twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PLEASE WATCH OUR LEAGUE

Ronaldo

what happened to calhanoglu kebabro?

he was elite at FKs

MOORS ON SUICIDE WATCH!

he's banned for transfer fraud I think. meme player tbqh

he's on loan though, Benfica can have him back or sell him for mad cash

Didn't he burn all the bridges with Benfica after scoring the last minute freekick against them?

Plus Benfica wants like 25m for him, nobody would pay that much for Talisca. He's basically invisible when not shooting the ball. Plus he has one more season on his loan contract with bjk

>He's basically invisible when not shooting the ball.
kek that's the reason why benficucks didn't like him, even before that last minute freekick

Benfica will sell him anyways. Either Jorge Mendes or some other shady dealbroker will find some filthy rich club willing to pay an overrated fee. Just look at Ederson.

ALABA
LEWANDOWSKI

Yes. Yes, there is.

de browner

CHRISTINE RINALDO

literally who

>free kick taker

This is such a meme, if you score anything at less than 20% its luck and you are better off passing

behold the power of tsu
youtube.com/watch?v=KCKCFrqvvmg

Was gonna say this nigga

Despite his talent and skill, he's shit at taking freekicks.

To be fair, he's improved a lot despite his injury this season. He played very well against Lyon in the EL, and learned how to pass from Quaresma.

I'd say his worth is about 8-9m. I hope we can keep both him and Abou but if I had to choose, I'd choose Aboubakar. Nigga is literally magic

I know this isnt current but wasnt there a guy who played i think in the Italian league during the 90's-2000's that was legendary for free kicks from ridiculous range?

I remember him being brought up on a thread a month or so ago and people had fond memories of him.

Sinisa Mihaljovic

Was Mihajlovic. He has the record of tied most free kicks scored in Serie A history with Pirlo (28).

In fact there's a rumour that Pirlo actually stayed at Juve for his last season because one of the things he still wanted to do was trying to beat Mihajlovic' record.

>Nigga is literally magic
You're welcome, you deserve him

Mihajlovic was crazy good
although the all time GOAT is definitely Juninho Pernambucano

also currently is undisputable
he's a goddamn machine

i wonder...

youtube.com/watch?v=k7ho0v4eHmI

Portugal would be better off letting Guerreiro take the freekicks for the NT.

>implying someone would actually pay for this shit

nigga u fucking wat. Talisca is trash, couldn't even shine on brasileirão série b. Just because you did that mistake doesnt mean that other club will actually repeat it. you played the fool this time.

Nakamura still plays in the J-League.

meme league meme tricks

I'm no benficuck. Benfica keeps selling players for stupid large fees and some of them are just slightly better than average even for big 3 standards. Gotta make those agent fees roll around.

He got a lot of shit from portofags, but they're very demanding fans. Glad you liked him.

memes are fun

beşiktaş fans hated him at the start of the season too, we got used to him though.

>champions don't give a shit about a one trick pony
ftfy, poorto nigger