Aight i need advice

Aight i need advice
What do i do?
Apparently i called 999 and was on the phone for a few minutes probably by accident. Do i reply or what do i do? Can i just leave it?

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

>dumb brits pick emergency number with three of the same digits in a row
>surprised when people accidentally call or butt dial

Call the number, give them the reference number and explain that it was a pocket dial. They can listen back to the call to confirm it was a butt dial. No crime has been committed.

You’re welcome fellow britbong. Sauce: I am the law.

You'll understand when some nigger is stabbing/raping you and you only have time to reach for 1 number

Why would I need to do that, all I need to reach for is my gun

>says the dope while mudslimes are invading and gangraping his nation

This.
I've pocket dialled them once, didn't get a text though.
Fair point, but you have to remember that it was chosen when all phones had a dial and 9 was the hardest number to mis-dial.

what happens if I dial 999 as an american in america, copper?

Not sure on this one buddy. I’ve never heard of it happening. Obviously you’ll come through with the US country code so the call handler will be aware you’re calling from outside the UK. If you’re planning to do some prank calling be my guest, but just keep in mind agencies such as Interpol etc, just because you’re outside the country, it doesn’t guarantee you’ll be immune from prosecution.

you get illuminati

Send a dick pic

Yeah user, that's because of history. 999 was the fastest number you could dial on an old rotary dial telephone.

yeah but who's really gonna care enough? amirite?

I’m not sure on that one. I know that there were 2000+ calls to the ambulance service from two people last year alone. I believe they got prosecuted and that’s just the ambulance service. False reporting of crime and wasting police time is being taken more and more serious each year. Unfortunately due to the budget cuts, it makes our jobs one hell of a lot harder

You are drowning in shit skins you chose to let, who cares how fast you drown. Fuck your budget.

Teen poster has probably never seen one, thinks you're making it up. I remember when having a phone was unusual. My grandparents were the first in our family to get a phone, probably 1968 or so.

>Look. at this offers, guys!!

fuck off

Seconded

i pocket dialed 911 in canada. they called me back and to make sure i was safe, sent a cop to check. thats how it works here to make sure you are ok.

just call them and tell them you are fine.

Just do it and find out, worst case scenario, apologize and hang up

convert to islam
then when they try to prosecute you
press charges against to court for comitting a hate crime

Same in US I live in small area, when I called 911, the cop I know just called me from his car, Washington is chill as fuck.

Buy what if he explodes, also, OP is usually a fag... They lynch fags bro.