Who has that meme of america and brit having a conversation and australia comes in with the shitposting?

who has that meme of america and brit having a conversation and australia comes in with the shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA
youtube.com/watch?v=TV5Px-qp-Wg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

dOOOO IT

Eyyy oim fekken Bruce end oim nadda shitposta.
Oistrayan posts are the numba wone postas on foe chain, Canadians are the numba wone shitpostas not us yeh fekken pooftah
Ye dumb cawnts keep cawllin us shitpostas but we ain't no shitpostas ye fekken cawnts!!!!

>the sound of a canadian with a mouth full of moose cock

Is this what your hangouts are like? Be honest.
youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

it went "ahem, what a lively and intelligent conversation we're having!"

then australia comes in with black cock pics and shitposting

bump

why does the Aussie in these memes have a jew nose

kek

What is the obsession with Australians in this board?

-▶ Have the two bottom pictures been changed?

really makes you think

Apparently our culture of shit talking is strange.

But why do you guys always have a Jew nose in these memes

Where's the one with them shit posting/dancing while all the other countries clap and encourage them?

>culture
heh good one m8

Don't poke fun Canada everyone hates you leaf fags almost as much at this point you stupid maple nigger

true, canadians make aussies look like diplomats on Sup Forums

There are a few alterations but i don't have the template. This one was just the funniest I've found.

>makes you think

yes thank you user

I'd call feasting of abbos and AFL quite the culture burgerbro.

>pic
Damn i'm crying.

>feasting of abbos

Huh, we just have black buffets in the south. Are they similar?

typical Australian woman

I don't care if everyone hates us everyone else's is opinion is irrelevant

Good dense meat, not cannibalism if their not humans.

crikey

How do white men even compete?

Shouldn't you be getting ready to suck some refugee muzzie cock there leaf

This main purpose of this board is to insult one another over international politics and Australians do that better than most people. The only ones I've seen who can compete are Japanese and YHWH's chosen (both for their sheer "tell it like it is" attitude). That's one of the reasons why Trump is so popular; he talks smack and tells it like it is on a regular basis.

Do you know why most of you cunts suck at bantz?
Your shitposting is of the lowest quality possible time and time again and I can't understand why.
Is it the dudeweed messing with your brains?

>Your shitposting is of the lowest quality possible
I think that's a bit harsh; we're at least better than Turks. Turks are like Canadians but easier to piss off and with worse language comprehension.

I do see your point though. We suck at banter because it just isn't part of our culture; we're more reserved than Americans, Brits, and definitely Aussies. Not only that, but Prime Minister Dudeweed is just the symptom of the disease that's been plaguing our culture for a while now; there's a reason most lefties in the US want to come to Canada when Trump gets elected, this would be paradise for them. Imagine trying to banter in such a society.

>comparing yourself to turks
ouch, i'm not even a cockroach but damn that stings

>at least better than Turks
You know, I actually agree with you here, but there are far more leaves than roaches and makes you worse by sheer numbers.

>Imagine trying to banter in such a society
I don't want to, I'd probably get locked up for hate-speech just trying to buy the morning paper.

Oh, Oz.

ALGERIA IS BETTER THAN BOTH OF YOU WONKERS AND IS FUCKING UNDERRATED AS FUCK

We both know that's a made up place

Maybe, I only really see you guys going at it with the French. They hate your guts m8, but I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Yeah, nah, fuck off.
You're not even a proper country.

"Underrated" is code for fucking shithouse because you don't do anything noteworthy ever.

>Your shitposting is of the lowest quality possible time and time again and I can't understand why.

Easy mate, you guys shitpost for a few cheap lulz.

We shitpost because thats all we have. Our shitposts are born within our deep hatred of your PM, our mother countries who treated like cotton field niggers and the fact that every ressources we have, we simply sell to the fucking chinks.

Our only border is with a country full of obese niggers.

Thats why when you read our shitposts, you only feel sadness and anger.

When aussies post, theres a decent you have a laff. When a leaf post, You will, 100%, die a little bit inside, just like us.

We actually mastered the art of shitposting.

Not at all, softcock.

When you cunts shitpost it's usually shit that a 12 year old would post or unintelligible garbage.
There's no sadness outwardly present because it rarely makes sense.

You should send out a newsletter about improving your shitposting skills attached to all of weedman's gifts.

oi oi oi oi heye he comes swingin caume ova heye moyt i will forking nip ya

see nuffin speshal bout ya cheeky Cunt

I know the aussies created the " A FUCKING LEAF" meme

Have a can of concrete and harden the fuck up mate.

Leaf matsered shitposting like it's an achievment. Shitposting is pretty much how we talk to eachother irl.

Up your arse and around the corner

Get rid of that proxy, cockhead.
You sound like a fucking poofter.

@76235075
heh you really showed me there eliotte
ALGERIA BTFO FOR REAL ONCE AND FOR GOOD

>there are people itt who aren't typing with dick
>call themselves shitposters
>bet they ain't even in stockings

Why are kangaroos so fucking ripped?

ikr? Like, ripped legs would make sense from hopping around all day. What do they use their arms for?

Australia has bantz.

Canada is just fucking lame.

Yes we all discuss philosophy over a few beers, just like those english comedians did in the 1960s
Remember always

From Monty Python's "Live at the Hollywood Bowl"
Transcribed by John Daley [email protected]
Immanuel Kant was a real pissant who was very rarely stable,
Heidegger, Heidegger was a boozy beggar who could think you under the table,
David Hume could out-consume Schopenhauer and Hegel,
And Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as schloshed as Schlegel.
There's nothing Nietzsche couldn't teach ya 'bout the turning of the wrist,
Socrates himself was permanently pissed...
John Stuart Mill, of his own free will, with half a pint of shandy was
particularly ill,
Plato, they say, could stick it away, half a crate of whiskey every day,
Aristotle, Aristotle was a beggar for the bottle,
Hobbes was fond of his dram,
And Rene Descartes was a drunken fart, "I drink therefore I am."
Yes, Socrates himself is particularly missed;
A lovely little thinker but a bugger when he's pissed.

Are you sober today paddy

oh yeah and feast your eyes on this typical mercunt sheila

Judging from 99% of Canadian posts I have seen, I would not hesitate from IP banning your entire fucking country from Sup Forums if I could

Nice choice of proxy Mehmet, but only a Turk would even bother to respond.

Wonkers? Do you live in a chocolate factory

youtube.com/watch?v=TV5Px-qp-Wg

much more like this. we take turns dancing and drowning in vic bitter until we forget about shitskins

Bean Bag Buccaneers is a two player children's game, the object of which is to pick up your treasure chest on the central island and sail back safely.

Each player has a giant sailing ship as their main game piece. Each ship has a removable sail, two trigger-action side panels, and a huge spring-driven cannon. Players take turns moving forward along a prescribed track and shooting bean bags at their opponent's ship. A hit on one of the side panels will force it to pop off and give the player a free shot at the other side; a hit forcing the sail off becalms the ship for a turn.

To add to the pirate flavor, each player also has an eye patch. Wearing these will slightly affect depth perception and add a marginal bit of sport to the shooting.

This game retailed for the somewhat impressive sum of $16 back in 1962. With its huge plastic ships (close to a foot long), giant vinyl play mat, and the eye patches, it may well stand as one of the more overproduced games of. the early 1960s.

ask yer mem she sure knows were my peepee lives shitbag

not as many goats in australia as kangaroos so the refugees had to make due.

She doesn't come from the desert you camel jockey

They're fucking hard cunts.
The ones you see in zoos are docile because they're trained to be.

Pop out to the outback and you've gotta make sure not to piss one off.
If they ate large amounts of meat, they'd probably be the current, non-human apex predator in Australia.

They're ripped to kick shit in, that's it.

You would lose the purest form of Sup Forums culture by doing that.

This is why the whole worlds thinks you guys are a bunch of inbred retards

This is what 99% of political discussion looks like in Canada. The memes are real, only there's no meme magic to save us.

>implying straya isn't a fucking no man's land desert
>implying your mother isn't ronda and griggy
>implying this isn't a desert behind between and under rondaandgriggyinthisparticularpicture

> purest form of Sup Forums culture

Did you get raeped by the imam today

Yeah, we had an argument over whos flag was worse.
Aussies said something along the lines of: "At least we don't have a fucking leaf on our flag"
To which we replied with "Says the country with someone else's flag on their fucking flag."

america pls. a lot of my countrymen are weak willed and dumb as fuck.
usually the english population that i deal with ;) total liberal cucks that dont fight for what is theirs.

did you loose your dignity to emus today?

>total liberal cucks that dont fight for what is theirs
Says Quebec, who tried to separate god knows how many times and failed miserably regardless of their method attempted.

If emus lived in the sahara shithole you come from they'd be worshipped as Gods

You guys are amusing.

go eat some black dicks you cunts

>worshipped as Gods
What the fuck did you just say about allah, you little swine? I'll have you know he graduated top of his class in the jihad seals, and he has been involved in numerous secret raids on the US and A, and he has over 911 confirmed kills. He is trained in kebab warfare and he's the top plane hijacker in the entire islamic armed forces. You are nothing to him but just another trade center. He will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this flat earth. You think you can get away with saying that shit to allah on the internet? Think again, infidel. As we speak allah is contacting his secret network of jihadists across the middle east and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the beheading, infidel. The beheading that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, zionist. Allah can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over 911 ways, and that's just with suicide bombs. Not only is allah extensively trained in suicide bomb combat, but he has access to the entire arsenal of ISIS and he will use it to it's full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the US and A. If you could have known what holy islamic retribution your little haram comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you filthy infidel. Allah will shit planes all over you and you will drown in them. You're fucking dead, Kafir.

yfw this thread exists

What's it like raping kids?
I'm curious as to how your afternoons go.

you are a semi rare

HEY YOU'VE DON'T LET ME IN

DESPITE TELLING YOU I'VE BEEN ESCAPING EVIL RAPE IN ALGERIA NUMEROUS TIME

AND I COULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD CONVICT
OI YEAH NAH FAORK YA MAYT

For fighting. Those little arms are crazy strong bro, they can hold a full grown man in place no worries.'
I saw one drown a large pig dog once. The cunt then chewed on the dead dogs head

She's clearly not Algerian

for a meme non-existent country, you show potential

>Emu war fake 4 chan meme.
>muslim boys getting raped by imams/parents actually happens

Both are good for a laugh

i take this as a recognition from shitposting university

The look more like this

>pakis literally too dumb to read a filename

if i ever get convicted for raping children i'd ask to be moved to your containment island i am sure we will have a good laugh

>Blue legs

Obviously a cassowary, a birds all wise men should be wary off

Fuck off, we're full.

Although it's pretty funny that we have far less crime than your scum hole.

WTF HOW DID MY ID CHANGE ?
i didn't reboot my rooter as far as i know,any explanation ? this made me think

what algeria has 0 crime we are basically the Switzerland of africa