I can't seem to stop hurting my cat. I would never hurt my dog but my cat is a total different story...

I can't seem to stop hurting my cat. I would never hurt my dog but my cat is a total different story. Whenever she tries to run away from me or scratch me I grab her by the neck and it escalates from there, usually to choking or hitting. The only feeling I get during it is almost an adrenaline rush. But afterwards I feel disgusted at my self and try to console my cat but she just runs away again and it starts all over. Is there something wrong with me? I've choked someone out before but the guy was annoying me so I felt I had a reason but with my cat its almost unexplainable, can anyone help?

yeah there's something wrong with you, honestly when I was a little kid I did something similar to this once but I felt fucking terrible afterwards and never did it again, I was like 8. If you're an adult and doing this then yes there's something very wrong with you.

KYS

I'm not an adult I don't want to get underage/bait but i'm just trying to figure out whats wrong me.

The signs are everywhere, seek help

you have serious anger issues. get rid of cat. get some help.

Are you from florida

You definitely have some issues, dude. Get rid of your cat before you kill it.

No im not

Op here, yes actually i am

Nah, everyone wants to fuck up kitty from time to time.
fuck kitty.

I dont have the will to kill anything im usually super calm but my cat just drives me crazy. Ive been in a relationship with my gf for 6 months now and have never laid a finger on her unless its in support.

Dubs have spoken, nig

youre not op kys

please get help

I have gone to three different therapists and all of them only say I have chronic ADHD and thats it...

You're a disgusting human being who's lower than literal scum. Do your cat a favor and let it outside. Then seek help. If you're uncomfortable asking for help about specifically hurting animals, just ask for help concerning violent tendencies.

it's control thing. Cats don't give a fuck about you but they should. OP isnt doing anything wrong.

even though you're violent?

oh, so you have an issue too?

Ive taken care of her so well but when she hurts me or makes me mad I just lose control. I feed her everyday I give her cuddles all the time and scratch all her right ares I just lose control...

He's abusing a defenseless animal. if you find nothing wrong with that then i desperately hope someone finds out. When it inevitably happens, Enjoy becoming a social pariah and losing everyone you hold dear

Im only violent to my cat and its really rare, like once a month but I just thought maybe Sup Forums can help

Doesent matter what has happened to the cat. The cat doesent operate at the same level you do mentally so you cant expect anything in return emotionally. Do the right thing and let it outside. Better hit by a car then in the home of an abusive owner.

cats dont respect superiority when they see it. Too stupid and simple. I guess I wouldn't encourage hurting them, but it's not big deal

It seems 4chans general opinion is that you get rid of the cat. Stop making excuses. You're abusing the animal plain and simple. do the right thing

control your impulses.

Ive let her out on a leash to see what she would do and all she did was try and go back outside. Shes forgiven me about 15 minutes after every time. She likes her home and my anger bursts are rare but I just feel so bad...

You sound mentally unstable. Stop abusing animals.

You just need to beat some sense into it. dont choke it. punch the top of the head til it's knocked out then apply an ice pack for ten minutes in case you cause a traumatic brain injury
After a while it will be docile as fuck, and never challenge you. as long as it knows the hurting has stopped. when it gets out of line knock it out

>hurt cat
>doesn't want to be near you
>beat cat again
>"wtf why does my cat try to run away and scratch me?!"
You are such a painfully thick retard it is physically painful. I hope the cat scratches your damn eyeballs out.

this, it's the equivalent to hitting a kid if they cause you pain somehow, you take it because you understand they don't know what they're doing.

Curb your edge, You moronic 12 year old

agree

>cats dont respect superiority when they see it.
>Too stupid and simple.
Or maybe the cat realizes that you're the stupid and simple one and treats you as such, lol

Disagree? there are laws in place against this abusive garbage for a reason, you nunce

laws dont reach inside the privacy of one's home you nitwit

The reason why his cat is scratching him is because it is afraid for it's life from being beaten and choked, not because it's not docile enough.

doesn't seem like it's working out too well for the cat

They do if someone finds out. This is a kid who is clearly living with a guardian. if the cat gets roughed up who the hell are they gonna think did it? If the dog was aggressive towards the cat , the cat would be dead. Based on what is already a history of mental instability if ANYTHING shows on the cat he's the only culprit

or you're putting the cart before the horse. most cats are rude little jerks, jump up on shelf and break stuff, try to fight you if you try to punish them. the only way is to knock them insensible, then comfort them while they are hurt. like those munchausen disorder women.

It scratched me long before I started hurting her. I just got really angry one time and took it out on her. Ive only done it 3 times in the 4-6 months ive had her.

at some point you probably should realize, maybe its not your slave and you should get help because you are possessive.

Yeah I'm sure the ice pack on the head for 10 minutes will help with the traumatic brain injury.

this

You're an actual autist. the cat will associate you with negativity if you're aggressive towards it. regardless of what you do after.

ok ddnt help. Oops?

My dog hates the cat. He protects me whenever she scratches me and gets defensive

look it up. applying ice immediately after an injury to the head significantly reduces the chance of permanent damage, or death because it reduces the swelling in the brain.

The fact that you have uncontrollable violent outbursts is more concerning than how often they are.

I said it before in the thread. stop making excuses. you're an animal abuser and you should do the right thing and either release the cat far enough away where it cant find its way back, or re home it to someone who will handle it responsibly

maybe so, but it will be completely petrified of his vengeance and will be docile and let him do whatever he wants as long as he isnt hurting it

>laws dont reach inside the privacy of one's home
Yeah, that's why it's okay to make meth and murder people as long as you do it inside your home.
Is your dog some kind of help-animal for retards or something?

A dumb-ass yak can trample you to death, so that makes Yaks more superior than you?
Maybe it does ...

>It scratched me long before I started hurting her.
Of course, the cat can sense you're a bitch who has anger issues from being raped as a kid. He knew you were going to turn edgy-14-year-old on him.
That same intuition is the reason why girls don't hang out with you for long.

but, qt asian gf for 6 months...

id fight a yak, dont imagine there would be much controversy in determining superiority

it's being an abusive to an animal that lacks the mental ability to realize what it's doing wrong. cats dont respond to aggressive discipline. it just turns them aggressive. Anyone who's owned a cat and treated it as you should would know this.

Choke it until it goes limp. Be careful because it will shit as it passes out
When it wakes up in 30 seconds it will run around like crazy and make blood curdling screaming sounds.

Shit is cash.

No it won't. It will learn to view every confrontation as a fight for it's life, and will only be more desperate every time. OP should have used a spray bottle on it the first time it scratched him, but he probably has ruined the chance to properly train it.

You see, Op ...

The problem isn't you or Tom: it's the execution of the choke you are giving to Tommy Boy.

FUCK HIM UP WITH BRUTE FORCE YOU PANSY.

Kys

People with outside cats are the lowest life form

Hang yourself, do everyone a favor. It'll save time and you won't hurt anyone else.

animals are dumb as fuck, be bigger than the stupid ass cat OP.

it doesnt need to know what it is doing is wrong. it just needs to seek to avoid pain, and knowing that every time it gets aggrssive it is suddenly waking up with its head hurting like fuck and daddy comforting it, quickly gets through its thick skull. Every cat I ever had that lived was docile and the nicest cats you could ever meet.

Based

the kind of "traumatic brain injury" you would deal to a cat by punching it in the back of its head would likely be instant death. I don't think you can just put an ice pack on its brain and send it on it's way bro.

>6 months
Until she realized the kind of person you actually are and left for someone else who isn't a faggot. She really dodged a bullet there.

>fighting a yak with your bare hands
I'd love to watch it. Stream it when you do, will you?
>inb4 you'd use a weapon
The cat doesn't have any weapons except what he was born with, you gotta use your fists unless you want to prove that you're even weaker than a house cat.

>someone who has never harmed an animal trying to sound cool
Nobody believes you. You don't even believe it yourself.

the first couple cats may die until you learn to guage how hard to punch to knock it out without killing it.

I guess everyone is a psychologist now

but i mean, cmon, they are cats. they are free every day of the week on kijiji and craigslist

You're a miserable piece of shit and deserve every bad thing that happens to you.

Ignore him.
He's just being edgy for (you)s, just like OP.

Half of you are fucking retarded. OP. Please do the proper thing and either learn to deal with your issues without becoming explosive and violent, Or put the cat in a better home. Good luck with either course, buddy

Holy fuck you are seriously autistic. The only reason they are docile is because you managed to kill so many of their brain cells. Using a spray bottle as negative reinforcement works better and is easier, the only reason you would beat a cat is if you enjoyed it.

kek.

animals being too stupid for weapons is not my problem in a fight. I think a reasonably sturdy branch would do the trick.

I've heard murderers and sociopaths hurt animals when they're younger, so you should just hand yourself in

Cats are shit animals but what you're doing is uncool. Talk to someone about your issues/ Not Sup Forums you dud.

>get rid of cat.
You realise how that must sound to him?

who cares if they are brain damaged. It is the result which matters. Nice cat that doesnt scratch or bite, who come when called, like a dog, dont jump on things or slash the couch

You're what they call a psychopath.

Seek medical help, and don't produce.

He’s right, can confirm. They shit when choked then run around like retards. Very funny.

You mean like, kill it right?

Yeah and serial killers and sociopaths have similar uncontrollable violent outbursts and often treat their victim like they love them while abusing/killing them.

psychopath shaming in this thread makes me sick.

Op you are a flower. Carry on.

Please see a shrink, i worry for you cat and I would hope you can stop yourself from doing it. I've done similar things as a child, if you're young and get adrenaline rush from it i can tell you using myself as an example, you need to see a shrink and you're a sadist I assume. Please just love your cat. The poor animal is gonna be traumatized even more if you do this and you're gonna have to take your time trying to get it to love you again.

It’s the result of emotion based morals rather than using logical consistent morals. You don’t think about animal abuse when eating a burger or chicken or bacon. If you’re fine with animal abuse for food then you gotta accept it. Factory farms are worse than what OP did anyway.

Either go be a pussy tree hugger vegan, or accept humans are the only thing morals apply to.

Ive already talked to her about it she says that its fine and she'll help me through it. Git Gud with girls before you say stuff

ive alerted the police and there should be a probation officer on the way.

considering more people care about animal suffering than human suffering i beg to differ, a lot of people don't give a shit if they see a person being hurt but seeing a (cute) innocent animal being hurt makes their blood boil.

Welp, there's someone who only knows cats from Postal 2.

>the only reason you would beat a cat is if you enjoyed it.
Either that or if a cat 1/8th or so the size of a human is the only thing you can fight.

>animals being too stupid for weapons is not my problem in a fight
Actually, because the cat is born with weapons (claws, teeth) so it doesn't need to use branches (fucking lol), that actually makes the cat better than you ... since, you know, you're useless without a branch (again, fucking lol at using a tool even a gorilla can use)
Congratulations, you have proven that the cat actually is a superior creature compared to you.

>I think a reasonably sturdy branch would do the trick.
A """sturdy branch""" to fight a big-ass yak? Yeah, I legitimately think your cat is smarter than you. I can see why you beat it - you have an underlying inferiority complex towards the cat.

Actually, speaking of gorillas, considering they can tear your apart with just their hands AND THEY CAN MAKE TOOLS, even apes are more refined creatures than you.

Yeah, and I'm a Navy Seal with 300 confirmed kills.
We're all impressed, kid, you're definitely mommy's little Coldsteel the Hedgehog.

You had an asian gf for six months, but she's around and is going to help you with beating cats and "help you through it"?
What was that about the stories and information posted to this board being works of fiction?

ADHD is a predictor for violence. You are young, you havent killed the cat. Trll your parents. You will go to a psychiatrist. They will talk to you abouf your feelings and shit and they will put you on antipsychotics. Ive been taking topamax for years and it helps me not be violent towards anyone. Plus, it helps me lose weight as a bonus.

Just start by telling your parents. It will suck. But ending up commiting biggee acts of violence will be worse for you, my dude.

That’s why I say it’s logically inconsistent. Those same people will cry about seeing a kitten hurt while eating a chicken sandwich. Then if you show vids of factory farms they say “well it doesn’t matter they are born for food it’s not like they are pet animals”

Man I wish I could choke you.
Hmu if you need a dom

(Also fuck you cats are better than people kys)

>animals being too stupid for weapons is not my problem in a fight
Actually, because the cat is born with weapons (claws, teeth) so it doesn't need to use branches (fucking lol), that actually makes the cat better than you ... since, you know, you're useless without a branch (again, fucking lol at using a tool even a gorilla can use)
Congratulations, you have proven that the cat actually is a superior creature compared to you.

Pretty much this, I always think the same when I hear about some hunter shooting a lion from a mile away like he's some bad ass, go fight an apex predator without guns or weapons and you will be considered a bad ass until then they're just pathetic man children.

It's not a rush, it's a truck dump of guilt that your brain and body are trying to process without giving you a mental breakdown, and you will live with it for the rest of your life.

Stop taking your anger out on the cat and go see a doctor for advice on anger management.

I don't think many people support the way animals are treated when it comes to that kind of thing, the vast majority of people I believe would want their food to be killed humanely if possible.

When did cats invent the internet or go to space

If you die a cat will eat your face

A human will be a bro and call an ambulance

Humanbros:1

Felinefags:0

There is a slight difference though. Factory farm animal abuse is from poor living conditions to maximize production, while animal abuse serves no purpose at all and is completely unnecessary. Abuse of factor farm animals is bad as well and definitely should not happen, but it's not the same as abuse of an animal for enjoyment or spite.

They pretend to want it to be humane but don’t really care.

Plus it’s inpossible to farm meat while keeping it humane, we use SO much of it we just have to pack 10 animals into a cage to keep up with demand.

Unless you buy locally and don’t go to McDonald’s and shit. I can’t though. Gotta have my McChicken sometimes you know mmm