Sup Forums i need to get $150 in my paypal or bank account or where ever quick. any advice?

Sup Forums i need to get $150 in my paypal or bank account or where ever quick. any advice?

op here, forgot to include
>inb4 get a job
no shit sherlock, i just need $150 right now.

petty theft

Pawn some stuff?

not bad ideas. i like my stuff though, and i was considering scamming this one dude who tried to scam me a while back, but i called him out. i contacted him on a different number and for some reason doesn't know it's me.

What's the scam, what do you need the money for, and are you a qt twink?

Sell your ass.

Alright, this is gonna sound retarded, but here goes. I'm a huge music enthusiast, and a while back I was offered an unreleased song for $40. I quickly called the guy out however because the snippet he sent me didn't sound right. He blocked me. However, I met another guy who is actually trustworthy, and has a completely unreleased song from a great artist that NOBODY has (quite literally nobody except him and maybe music industry people), and it cannot be found anywhere at all. I know this because he has sent me a snippet, and it matches up completely with said unreleased song, and there is no trace of it anywhere on the internet. I however secretly recorded the snippet, and was gonna fake sell it to the dude who tried to scam me a while back then just block him, or at least get some more unreleased music out of it. It sounds retarded and autistic, but I can't help it. I love to listen to great music. I am currently one of the very few people in the world besides industry people and this guy who possess this song snippet. However, the guy has the full song. No, I'm not selling my body.

>inb4 retarded

fuck off, i can't help that i like to listen to great music.

suck dick

Work

I do work. I just don't have $150 I can waste right now, I have priorities.

Dude just check Craigslist. There is always someone paying you to do some kind if shitty garden/cleaning work. 1 day is more then enough for that small amount

You need $150 to buy a song?

Then don't buy it if it's not that important. I want new devices for my smart home but won't do illegal or stupid shit just for that

>who. the fuck are those!!!?

I told you it sounded retarded. Like I said, I'm a sucker for amazing music, and it's a song that will literally NEVER see the light of day. There is little to no info about it ANYWHERE on the internet. I have bought unreleased songs before, I have a collection on my phone. I have classic rock, rap, pop, rnb. Most I've spent was maybe $60, and honestly I never regretted buying music like this from people because of how much I love to hear these new sounds. I'd say this song is something I'd love to hear and add.

True, but I already have a job.

I can understand where you come from, but I got time to kill, and want to buy this shit.

Suck 150 cocks

Perfect idea.

So, we have craigslist jobs listed, even though I have a job along with a side gig where I buy junker cars, repair them and flip them. I'm just curious, does anybody know any stupid fast ways to make cash super quick?

Chug dick.

i'm not sure how effective that method is.

I'm not suggesting that as a solution, I'm saying you should chug dick. Fuck off. Kill yourself.

What's wrong champ? Did you not get enough attention from your parents today? Wanna talk about it? I hope you find happiness soon, little man.

Here are your options OP:
Prostitution
Selling some things (clothes/appliances you don't use/ gold or silver jewelry would be great if you had that)
Borrow from a friend/family
Buy some sniff cut it then resell
See if anyone you know wants their bins done or house painted for a tenna
Mug someone/ rob a store
Call an employment agency and see if they have any short term quick jobs or something
Do a customer support scam like Indians do
If you're good at art do some commissions

Bottom line is, if making money quick was so easy there wouldn't be so many broke people. Either wait to buy your floppy disk with a scrapped Katy Perry song after you get paid from your actual work or you're going to have to crack a few eggs

Huh. Y'know these aren't such bad ideas, I appreciate the input. Funny you mention Katy Perry though because I do actually have a demo song from her I paid like 99c for from some dude. It's not Katy Perry though, way better RnB artist who collaborated with a rap artist. I also do have a side gig, I buy shit cars and ricers, and resell them for up to a few thousand. I just at this moment don't really got cash I can waste.