It's happening

It's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2018/3/5/17081476/martin-shkreli-wu-tang-album-auction
money.cnn.com/2015/09/22/investing/aids-drug-martin-shkreli-750-cancer-drug/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuckin a

#FreeMartin

Well... Looks like he will have to sell that Wu Tang Clan Album for a commissary now.... Bummer

Im not sure who that is, sounds like a jew tho

he went to my high school lmao

He is a genius who will get out early on good behavior

He's a retard who is destined to get his shit pushed in.

na dude, feds repoed it
srs theverge.com/2018/3/5/17081476/martin-shkreli-wu-tang-album-auction

He's way too cute for prison. Better ask for solitary or his ass is taking a pounding.

federal prison sentences do not credit good behavior so he'll be doing the full stretch

by which I mean his ass is about to get stretched out by thick black cock, probably carrying aids which is ironic, don't you think?

It's not really ironic since the drugs he jacked the price on are for treating taxoplasmosis gondii, not AIDs.

government has been authorized to seize it if he can't pay up lmao

oh is that so?

money.cnn.com/2015/09/22/investing/aids-drug-martin-shkreli-750-cancer-drug/index.html

aidsnigga

No big black cock where he's headed
He's going to a resort type prison for white collar/white people

can someone explain the fraud situation to me? and how much his shitty public persona had to do w/ sentencing, if at all?

I remember when he was on house arrest and used to stream on YouTube. Dude would literally go page by page through a chemistry or programming textbook and learn/teach all the info. seemed like he was genuinely interested in math, science, etc. but also obsessed with money and his image to some degree.

I have to imagine there are far worse assholes on Wall Street than Shkreli who aren't getting locked up. hope he didn't get 7 years just for being a memer.

albanian.

I feel sorry for him. he played the asshole, but he was actually a good guy. He didn't scam anyone he just moved money around in an illegal fashion that most money managers do. None of his clients ever lost money. Check out his youtube, hes actually a decent guy

Stop posting, Martin.

Yes but Taxoplasmosis attacks people with weakened immune systems, like people with cancer and AIDS. On top of that, it is deadly to people with an immune system weakening condition.

Do they have conjugal visits there?

nah he's a douche lol hope he dies in there

Even worse. He pretended to be a jew and got caught. Now the U.S. govt has to punish him.