Why do men have nipples? they're totally unnecessary

why do men have nipples? they're totally unnecessary

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

biology man, when we are a very early fetus we are all female.

It’s kinky

Tell that to Aniki
nm he ded

What he said ^^

The same reason Men have a foreskin; nature has no fucking idea what is going on. Men are faggots until they prove themselves otherwise but cutting off their feminine foreskin and nipples.
Since you don't know this, you've obviously a faggot, so go suck an uncut dick like a fucking heathen.

It is possible to trigger lactation in a man.

This. Only a cuck pays for milk when he can get it for free from nature

That's not fucking true, what the actual fuck, no it isn't possible you fucking idiot.
Real men cut off their nipples, so if you trigger lactation in a "man," it isn't a man, it's a fucking faggot with fucking girl nipples. You stupid mother fucker.

t.faggot too beta to produce milk

You can trigger an orgasm just by rubbing your nipples. Takes a bit of practice but once you're used to it you can have it anytime anywhere.

>2018
>not chugging man milk

because all embryos start as females

they feel good when I play with them...

You transgender faggot i ain't been no women my entire life. Now get the hell out of my damn thread or i put another hole in you, but unlike your doctor i won't charge extra for that.

thats a gross simplification
at this same state we also have outside gentiles regardless of gender

Why do women have rights? They're totally unnecessary.

Since evolution didn't have a reason to get rid of them. Humans start as females in the womb. Use google next time fgt

I receive sexual pleasure by having them sucked and nibbled on, just like a woman does. Not all men have little to no feeling in their nipples.

This. Read a book nigger

>outside gentiles
Oh vey, the goys know!

Sometimes nature makes mistakes humankind has to fix: Cancer, the jews and OP are all abominations nature should have never brought upon us and need to be wiped out as soon as possible (not aids tho it kills nignogs).

Captain Schlomo, shut it down!

Couples nipple clampz dog. Awesome.

Dose it mean we had a vagina at some point ?

this whole fucking thread and my sides

>Cancer, the jews and OP are all abominations
And the worst of these is OP.

The percentage of people without nipples that are homosexual is lower than the normal rate. Therefore there might be a correlation between having nipples and enjoying dicks in your ass. At least you do both.

Lol its funny how this is the correct answer and all the kids who never took a biology class are denying it out of sheer pride

male rabbits dont have nipples

Without any doubt. Such faggotry might be contagious and could infect all of human kind, turning all men into homosexuals and thereby ending humanity once and for all.

Because the genes that create nipples aren't on the x/y chromosomes.

Teach me

>
>Lol its funny how this is the correct answer and all the kids who never took a biology class are denying it out of sheer pride
The term pride should not be familiar for something like you, i bet your father threw you out the day you tutned eighteen. Especially since you can't even distinguish between shitposting. I mean until now the only reply that does contradicts the statement (which was also written by me) states:

>You transgender faggot i ain't been no women my entire life. Now get the hell out of my damn thread or i put another hole in you, but unlike your doctor i won't charge extra for that.

If you take that serious you should seriously have yourself checked for autism or something similar.

Calm down, Cleetus. Get back to your daughtersister, she sure needs help taking care of your sonnephew.

Good job faggot you explained the joke.

yeah a hole that turns into a vagina if you are female. on males it closes up.

It'd be to much extra code to put them only on women

Lul. It makes them look similar too. Just like in the animal kingdom so you dont get confused on who you fuck.

Still needed for electrical input contact points.

Guys need stim too you know.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Male_lactation
>who says Sup Forums isn't educational?

Yes and it's why males have a crease between their balls and butthole. Open it up with a knife and you will find a vaginal opening inside.