You have 2 choices Sup Forums

You have 2 choices Sup Forums.

Become the smartest, most influential person in history.....or sacrifice all of your intellect to brain-bugs in exchange for a life of endless pleasure.

Other urls found in this thread:

tsumino.com/Book/Info/37346/brain-eater-5-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey its you again. not really into the whole mindless pleasure thing. can't beat the touch of a loved one

Wise choice.

i'll take being smart thank you

Being truthfully smart (about everything?) will make you a walking encyclopedia until you die, so...

that manga gave me such a why boner

logically the later is the better choice but most people wouldn't chose it.

"I thought you said the bugs would ignore us? We're the shotas in a monster hentai full of women."

"I was wrong."

I'm interested for the story.

"Oh well."

I liked this part

Continue pls

While there are six parts, I consider five the best.

tsumino.com/Book/Info/37346/brain-eater-5-5

well I mean I'm intrested in the story in the manga.
what are the bugs aim? why are they trying to create hybrids? why do they need brains?

Two shotas glimpse their own future.

Unfortunately the hentai is not consistent on anything, and doesn't explain much. This holds it back from greatness.

it looks like its going somewhere, the anthology was called stage 1 , which implies is part of a greater plan.

you posted them out of order though so you lost out on the chock of finding out the loli was actually a b boy

*shock*

This is strange.

Yes. The loli is actually a trap.

But it's all the same to bugs who like brains.

If I am that intelligent would I have created the brain bugs? Soo...

Could you ever know happiness without pain?

I maintain nonetheless that yin-yang dualism can be overcome. With sufficient enlightenment we can give substance to any distinction: mind without body, north without south, pleasure without pain. Remember, enlightenment is a function of willpower, not of physical strength.
— Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Fuckin' Alpha Centauri!! Haven't heard that in 15 years.

Being remembered by the coming generations equals eternal life, besides who whould want to live eternally in this fucked up society

I prefer these kinds of bugs better