Tim Heidecker

Tim Heidecker will go down as one of the greatest comedians in american history.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/797212511430971392
youtube.com/watch?v=q6IvfmjS9lk
youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
youtube.com/watch?v=bg0U3SInnNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and a massive cuck

No, he'll just go down.

Kill yourself pleb.

More like the biggest cuck.

you'll never be the combination of Joe Pesci, Bob Dinero, and Steven Segall

THESE guys should go down as the greatest comedians! LOL!

Hey Tim!

he has sexy jowls

Calm down there, Tim!
Don't get your heart racing, you might get a heart attack you fat fuck.

nah, he hasnt done anything good in years.
>makes some shitty music that is so terrible reviewers cant tell if its a joke or not
he should stick to jingles and poo poo commercials.

that faggot Vic Berger getting roasted by Sam Hyde on twitter was hilarious though.

>that faggot Vic Berger getting roasted by Sam Hyde on twitter was hilarious though.
Link?

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire/status/797212511430971392
there are only a few back and forth.
Vic calls Sam a nazi

>i am a cuck
>i am a liiiii-ii-i-b tard

PSSST! (whispering): we're not allowed to like him anymore because he insulted the alt right's crown prince

Cuck Cuckcucker

What did he mean by this?

We're not allowed to like him anymore since being an ironic piece of shit isn't cool anymore.

He doesn't tweet ironically at all though. He just posts the same fucking lazy reddit bullshit that tens of millions of people do.

JESUS CHRIST!!!

A non retail job! Thanks Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck you Obama *made in China* but it's OK if Iran takes over the middle east Obama*

>Is a cuck
>Is a walking my wife's son meme
>Show is retarded

I was Obomorang circa '08

1. Institute a mandatory military service law

2. Don't bail out the too big to fail fcukers

3-4. Make sure the Saudis love us.

5. Venezuela has lots of oil. Let us fuck with the head of Chavez's fucktard

he hates poor working class people and wants them to be in nonunionized service industry jobs that require supplementary food stamps to survive.

>implying this cuckboi has ever worked a manual labour job in his life

I would tell people to never forget how fucking terrible his movie was, but nobody remembers it. Nobody rewatches it. It's not going to be a cult classic hit in X amount of years. It's a big beautiful testament to what a fucking hack he and Eric are. But it won't even be watched for study, or out of irony or ridicule, it just won't be watched by anyone, for any reason, ever again.

This is Tim's sub-response to being made fun of for making Old Spice commercials.

He's a true piece of shit.

"Yeah well, I may have sacrificed what little integrity I had for easy money, but at least I'm not a working class fag hahaha I eat sushi and laugh around a table all day huahuuhahua"

Don't get me wrong I prefer MDE to Tim and Eric but harrassing someone on twitter just because they have different political beliefs. Plus I looked at some of the tweets and they are all literally mouth-breathing retarded posts.

a couple hours after he called sam an unfunny nazi tim tweeted that he loved vic burger. He must fucking hate sam hyde. I wouldn't doubt a big chunk of the tweets on tims wall are false flags of his own because he wants an excuse to get Sam out of AS

>fat manlet cuck shits on coal and steel industry

are trump drones really so fucking thick that they can't see that this kind of hysterical reaction is exactly why he's doing what he's doing

its so fucking funny how u ppl bitch about safe spaces and "special snowflakes" but flip the fuck out when people take the piss out of you

>dae everyone is an sjw?
grow up reddit

point proven thanks

You lost and you're going to keep on losing, faggot.

O MAN U TRIGGERED THAT ALT-RIGHT GUY SO HARD XD HAHA NOW THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT AND UR THE TRIGGERED ONE!!!

point proven again thanks

Except nobody is freaking out lol. HES the one that can't take a joke obviously seeing as he throws a temper tantrum through posts. What a fucking loser lmao

it's getting real hard to separate my enjoyment of Tim's comedy and his pants-on-head retarded politics. most people I can but he's getting insufferable

this is what I came here for, was not disappointed

file no longer exists File No Longer Exists FILE NO LONGER EXISTS

what's happening to this website?

Did you vote.

So many Hillary supporters I run into, funny enough... they forgot to vote.

As if the right to vote was the work of the White devil.
HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??????????????

His political views are pretty dumb. Even so, the man is one of the best comedians we have right now.

> I like antihumor and religiously watch Sam Hyde and Filthy Frank

you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

Did you vote?

>11/12/16(Sat)22:02:50 No.76227368
Trump supporters voted. Half of of Hillary's demographic felt threatened by the very idea.

I'm a liberal & I vote.

Big laugh.

You can vote then.

Although, no president, no chance.

I hate my own camp.

>flaming liberal

damn shame

Leonard Cohen was so fantastic & now he's gone.

1. Cohen
2. Bowie
3. Prince

This one will hurt for a while. Hanuka is going to be a bitch.

Was his entire desperate rabid liberal persona just a comedy shtick?

He knows Tom Brady will save him, in all his rants.

>that time Tim walked in on Alex Jones as Alex Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=q6IvfmjS9lk

He likes to try to place it off as such. He's a coward. He has never had a vulnerable moment in his entire career.

You do realize King Brady will become... KING BRADY

He can't reign forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

youtube.com/watch?v=bg0U3SInnNA