Because op says so.

fucking degenerate

Who here is a pooper tonight boys?

Bump for moar lolz

My guy, just do normal diaper threads, they won't die as fast

Being messy is funner

At the cost of being more niche

Already suited up with laxatives in my system

How do you guys deal with the smell? I'd mess more if it wasn't for that.

The smell is easy for me to deal with since i got a bad sense of smell.

this gets me too. I prepare everything for cleanup/shower before hand, and change almost immediately.

and if it gets outside the diaper, cleanup time is now.

>if it gets outside the diaper, cleanup time is now.
I have never so aggressively agreed with something in my life.

You people will jack off to anything

Yes thats right

Accurate.

are you questioning this on Sup Forums ?

That's clearly not a question

Having a good diet like fruits, veggies and fiber heavy stuff like whole grain, doesn't hurt that I have a caretaker willing to change me

The statement is unclear.
>rule 34

I eat pretty well, my problem is that I love meats. Steak especially. I'm tempted to start taking those pills that just get rid of the odor.

I think it's pretty clear. I'll elaborate though. What I meant is that you people will sink to the absolute lowest of the low to find the most disgusting, non sexual things and try to derive sexual pleasure from it.

Congratulations, I've been coming to this site nearly everyday for over 10 years and you and everyone else posting pics in this thread have managed to top almost every other disgusting, autistic, vile thing I've seen. You are the scum of the earth and likely fear going outside because you know anyone who encounters you just somehow knows that deep down inside, you're terrible. Enjoy jacking off to your shitty asses all night.

Would be in the same situation as you user, I do love meat dishes the most but sadly/luckily got someone to help me balance it out. I say definitely try and figure out dishes that give a good balance of veggies and meat and eat fruits as snacks instead of things like chips/candies. Well at least not to over indulge as much

Who hurt you, user

His daddy hurt him when he was a kid.

That's fucking grand coming from someone who jacks it to shit filled diapers

you clearly have not been around for 10 years if you're traumatized by this thread, go lurk some other place before your bubble pops

Oh I have. Get real man. Don't be delusional, you're into some disgusting shit.

i reject your reality and substitute my own

***Adadm Savage ***

Try it out user, it's actually super comfy. You might even like it. I promise you there are significantly worse things out there.

I mean, it's not like I stuff my face with junk food all day. I take good care of myself. I love fruits and veggies.
That said, if you put anything with beef in front of me, expect it to disappear.

It's super cool that you have a caretaker(?), though. I just want someone to diaper & chill with.

what diaper is this? fabine?

my boyfriend is into babying the hell out of me and making me mess my diapers so he can change them.
life is good

gay

i'm a girl and he's a guy

What pills do that? I remember reading something a while ago that charcoal powder would help. Is that what you're talking about?

as long as you two are happy !

Lucky both of you them

chlorophyll or charcoal will do that.
there's actual pills for both of them, don't just eat a mouth of coal.

Caretaker would be corret and I feel you there user, left to my own devices I'll cook as much beef and chicken as my heart desires. Still I wish you luck on solving that issue out user.

I almost messed myself this morning, but decided against it. Might do it tomorrow though. Its like I have to be in the right mood when I have to shit, and this morning the stars simply were not aligned...