Another loli thread

Another loli thread

/r/ lolis that are drunk or drugged

artist?

Good loli.

destroy the loli with your dick

yes more rape

Anyone has the naked loli neko with its back up in the air and a hand behind it from the last thread?

spread child pussy

I want to fuck a loli.

what a complete coincidence, I actually feel the same way

Tell me more about yo desires.

What a cheap whore.

I want to spread a cute elementary school lolis thighs, soft and springy with babyfat, and rub my dick up and down her little puffy slit, lathering it up with precum, until I press the head of my cock up against her entrance and let my load spill forth into her.

i'd rather make love to a loli.

That was almost poetic.

she was likely pressured into it, don't blame her too much

Even in your fantasies you can't get it in a girl without going premature.

I think she just like money.

forcing your dick into a loli is dangerous, and requires careful training and patience. definitely worth the effort though.

me on the left

I leave these wise words of an user:

I love their cute little butts and thighs. I love their little immature slender hips, prepubescent and not wide but coated with a layer of baby fat which is springy and soft to the touch. They're right at their prime if they start puberty a little early, so while they retain their small bodies, their cute little buds are also starting to grow but haven't yet developed even into what might be called small breasts yet. Children are amazing.

Good decision -- a little girls pee is like sweet nourishing nectar, not to be wasted.
7 is the best indeed. Little kids are extremely cute before and after, but 7 is definitely when they are at their peak sexual desirability. So small and tender, with their soft little kiddy slits developing by the day... Absolutely divine.

It's not our fault that natural selection made little kids so damn sexually appetizing. Almost like their cute little bodies were specifically designed to meet the sexual needs of adults.

The photos on here are so good but I can't fap to them because my sister's kids are over. Why is my life so unfair Sup Forums?

show them this thread and then you can all enjoy it together

In my dreams.

>