Why was this ghost blowing another ghost?

Why was this ghost blowing another ghost?

4u

cause kubrick was redpilling u on the wierd sex stuff the elites do which is now all confirmed

>object on the floor

GENIUS

Are you implying missionary was too dull and boring for them so they delved into degeneracy?

1920s furfaggotry.

tats rite

Furfags will never stop being horrifying

Never really thought of it that way. I always thought the scene was so out of place and Jack was just descending into madness.

danny was molested

out of all of the Shining interpretations one of the only that I think is correct is that this scene was just part of a hidden "Jack molested Danny" story

What's your thesis?

Are ghosts not allowed to have sex lives?

Do they spray ghost loads when they come to completion?

The bear represents the Soviet Union.

the ghosts in the hotel are showing the family their true nature, wendy is being shown that her husband has been abusing their son, danny is the bear and the man is jack -- you can also argue that the man is jacks ancestor and this history of abuse by fathers has been happening over and over again

That's a pretty far stretch to explain such a quick scene. Any other evidence to support the claim?

in a nutshell

the shining is about the breakdown of the american family shwoing how the history of violence that led to each oversear murding his family or people around him was because of the bloodshed caused by the american government towards the native americans whose burial ground the hotel was built on

its about a lot of other things too, but mainly its showing how the nuclear family in prinicple is being eroded away and being replaced by something sinister and evil

there are no ghost in the hotel, jack is an alcoholic who snuck booze with him to the hotel and gets wasted and tries to murder his wife and son who he has molested and physical abused

what if Jack brought his family up there to end their lives? Like, what if it was Jack's plan all along. He was there to write a book after all, and his family would not give him peace and quiet.

that ghost life is boring as fuck. Living in a hotel for an eternity would be hell. they end up doing sick degenerate shit like this because they've got nothing else to do

>it's a "Sup Forums never read the book" episode

Kubrick filmed the moon landings, and then revealed it in the Shining

I forgot this was /lit/

Its in the book

>Both bending over
>Both with an object in their mouth that make them spit white foam

POTTERY

what if is just a spooky movie about some dude going insane and trying to kill his family

its actually a spooky movie about a kid whose been molested by his father and his mother who is too timid and afraid to do anything, being trapped with him in a hotel with no way out

well fuck my shit up

this changes my whole perspective on how I view the movie in the future.

kubrick didnt believe in ghosts or the afterlife and put clues and subliminal messages to explain the breakdown of the family

personally, i think its way scarier to think about being a little kid whose trapped in a secluded hotel with his abusive father, and weak mother who is completely helpless, while he tries to murder them both

scarier than ooo ghosts made him crazy! just my opinion

They both are the Ghostbusters.

This bit was a lot more blatant and weird in the book and the weird fursuit wearing fat guy even makes a pass at the kid IIRC.

King is overrated and writes weird garbage that is changed so dramatically to make it to film that it barely resembles the source.

Go read IT, there's an underage gangbang orgy in a fucking sewer because the power of love weakens the antagonistic clown demon.

It's the hotel owner and a gay guy who had a crush on him. He would make him dress up to humiliate him. It was in the book.

>You will never have a ghost blow its load down your throat

Why even live

I literally just finished watching this again and came here and saw this thread. All your posts really made me think, thanks anons.

Kubrick really is a genius despite all the memes this board shits around with.

What does this have to do with anything though

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Can we all agree this is an instance of where the movie was better than the book?

It's really fucking funny how butthurt Stephen King was when someone took his story and made it infinitely better in every way.

didn't he also do this with 2001 and some old russian space movie?

baka desu senpai

Those are a lot of assumptions with very little evidence to back them up. Where was the signs of an indian burial ground? Where was the alcohol?

how did they know what he'd make?

there's a lot of cool scenes from the book that dudes general breakdown could have made this clearer in the movie
Eg, Jack falls asleep in his car and hears his dead father on the radio. He reminisces about being so drunk he accidentally broke Danny's arm when played a game, or the time they found a wasps nest. There was a great moment where Jack has lost all pretence of his former identity and smashes own his face in with a roque mallet

Then how do you explain redrum?

What was the deal with the last shot with Jack in the old timey picture then? I understand your perspective though, I should give this movie another watch with that perspective in mind.
I interprited it as another level of his insanity rising. Started with the dead chick in the tub, then the kids, then the hotel bar etc etc... It just kept getting worse. Dude was fucked in the head yo.

The ghosts were gaining power and starting to come back to reality

it's like when somebody burns toast, the bad things that happened left a lingering trace behind, and at that point they could all be seen

fuckin cocaine, man

this board is entirely memes

Wasn't the whole point of the movie to outline the native American genocide. I remember being told this in media class

GHOST BLOWJOB