attacks
>Trump supporters get assaulted
>"Why is everyone so mean :,,,,( White genocide is real guyz!"
Fucking pussies

Because he got gang banged by thugs
And if we did fight back, the media would say that Trump is promoting violence and hate

>this is the face of non-violence
HAHA YOU GOT BEAT UP FAGGOT

>Trump supporters
>nigger behavior
sauce?

We will wait for them to take the first shots.

this is why you own a gun and start poppin rounds when unruly liberals start chimping too close to you.

Liberals are the savages of contemporary society.

Because if they react with violence it will justify the violence of the left to its supporters. This is a chess game that the left is losing by proving they are violent extremists bent on the destruction of the american way of life. The more they act out the more they prove to normal people that their way is wrong. You cannot intimidate the nation into doing what you want.

One more thing

>the media only reports when Trump supporters lose a fight unless Trump himself happens to be nearby, then they call Trump supporters violent

>Bernie supporters zerg rush a couple of Trump supporters
>"Ha ha look we won! XDD"

Back to le' r*ddit kid.

>It's another Goon shitpost raid episode

>OOGA BOOGA TRUMP SUPPORTERS NO FIGHT THEY KEKS

Go back to Africa, nigger. Violence is not welcome in the United States. Why do you think we're supporting a candidate who will get refugees and illegals out of our country? Because they're violent.

So you want to give the media more excuses to call us violent, xenophobic, Nazis.

This

Sup Forums can sit and cry on Sup Forums about niggers and race wars and mixing and shit. But they're too pussy to do anything about it other than post here. Face it cucks, the white man's reign is over.

>youtu.be/UZS3brhzwEI
This is one of many examples. This one is my favorite because he's literally a nigger

Unfortunately I'm not home so I can't fire up the Bernie rally folder. Shame.

Clinton Wins

>SJWs decide their day has finally come.
>It's time to indoctrinate everyone with their propaganda
>Gay is OK programs taught in kindergarten class
>Children exposed to sexual deviants and transexuals
>Children drugged and surgically deformed so they can become trans at a young age.

This is already happening under Obama. It will only get worse under Clinton

>Women become insufferable now that a woman is in the white house.
>Life is a living hell for every man in America
>Feminists see that their day has come
>They gain more power than ever with the backing of a woman president
>The feminist agenda is now taught in schools
>Disagreeing with feminist think is now considered a hate crime

Also starting to happen right now

>Blacks see Trump defeated
>Really angry over his campaign
>Already committing a huge number of race crimes against whites
>Start a literal race war of retaliation against white people
>Random acts of violence against whites everywhere you go
>White women raped in record numbers
>All because "whitey deserved it" for supporting Trump

Already starting to happen

>Hispanics flood into the country while Clinton looks the other way
>Many of them want to retaliate against whites for supporting Trump
>Whites are unsafe in all major cities
>Gang crime and graffiti skyrockets in all major cities.
>Drug trafficking explodes
>Border states begin to crumble

Already happening, and it will get a lot worse

>The LGBT community realizes their day has come
>They bully everyone into accepting their agenda
>Dozens of new gender labels
>Slippery slope is proven to be very real
>The gradual acceptance of bestiality is pushed into the public eye.
>The gradual acceptance of pedophilia is pushed into the public eye
>Gay agenda is pushed on children in school.
>If you object to your children being exposed to homosexuality in schools you are charged with a crime

This is literally happening right now

Wake the fuck up people

And there is nothing you will do about it you little white bitch

see

I haven't seen a 1 on 1 fight yet

its always a mob versus 2 or 1 person

I have this shirt and I wear it regularly and all I get is the occasional dirty look. Is it because dindus and gibsmedats can smell a CCW? The first nigger spic or special snowflake that attempts to accost me because of how I believe or how I choose to exercise my rights is in for a rude awakening and better be ready to meet God.

>Paranoid delusions
Jesus christ this is glen beck tier

nice thread bruh

It saddens me to see Leftists revelling in violence to their own kind. They fucking know the police stood and did nothing. Groups were attacking couples walking back.

It almost breaks my heart. No memes, this is just a fucking tragic OP, bait or not.

You can believe I'm running like hell if that war criminal Clinton gets in office.

So you're literally going out into the streets starting today? Put your money where your mouth is, Burgers.

>Spic recreating the same shitty thread over and over again

yea they are individuals. not like your pack of feral niggers and wetbacks who act like a rampaging tribe only to start shooting each other once the "protest" is over get fucked.

they are going to vote.

Whites are smart enough to defer gratification, we're going to let the mexicans make a spectacle of themselves so when its time for action there's a clear, traceable path how we got there.

1 8 3 5

Come and take it, pendejos.

>applauding violent behavior because of difference in opinion
>"dey r de bad ones!!"

get out of my country you slimy spic

This. Zero riots at Trump rallies in Pro Gun states.

Conservatives have the same problem as liberals in this country. They see themselves as "the good guys" so anything they do is justified. For example; pro-life groups occasionally assassinate abortion doctors here. Now think of the irony and cognitive dissonance involved in that action. That's how bad it is here.

Seems the mexican intellectuals up north don't remember the fucking alamo.
they're gonna get btfo soon and no one will be there to defend them.

>rolling thunder speech
>60k bikers
>0 protesters

Its fairly obvious between the "protesters" attacking children, women, etc that they are just your average cowards

also,
where are the mirrors for
youtube.com/watch?v=zf75ngqELk8
and the video of the little kike in the Trump hat getting bullied?

More often than not, it's a mob of people. Outnumbered like 20 to 1 or 2. If you swing back and actually do some damage to that 1 person, you'll have 20 faggots attacking you at once. I don't care how alpha you are, you're not fighting off 20 of those psychos.

You have to go back

I'm liking all the bait, friends. Hope to see more this Tuesday when bernie flies into the sunset.

LMAO OF COURSE IT WAS A NIGGER

A TRUMP SUPPORTING NIGGER THOUGH - CAN'T HATE TOO MUCH

>Rally in Alabama
>Zero happenings

>Rally in California
>Riots and people getting attacked by Mexicans

Then they call us the crazy ones.

yeah im not sure, if these cucks try to fuck with me I will smash some skulls, don't care how much trouble I get into

>I thought this was America!
Nope, this was California.

That's because beating people up won't convince them to vote for your candidate. Trump supporters seem to be the only ones to realise this.

>Mexican intellectuals

Just you fucking wait until a trump supporter pulls a gun, I am prying for that day honestly

Foreign Sup Forumsacks need to understand this. We are very careful with our guns. We put a ton of emphasis on muzzle awareness, trigger discipline, shooting only to kill (i.e. actively suppressing the ebin "shoot at the leg" maymay).

They are there for when we really need them. Like when our homes are broken into, when our heads are being bashed into the asphalt, and when the Day of the Rope finally gets here.

He got arrested though. The thugs in San Jose haven't been arrested.

Exactly. I live in Louisville and attended the NRA/Trump rally do how many people were assaulted for being Pro-Trump? Absolutely zero. Do you know how many unruly protesters and rioters were present? Absolutely zero.

When Trump wins, and illegal aliens are being ripped from their homes, and footage of cops wrestling these animals to the ground and throwing them on buses headed toward FEMA camps where they will await deportation are broadcast on CNN while guilty white cuckolds feign outrage and tears, I don't want to hear a fucking word from these leftist agitators about how any of it is wrong. Not after this election.

Yeah no. The correct way to do this is the same way we built this country, using political systematic power structures.

They'll realize their mistake when law enforcement are shoveling them over the wall and zero fucks are given by the American public about how it makes them feel.

Florida here there was a huge rally I went we had 0 protesters. Castle doctrine for the win try fucking with people in a state where they can legally shoot you for posing a violent threat to their lives.

Fly little bernie fly. It's been fun

Probably because they aren't dangerous minorities who act on emotion and impulse

It's funny how you applaud them and assault OP.

Pic related

They are here illegally which is a crime already they deserve what ever happens to them. We are a sovereign nation and anyone here illegally deserves nothing but punishment for violating the law of the land.

Americucks. Really embarassing

They can't even defend their opinion against some immigrants. They can't even take use of their constitutional right of free speech.

You reached Swedish cuck level.

>1 vs 50

Oh dude I agree 100%. I'm just saying, right now they're the one committing violent acts and excusing it, but when ICE comes knocking they will be the ones bitching and moaning about the "mistreatment" of these scofflaws, and they will totally ignore the summer they caused havoc and assaulted people in the streets as if it never happened. Makes me sick just to think about, but that's it what they'll do.

fuck off If it was trump supports attacking you would just call them violent assholes

Have you not got better things to do with your time than trying to instigate racial violence on fucking Sup Forums of all places?

How come there was a crit of 444, lower than the base dmg hit of 523? Did the 523 carry an alpha bonus?

First attack buff

>individuals
>believe the same lies from Chumpster

more like they are too faggy to get their friends and family to support Le Chump

Canadian Intellectuals should better work on stopping that big mean triggering wildfire.

Let them bitch no one should ever care about the opinions of liberals they are the lowest form of scum. They can cry all day and night but the law is the law and if we have no borders we have no country. Losing 30 million people who don't belong here and are eating up benefits they didn't earn can do nothing but help America. If they want a better life they can apply for legal citizenship when they get back to mexico and wait in line like every one else. Personally I think anyone deported should be put on a list blocking them from returning legally ever.

Could be that the stun carries an armor debuff too

God I fucking love living in Florida.

>"Trump's supporters are inciting violence and need to be stopped!"

Trump's supporters are attacked by brown mobs for believing what they do.

>"YO NIGGA DEM TRUMP SAPPOTAHS R PUSSIES, YO!!!"

Make your fucking mind up, scum.

I guess the SA and many other nazi groups that trumpfags on Sup Forums worship are just "a pack of feral niggers" then.

OP is a cuck , im Mexican and these idiot niggers an spics shudnt represent us. Build a wall kick these fucks out

The more violent the left becomes the more people will turn to Trump. Liberals are showing their true colors they preach peace and diversity then use lies and intimidation to win. It wont work this time. Hope Trump refuses to pardon Obama and Hillary then prosecutes them for treason on day one after he is elected.

>We vandalize and assault people, Trump BTFO!
One month passes.
>Why are they still supporting Trump? Quick! Help me with flipping this police cruiser?
Three months later.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE!! KILL TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!
*after getting too uppity, Democrats are blacklisted as a terrorist organization*
>STOP BOMBING MEEEEE! I'M GETTING PTSD!

there was only 5k bikers

Yeah. We have NRA style castle doctrine in Kentucky and that right is protected by statute.
A person may use deadly force against any individual who unlawfully and forcibly enters that persons dwelling, residence or occupied vehicle. The attacker does not even have to employ deadly force himself to legitimize the use of deadly force by the defender . The defender is presumed to be acting lawfully when he is in one of the three areas mentioned. When a defender is any other area that he has a right to be ,such as a shopping mall, he may meet force with force if threatened with attack he has no duty to retreat.

Does it apply if someone opens your car door or breaks your window?

In Florida we merely need to be someplace we are legally allowed to be and under threat of bodily harm or death. Keep your self safe Kentucky bro we will all soon need people willing to defend themselves to retake our nation.

That's not the spirit of a warrior

Yep I was car jacked and once the fucker broke the passenger window I shot him. Was 100% legal and all I had to do was fill out a form.

The fuhrer was fascist
He had intimidation squads

Somehow Trump supporters are the fascists?

Mmmkay

Same to you. Remain uncucked.

NEXT TIME BRING PEPPER SPRAY

Every day. :)

wait a sec, are you trying to tell me niggers, mexicunts and libereals are violent criminals?

>Already committing a huge number of race crimes against whites
I thought black on black crime was the big thing, now it's blacks on whites... okay, make up your mind which lie you want to believe already.