So my gf likes really rough sex because 'it makes her feel special'...

So my gf likes really rough sex because 'it makes her feel special'. I'm already choking/hair pulling/spanking with a decent amount of force.

what are some good things to try when shes keen for this sort of shit? I've fucked girls that like it hard, but not this hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5b2ykHB8Vjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try this

Have you made her eat your ass?

Bite nipples while fingering or try squeezing tits/nips while while going down on her.

Wait till she's about to cum and then yell "Surprise!" and beat her in the face with a brick until she's unconsious.

youtube.com/watch?v=5b2ykHB8Vjk

All girls like rough sex at least most of the time, some like it harder than others but I’m in my mid thirties on partner count and none of them have complained about choking slapping and really rough fucking

Smack in the face, pretty hard, and call her a bitch / slut / whore. Then choke harder if she goes to respond.

kek

A full/half nelson allows for a lot of control, force and body contact while going at it.

Toys, plugs, cock gags, choke collars, there's prolly' some type of gear she'd be real into.

Also this

Hold her by the face (like cheekbones/head)

Feed fingers into her mouth and hold it open while you fuck her

Hold her ankles or however high you can REALLY grip her by the leg and spread her apart

Can you stand and hold her while fucking? That’s tough but FUUUUUCK is it amazing

Start getting into toys and rope and stuff.

>I was you once
Let me know if you’ve got more questions my bro. My girl is kinky as shit and I’ve had to adapt

So far it seems you've only had control of her body. You need to try some mental domonation; make her submit to your will, and instruct her to think of things being done to her a) which she would/could never do physically or b) by people who or places which disgust her.

my crazy girl loved getting dirty talked

Fuck her standing up, and when she cums, spit in her open mouth

Punch her in the ribs when doggy style

>Can you stand and hold her while fucking?
I'm not into rough sex but I've done this with three gf's and they love it. They have no control at all, there's something psychological about not being in contact with the ground or a surface. They're helpless while you them up and drop them down on your dick repeatedly. They realise you're the strong one. But it's not an overt domination thing, ideal for chicks who wouldn't consciously want or allow domination.

Mild electrocution yo

here is something that i do :
i tell her that i enjoy to give her pain, that it arouses me to think about it; this way, she doesn't feel like a weirdo, girls like to do things for others they love.I take the guilt of being a slut from her, and i've really came to enjoy to make her suffer.
for example, she complains boobs are sore (bc girl), then i have fun with said sore boobs, she asks for more.

Get a tenz unit and put the electrodes on her stomach or other muscles. Play around with the strength.
Its good for orgasm control too.

Roleplay can make sex psychologically a lot rougher.

Don't forget to cuddle afterwards (it usually takes longer for the mind to soothe than the pain to fade).

Put her in a headlock while in doggy style and then whisper donald trump in her ear
She'll go ballistic and you'll nut for a solid 2 mins

Throw her in a closet and lock the door. Leave her there all night

Double dubs don't like yo!

1. Prone position with lotsa lube
2. Full Nelson neck hold
3. Choke her till she fights
4. Pull out and buttsex surprise her

Guaranteed orgasm, (or she leaves you and charges you with rape and sodomy).

TFW auto correct fucks you in the ass and there's no way to edit your comment after realizing you shit the bed... fml

First double dubs.
Now trips?
I'm hot!
I'm gonna see if my wife wants to do anal...

Go buy some rope and a leather flail whip.
Tie her up and put her on the bed in doggy and go to town on her ass. Make her bleed, pour rubbing alcohol on her fresh wounds

Stop mucking about and organise her a gangbang already

just cheat on her op

I use to spank my ex even though she never asked for it. It was always during the rough sex that I'd randomly spank her hard. Eventually she was begging for it.

oh wow!!!! she never asked for it?!?!! did you like... hug her too?!!?!? DAMN MAN!!! cool your jets!!!

>tough
Well. it's indeed, any tips? any exercise in the gym will help?

Besides obviously getting stronger in every inch of muscle

Pavlov's doggystyle

Face slapping.
Nipple twisting, very hard.
Titty punches.
Ass cheek punches.
Extreme bondage.
Electroshock play.
Involuntary piercing or cutting.

Stab her in the lungs

Candle wax is good too man. And if you're girl has nice titties it just makes them look so nice...

nipple pulling. restricting arm movement by holding wrists. tying her down with ropes. shit like that.

what does wax do to titties?

That would be surprising...

Try cuffs, either ankle or wrists, leash to choke with, blindfold, degrading talk was good

It looks hot...