SPIC GETTING BTFO HARD

abc13.com/news/teen-faces-felony-charges-after-trump-speech-riot/1372355/

>ALBUEQUERQUE, NM -- A teen is in hot water after he allegedly threw a rock at a police sergeant during a protest outside a Trump rally.

>Marcus Griego, 14, was arrested in Albuquerque, New Mexico after being accused of participating in a violent spree outside Donald Trump's speech.

>Police say Griego "laughed it off and kinda just pretended it wasn't a big deal."

>The teen is now charged with two felony counts of aggravated battery on a police officer.

When will they learn? Time for this little anchor baby to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/2016/06/04/canada-set-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral/85401218/
youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This beaner has already fucked up his record at age 14 and will never do anything besides pick corn.

Wait they only do that shit anyway. Really makes you think

good. there are too many feral little bastards running around in this state.

Don't you see. He could have been a doctor or an engineer, now he will be forced to take up a life of crime. You've doomed him with your system and forced him to act out all for exercising his freedom of speech to stop a fascist. And you people actually say white privaledge doesn't exist.

How can we help get more of these people into the arms of justice?
Theres plenty more terrorists out there that need a jail cell

I hear they're changing your national anthem.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Good little beaner baby.
Enjoy the free burritos in prison, you little fucker.
Protip: They dont serve burritos in the cafeteria

>Gringo
Didn't Han shoot that guy?

Peaceful anti-Trump protestor strikes again

in Canada your record is clean after you turn 18, no employer can use a juvenile offense against you or is even entitled to know it happened, same with border agencies. that's why juvenile offenders names are always redacted in the newspaper. is it not like this for juvenile offenders in the states?

Oh god, I had to look this up
>usatoday.com/story/news/2016/06/04/canada-set-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral/85401218/
>We are in 2016
The fuck guys? Do you need some FREEDOM?

felonies last forever and basically prevent you from getting any job above $8/hr

Msnbc will spin this to look like the cops were the bad guys. Just wait.
Somehow Trump will be responsible even though he wasnt there

No, because we believe in personal responsibility. Minors generally aren't tried as adults though, unless they're particularly violent or dangerous like this little beaner spic piece of shit.

>is it not like this for juvenile offenders in the states?
hes just retarded

yea, most of the time they wipe it at 18, depending on certain charges

even as a juvie? are you sure about that?

sometimes it depends on the crimes. assaulting a cop might stick.

guy in op is being tried as an adult you retard. read the article

>in Canada
no one gives a shit LEAF

they don't even last forever as an adult in some states.

Felony's are forever bruh just like sex offender registry the only way to get rid of it is go through appeals court on a federal level and get it redacted

I thought it was kidding

>Gender netural
> multi gender
Only two possibilities. Male or female. Wtf is wrong with this world

i was under the impression it was for all charges unless the crimes were heinous enough that you are tried and sentenced as an adult. can any lawfags confirm this/weigh in?

Gif saved

>"We don't want to make an example out of a 14-year-old," Espinoza says. "We want to be able to guide and lead him in the right direction."
>Espinoza says
>Espinoza

Every fucking time

JAJAJAJAJAJ MIJO DE LE PUTA GETS FUCKING FLECKED LIKE THE SPIC BEANER HE IS

i wasn't talking about being tried as an adult, we have that here too, but it is usually reserved for heinous crimes like murder. i'm talking hypothetically about juvenile charges. see.

youtube.com/watch?v=CK0RLLZFOyA

the nation state remains the foundation for harmony

donald j trump

thanks user

weak bants are you even trying? we are far better neighbors than the beaners.

>Canadians

>tfw you know how to make a ramen burrito

>"laughed it off and kinda just pretended it wasn't a big deal."

Wow they really are niggers.

Difference is our country doesnt publish names of underage offenders because of the law. This spic's name will live forever in the ether known as google for assaulting a police officer.

>fucking beaner shits

WE DO DA JOBZ DAT NOBODY ELSE WANTS TA DO

>Difference is our country doesnt publish names of underage offenders because of the law.

For some reason they publish some names but not all. They'll usually say "juvenile".

Maybe if it's they're tried as adults a name will be released

His face must have been hilarious sitting in the back of that cop car

does anyone know if you can still vote if convicted when you're underage

As far as I know (I think it's state by state), you can almost always regain your privilege to vote after being convicted of a felony, but it can be a bit of a process. And this is whether you were charged as an adult or a minor.

t. a convicted felon
(i think i used that t. shit right, lol).