Watching Nightbreed for the first time since I was a kid. Man, it really just kinda goes with it from the first minute...

Watching Nightbreed for the first time since I was a kid. Man, it really just kinda goes with it from the first minute, doesn't it?

It's great, I love it, if Hellraiser and Candyman are Barkerkino, Nightbreed is a quality Barkerflick

Who else jerked off to her

>jerked

Past tense?

I wouldn't say it's a good movie but it's fun nontheless and wish they could have done more with it

As said, it's a fun film, but to its detriment, it doesn't have a sense of restraint. It has some really incredible visuals (and a few surprisingly low rent ones) but oversaturates you with them for no real reason, and is mostly devoid of characterization/exposition that would make the whole spectacle more meaningful.

Holy god I don't remember all these keks.

it's all true user
oz is over the rainbow
god's an astronaut
and midian is where the monsters go

meat for the beast

also fun fact: they made several comic books some of which crossed over with hellraiser and of all things rawhead rex

I liked Cronenberg's character and the overall design of his character. The rest of the movie is total shit. Wasted character stuck in a shit movie.

all of it is great except for the 2 mains who are made of cardboard. i see it as a romantic horror movie, like barker's imajica

i like the end where they let GWAR out of their cages to fight the X-COPS

it's like the cinema version of pic related

>Clive Barker's Undertale

I'd watch it.

>Undertalefagging
>on Sup Forums

Only the dead...

faggot

the midian version is much better than the theatrical. the studio really fucked that movie up.

i was going to call you a fucking faggot, but... damn if it isnt true.

Alejandro Jodorowski sees it as a romance too, between the protag and the antag.

Me.

I wish Clive had gotten to do his idea of some weird horror epic.

he wanted to do a whole cycle of stories involving the breed. the comics were the closest we got though, and the studio fucked with the last series we got.

What happened?

lawyers, studio hacks, his health.

they tried to steal the rights for shit he hadnt even written yet. its how a lot of those terrible CLIVE BARKERS movies came out that had nothing to do with him. its why he went so weird in some of his books, just to say FUCK YOU to the lawyers.