Ask a guy that just fucked this anything

Ask a guy that just fucked this anything

why

im very gay, and even this isnt attractive, my question is why you searching for that easy fuck, ya fuckin low standards faggot?

What does it feel like to have aids?

Met him on tinder and we fucked

but why?

thats fun, youre definately a cool guy. forsure

I enjoyed it

Is you're mother and father proud? (If they're dead do you think they'd be proud)

You know not all faggots hate masculinity like hairy bodies, in fact most of them like that shit

moar and feet

Was the wolfman nicer in person than he seems onscreen?

Why did you censor the tip?

Lokks good, will you fuck him again?

what the fuck is wrong with you?

what am I looking at?

Liking feminine boys is not gay
You are just some "bisexual" retard who can't compete against straight males
KYS

Yo got more pictures?

Does that mean youre going to turn into a werewolf now too?

Far too much hair, why not shave?

Do you ask yourself this every time you get laid?

He's probably trying to attract actual fags, not online prison-gays who only want feminine men

That man is exceptionally hairy. I am a gay man who likes both manly men and to an extent feminine men (mostly in like hentia though) even when they are fairly hairy. This man is to hairy and needs to shave to be attractive.

Looks like this is a guys b hole.

Why are you such a degenerate and why haven't you killed yourself.
I don't want answers, I just want you to actually go and kill yourself, you genetic aberration.
You are a shit stain on humanity.[

omg stop assuming their gender

I have a body like OPs except a bit less hairy. Its literally no problem trying to find a guy to fuck me as there is plenty of dudes who like bodies like that.
Hell, i was even a prostitute back when i was younger and still got guys to pay.

You litteraly sound like an aids positive degenerate. Im gay.

What's it like having shit taste? Or being this pathetic and desperate that you come on here and post yourself for attention from people that would never love you?

no u

Uhhhh, why do you pretend you're not the guy in the pic? Unfuckable and no confidence, gross.

I slept with alot of dudes.. lol. I actually do not have any.

Are you homosexual? Or just gay?

Trips don't lie