This can't be real

>Two actors from the HBO comedy series Silicon Valley were accosted and threatened by a pair of Trump supporters in a Los Angeles bar on Friday night.

>“Was at a bar last night with @Middleditch. At the end of the night, 2 white dudes, 20’s, who’d been there for hours came up to us,” wrote Nanjiani.

>“‘We’re big fans of you guys. (To Thomas) I trolled you on twitter yesterday.’ He goes on to say how we’re wrong about Trump,” he continued.

>“I go ‘Hey we don’t wanna discuss politics right now,'” Nanjiani recounted. “His friends goes ‘oh they’re cucks.’ Then starts yelling at us. ‘KEKS KEKS KEKS!'”

>Nanjiani continued, “He starts getting in my face. Thomas puts his hand on the dude’s chest to stop him. ‘Don’t touch me you cuck. Wanna go outside?'”

>“At this point, the bouncer runs over, grabs them, kicks them out. The bartender is awesome & apologetic. Thomas & I are stunned,” he said. “This happened at a bar in LA surrounded by ppl. I can’t imagine what it must be like to be someone who looks like me in other parts.

rawstory.com/2016/11/trump-supporters-threaten-and-harass-stars-of-hbos-silicon-valley-in-l-a-bar/

wew, lads

keep it to on internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAwlx0aTBi4
patch.com/maryland/potomac/s/fxz3z/fender-bender-not-trump-support-sparked-beating-in-video-victim-says
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow. I'm amazed they didn't need therapy after that encounter.

You'll be dead soon enough, good riddance.

I got triggered from learning people actually use "cuck" and "kek" IRL.

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

sounds like viral marketing to me

>Unironically using the word "cuck" outside of Sup Forums

The guys that said that are definitely going to look back on that and be embarrassed. What a bunch of cringey fuccbois

I don't want to accuse these guys of lying, because I like them.
But this sounds fake as hell man.

What do you mean by this?

Seems legit.

i mean yeah i can't ever imagine a leftist making up a story to make his "opponents" look bad on twitter

what did he mean by this

This sounds very fake but I'm not sure how mainstream knowledge of the alt-right and saying cuck is. I know a few of the cast actually come to Sup Forums so would it be too far to think they're shitposting irl using Sup Forums lingo they picked up here against them?

This shit hasn't been restricted to Sup Forums for years. Similar to how trollface, cheezburger, etc. became monetized by outsiders, so too has the word "cuck" by non-Sup Forums users. Poltards obsessed with "spreading the redpill" took it elsewhere and I would bet you most people who use the word in political context now have no idea what Sup Forums is or care.

Americans have to be the biggest fucking pussies Ive ever seen. None of you guys would last 1 day in northwestern germany and Ive never seen a nigga in my life. Tell me. How can you live a whole life withouth fighting once. America lmao

have you seen some of the comments on that paki's twitter

>a) so, so sorry you had to go through this. B) thank you for sharing and reminding people that this sort of outrageous shit goes on
>I just read about what happened so sorry. Stay strong.

that website needs to be deleted

Keep in mind those are pajeets from LA

well they do look like cucks

No shit.

That seems autistic enough to be Sup Forums or reddit.

so, meme magic is real after all?

>things that totally happened

Twitter is shit. It allows anyone, no matter how dumb they are, to spew their vitriol. Let's be honest. There are assholes on either side of the political fence and unfortunately, sane, moderately intelligent and balanced people, end up stepping in the shit the loud monkeys fling at each other.

Why does he throw in that "someone who looks like me" bit? They were harassing his white friend too and none of it had anything to do with race.

>people do this shit for a sport online
>it can't possibly happen in real life too

literally nigger tier logic to assume every case of this shit is made up

>It's only REAL news if it's posted on Breitbart or rt

at least you tried, trumpshits

>rt

Rotten tomatoes?

Still salty?

I just said the story sounded fake man, which is a fine concern to have because there are many "leftist getting harassed by evil Trump supporter" stories that have been proven fake

You sound pretty tough.

How often do you get into fights as an adult?

Whoa, nobody is saying that.

IT'S A MEME YA DIP

sure

make sure to blame whites every chance you get so we can have 4 more years friend

I don't see it.

Middleditch just looks like my son's stepfather.

the problem is that their retardation is reinforced when other retards agree with them, like those echo chamber subreddits where any dissenting opinion gets downvoted into oblivion

Ok

>"DUDE HILLARY HAS A 98% CHANCE TO WIN ACCORDING TO CNN LMAO"
Mainstream media a fucking shit.

What do polls have to do with anything?

>implying

You do realize Trump has roughly the same number of votes as Romney? Clinton just didn't have the pull that Obama did.

>SEETHING

Breitbart actually also projected that Trump would lose a bunch of states, according to their polls

>MEME

i swear this reads like pasta

Retards think polls are partisan propaganda

A meme candidate just won the presidency, internet slang being used in public will be the norm soon.

Pretty amazing to get the same number of votes with (almost) every media source dedicated to deraiing your campaign and smearing your name

Because being a pollster is an actual job that isn't a perfect science but also isn't some partisan hackery. You can't exactly sell your predictive algorithm if it's been proven wrong 99% of them time. But if you feed it shit data, you're going to get shit results.

I think positive responses to polls has dropped down to 9% as of 2016.

Oh, you mean the emails?

I almost want it to be real

No, I mean the racist sexist misogynistic literally hitler thing, remember?

Do you have short term memory or what?

They literally ran a story on having a dog on the roof of a car as a major talking point for months during Romney's campaign.

Trump just had more baggage than Romney, there wasn't less of a bias among big media.

I've heard people say IMO (emo).

fucking this!

what type of fucking assburgers say this shit in real life? might as well say LOL in real life too.

like with everything being reported in this day and age, some are true and some are false. Wading through the bullshit is half the fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=DAwlx0aTBi4

Dumb comparison, LOL is an acronym.

Cuck and kek has been mainstream for years, particularly on Twitch and Reddit.

hahah I was holding off from watching this show but I really should see it. that was hilarious.

Do Trump supporters even watch the news or do they just watch cherrypicked clips posted on Sup Forums? The majority of the media went after both Trump and Clinton. Acting like they had it out for Trump because they reported on his legitimate scandals and didn't report on the brainless gossip conspiracies Infowars ran with is dumb. They actually did Trump a big favor by covering him all day every day from the moment he started running and giving him all the publicity he wanted.

even then, saying it in real life? people would and should look at you funny if you said "hes a cuck"out of the blue.

"cuckold" is an actual word

Yeah, what's up with that? Do other ethnicities live in a magic bubble where white people aren't dicks/trolls/assholes to each other? Cause spoiler alert: whites harass bully other whites.

But if brown person in proximity: OMG they mus' be rayciss!!!

>northwest germany

Damn nigga do u run bremen

It's true; today I was walking out of my local Islam Queer-Friendly Enrichment Center and twenty straight white males assaulted me from all sides before eventually deporting me.

>Sup Forums culture leaked onto reddit and people are now using it unironically IRL
Is there any group of degenerates that are stupider than Trump supporters? I can see some spreglord who finally got empowered by Trump's win, go say this to the wrong person and then proceeds to get murdered.

>Is there any group of degenerates that are stupider than Trump supporters?
Leftists, of course.

There are thousands of stories of white Trump supporters jumping out of vans and beating Muslims or gays in broad daylight, but no videos. Meanwhile, I can go on youtube right now and find mountains of evidence of left wing property destruction and violence against Trump supporters. So why is the only thing I ever see on television or respected news sources about how dangerous Trump supporters are?

Top keks for effort

yeah, a meaningless word

>this shitbird liberal has to deal with Trump for the next four years

hopefully you and your mudfamily will be deported.

I'd believe it. Trump is a meme president, stands to reason his supporters would spout memes.

I'd say on average trump supporters are much dumber. There are some Sup Forums-type, mid-20s college educated supporters, but the vast majority live in the middle of dumbfuckistan and haven't left a 500km radius their entire lives.

as opposed to all of the world travelers that Clinton pandered to in the inner cities, amirite?

I'm watching a video right now where a group of black men beat a white guy for being a trump supporter, then steal his car. Somehow a group of college kids invoking internet memes in real life is worse, though.

>he's think the GOP gives a shit about trumps crazy protectionist rhetoric
Trump is going to do absolutely nothing for the next 4 years while Pence and his trumps wall street banker cabinet do neocon business as usual

A word used from ancient antiquity upto the 1960's. Y'know when men were still men worried about being accused of the one thing that would lose them massive respect.

Just because your uneducated hippie dippie parents gave up on the English vocabulary doesn't mean the word cuckold isn't relevant.

you think the nigs in the inner cities outnumber all of rural america?

But he said "on average". And he's not wrong as the fact back him up.

Look at the most educated / smartest states in the US. The top 15 are all Blue states. Then 16-30 all seemed to have been down the middle of Trump / Hillary. And the last 20 states, the dumbest states all seem to be Red states.

Coincidence or correlation?

>still believing the "all of Trump's supporters are braindead hicks" narrative despite the fact that his win shows the exact opposite
This is why leftists are stupid; they created their own enemy and empowered him and now instead of fixing what they did they're doubling down on their mistakes (except for a handful of them who realized what happened).

You could argue they're better educated (in shitty, liberal arts colleges) but they're sure not smarter.

>Y'know when men were still men worried about being accused of the one thing that would lose them massive respect.
Yeah, adultery, which is why its a meanigless word in this context.
You may as well use libtard or sjw

>it allows anyone, no matter how dumb they are, to spew their vitriol
Do you know what a paradox is?

Ok there Cletus. Just because Trump won and got the hoards of frustrated, uneducated white people to go out and vote for him, doesn't make his supporters smart. It makes Trump smart, brilliant in fact, but his supporters are the sorriest bunch of people i've ever seen. The democratic party fucked up for allowing Trump to get those voters, and making fun of them calling them deplorables or whatever, they should've been PC about it and try to appeal to them. But any person with half a brain can see how Trump had absolutely no substance, and he was just saying everything they wanted to hear. Now everybody can enjoy this "outsider" with his cabinet of established GOP politicians, and the generic republican agenda for the next 4 years.

>top 15 are all blue states
wrong
>the bottom 20 are red states
also wrong, and the dumbest people in the dumb red states aren't republicans

That's fucking embarrassing. Maybe I'm getting old but saying shit like "lol" and "omg" around real people is douchey.

Oh yeah I agree, I think the use of those words online even is getting boring.

Curb'd is great.

If you like Seinfield or IASIP, you'll enjoy it.

Yes. It does not apply to me or my statement. But, please feel free to shitpost more.

Oh come the fuck on, this is just ridiculously fake.

Cuckold is a word but "cuck" isn't. It's like thinking "ig'nant" is a word.

What's worse it's a buzzword that has been beaten to death on Sup Forums just like hipster, casual, pleb, austist, etc.

>cringey
>fuccbois
I guess using memes is only ok when you say it is, right?

Same as most the time GOP has been in the house. This is going to be a shit show and probably worse then Bush era. Obama inherited a country in a recession and slowly turned it around while the GOP capitol hill was against everything he did.

This free trade unregulated policies is going to blow up within a year, and the housing bubble of 08 was already close to repeating itself. Without regulations it is a guarantee. We already gave Putin Syria today and it is only going to get worse.

Trump won the Rust Belt states guaranteeing jobs that have been gone for 20 years replaced by automation and are never ever going to come back. He is a conman and shit is going to get ugly.

>uses the word "fuccbois"

>Oh come the fuck on, this is just ridiculously fake.

even if it isnt they probably started it and got BTFO

Most Educated States (Top 15)

1: Massachusetts
2: Colorado
3: Maryland
4: Connecticut
5: New Jersey
6: Virginia
7: Vermont
8: New Hampshire
9: New York
10: Minnesota
11: Washington
12: Illinois
13: Rhode Island
14: California
15: Oregon.

Now look at the Election map.

It's too fucking stupid to be fake, it sounds exactly like something 2 memeing retards would do

SJWs are more annoying, alt-right seems to be objectively dumber.

At least the SJWs usually have a some sort of education. For example a useless degree in macro-anthromorphic, non-binary gender studies, but a degree nonetheless. The alt-right, or Sup Forums if you're nasty, is full on kool-aid drinking conspiracy-tier right now that is mainlining infowars and suprsrs chain e-mails/facebook posts.

>Don’t touch me you cuck. Wanna go outside?
He should have just went outside and beat them up.

You mean this one?

patch.com/maryland/potomac/s/fxz3z/fender-bender-not-trump-support-sparked-beating-in-video-victim-says

Yea me too. Almost makes me not believe it...

"most educated" and "smartest" are not even close to the same thing

Hahahabahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha