What does Sup Forums think of this masterpiece?

What does Sup Forums think of this masterpiece?

We don't talk about emergence.

what's that?

You do not want to know.

No, you do want to fucking know. Google "Emergence" and have fun child.

just did.. seems to be a manga, what's about it?

Just read it.

Bump. I want to know more

You have to read it, trust me.

Is it ecchi or hentai?

It's hentai.

>762255020

as far as reviews says, its about incest, prostituion, rape, etc, sounds rather vanila to me. Is there any interesting plot twist?

Yes. It gets pretty dark at parts.

explain why please

I skipped to the end, the whole thing is a dream or a flashback of how a mother got pregnant.

It looks like she got a miscarriage from being beaten and then shot up some heroin

She dies at the end you nonce. Her old school friends stomp on her pregnant stomach and she decides to fucking overdose. That "flashback" is the last dream she has before passing away in a public bathroom.

lol

See She wants to be a normal high school girls, gets groomed by the first guy she meets, drugged, socially pressured into compensated dating thinking there'll be no sex (when there is), practically raped by her dad, kicked out by her parents, forced into prostitution because her boyfriend's a shit drug dealer, kicked out by her boyfriend, spends the rest of her days fucking homeless niggas before getting her pregnant belly curb-stomped and overdosing.

What were the last couple pages with the kid then?

It's the last dream she has before she dies.

It's a masterpiece. Plain and Simple

Ohhh, I had the dream part backwards I guess

And where's the fucked up part?

Wasn't her friends. Just random kids

No, the girls were her friends.

Or I'm at least pretty sure they were.

What would you consider fucked up?

It's not like other hentai, as in the end, you will genuinely feel sorry for the girl.
It just takes the whole "vanilla" hentai shit and gives it a realistic portrait.

I will fucking check this right now, but I'm pretty sure it's her with the kid.
I would like your ending much better, so I will check

On a scale of fuckedupness (we talk strictly about hentai, of cause real-world ISIS executions or CP top this chart, STRICTLY DRAWINGS):

pic related is 9,
emergence is 10 - because nothing more fucked up exists(I'm happy to be proven wrong on this btw.).

The manga doesn't give a straight answer.

Me, I interpreted her dopey smile as she nodded off as confirmation of that scene with her daughter being a dream. I doubt the child would've survived child birth anyway, what with the curb stomping and drugs.

just looked it up, your interpretation seems equally valid.

>I doubt the child would've survived childbirth anyway, what with the curb stomping and drugs.
Maybe the child had serious malfunctions but still lived. We didn't have enough time to see if it was retarded.

It's fucking dead m8

yea, I think you're right.
This just made the manga a whole tier better, I hated the perceived other ending.
Death is much better.

Yeah, her dream is from her overdose. There is almost zero implication she didn't die

She constantly made idiot decisions with her life. I do not feel sorry for her.

No, I agree now, I don't know why I didn't see that in the first place. Thanks for correcting my mistake

She was mostly the victim of a series of unfortunate events.
Sure, she was an idiot, but she just didn't know any better.

wth why is the comic flipped with the writing unflipped

Are you retarded, faggot?
Lurk more.

Faggot retard you are. Does this make sense to you ??

This site is 18+, you are obviously underage or baiting.
Please leave now.
On the off chance that you are a complete newfag, lurk for 2 years before posting.