Denies outsourcing is real

>Obama to the People: "SOME JOBS ARE JUST NOT GOING TO COME BACK DEAL WITH IT"

youtu.be/CKpso3vhZtw

he's lying. Obama, Is outsourcing real? He pretends it's not. The jobs that are being outsourced are real jobs... keyboard jobs or otherwise. Actual paying jobs. They aren't outsouring because automation is cheaper. ...even if they are. We need to save all manufacturing of all types....new style jobs or old style jobs.

All jobs

All manufacturing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c9STBcacDIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_System_(economic_plan)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)
youtube.com/watch?v=D3N2sNnGwa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol you just mad Obama owner Trump and all the redneck retards...lol...

Reminds me of Shillary

youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0

It's funny how the Democrats have become the anti Labor party and Republicans are now the pro Labor party

Obama: Your fucked.

but if if if if if if if if if if if if if we bring jobs back

Obama forgets that he loves poo in the loo immigrants so fuck you if you plan to work in stem.

See this shit was funny back when those jobs were in manufacturing. I mean who wants to do that shit anyways right? However now all of our six figure starting tech jobs are going overseas too. This is starting to get out of hand.

D
O K I E
K
E

>how are you going to bring them back
>he doesn't have an answer
he's stated multiple times, tax the shit out of companies that outsource jobs.

fucking liberals

Nobody can make textiles in this country competitively. And nobody should *want* to because those jobs suck dick.

Comparative advantage *IS A THING*.

kill yourself kike

you only want that cheap east asian labor.

>trying to negotiate deals with other countries to raise THEIR wages and environmental standards

Pls gib jobs and money to me too mr president obongo

speak english please.

Shit will get messy in the sweatshop countries when suddenly the western world no longer need cheap labor.

No shit? Because that lets products be cheaper so more people can buy more of them?

>no one can effectively compete with slavery so we should just allow it

Not even mentioning that most clothes made in asia are polyester and designed for planned obsolesce.

I can buy a pair of levis that are ruined in less than a year or a pair of US or Japanese jeans a little more that last significantly longer

>implying that skilled labor won't also be shipped over there once their workforce gets educated

>buying jap jeans

weeb get out.

Are there any companies in which someone brought their company back to America like Obama says?

I was unaware making a deal with someone else for them to buy your labor and for you to sell it was slavery. Like... Woah. Mind = blown.
Freedom of association = slavery. Wooooah...

>lets pay whites lower wages so they can live like impoverished Chinese

Kill yourself, kike

It was an inevitable conclusion. Are Americans really that naive to believe their cost of low-skilled labor would compete on the international market? Automation is only going to further exacerbate the employment prospects of low-skilled, unqualified workers. I am not a fan of Obama, but outsourcing was a occurring problem before Obama decided he wanted to be a politician. It's only going to get worse.

That's fine too. Do your best wherever you are. More things and smarter people is a good thing. Economics is not a zero sum game.

Trump is Obama's owner?

what a House Nigro

It is when you live in a country where there is a low standard of living and low wages and you have no choice but to work in sweatshops

again please kill yourself, kike.

i have no problem with that

You don't have to work for a wage you don't like. And nobody has to pay a wage they don't want to pay.
Deal with it Jamal.

You have a choice - you can grow berries on a hillside and sell them. You can fish and sell fish to people. You literally always have a choice - you not liking other choices and preferring others a non-choice does not make, oh Tyrese the Giga-nigga.

>More things and smarter people is a good thing

you mean lower wages for workers and higher profits for companies that outsource

kike

>just starve
>comparing welfare to working for a good wage

kill yourself, kike

The west was built on high wages for white workers

if you're against it you're another rootless cosmopolitan (jew)

The problem is that politicians refuse to do anything to stop it even as more and more of the so-called "new economy" jobs are getting shipped out to India and China.

It's not his fault nipland is one of the few places that still makes decent clothes without insane prices.

You don't have a choice you live in a shitty 3rd world country with a low standard of living

kikes like you should burn

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

If you are pro outsourcing you're anti white.

It is, but you don't understand it. Here's a fun fact: the guy who came up with the whole concept of comparative advantage said you shouldn't have free trade unless you have full employment.

>any company looking to do business in America must purchase and use American made products

Yeah, what Obama said in this video was really reasonable, even if it's not what the man wanted to hear.

japs make good raw denim
you don't even address the main concern that planned obsolescence is somehow supposed to produce a healthy long term economy

>I rely on other people to not starve so everyone else must
Well since you're a welfare leech it doesn't surprise me you think that's the case.

It's natural progression for nations to transition from manufacturing to service with a basic income. Basically a wealthy elite that own and manage the corporations while the rest of the population services them with supplemental govt provided income.

Grade A senpai. 10/10 white wimminz.

yeah they're blind to obvious shit

You think having substitute goods is unhealthy?
Are you high?

>comparing productive work to welfare

kill yourself, kike

comparative advantage was always bullshit

kill yourself, kike

OK so who will be paying for all that welfare? Because there is no way in hell it will be the wealthy elite.

putting native workers out of business is unhelathy

kill yourself, kike

comparative advantage with the third world doesn't exist. there's NOTHING that they do better, they only do it cheaper.

if you understand value added chains, if they simply do it cheaper, then all it does it cause a trade imbalance, because in turn, there's nothing that they can buy from us which restores the trade balance.

we need to close off non materials trade with third world countries

Shitposting on Sup Forums is real productive. Ja ne~

>comparative advantage with the third world doesn't exist. there's NOTHING that they do better, they only do it cheaper
Try to recall what comparative advantage means.

Wow how come people don't speak like this anymore? All politicians are robotic these days seemingly with the goal to pacify rather than inspire

>quoting Milton "Crashing Chile With No Survivors" Friedman
lmao

kill yourself kike

the US became rich off of protectionism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_System_(economic_plan)

leeches like you and jews like you need to be purged

>*IS A THING*.
>namefag

Go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

> And nobody should *want* to because those jobs suck dick.

Low level work by non-academic workers will always be needed because you never run out of them.

Instead of 10 year old Bangladeshi children you could hire just uneducated but good workers for a good wage, using more complex machinery than they do in the shit part of the world.

"Competitive advantage" is the acceptance of exploitation for shitty products due to unfair labour differences.

inb4 "b-but you'll pay more"

More people will have work, there will be overall more money in the economy, the extra cost is not a problem.

You have bought the jewish marketing for the globalist agenda.

it means paying shit wages in east asia so that whites in the US can be unemployed.

Any and every protectionist policy throughout all time has hurt the majority of people to benefit a minority.

Being a nigger, I understand why you'd want some gibs me dats though.

His ideas worked great for America though. No idea why third worlders believed that they would help them out however. Sucks to be them I guess.

There's nothing "natural" about basic income.

"Natural" is organisms clawing each other to shreds over limited resources.

Also. Since the housing collapse in 2007 I've had a phrase lodged in my head, and every year it gets louder:

"Controlled descent."

yeah but this is the thing not everyone can educate themselves out of unskilled labor jobs, id rather products get more expensive and be made locally then have half the population unemployed and on welfare/crime because there are no unskilled jobs available to them.

Protectionism made America the richest most prosperous and productive nation on earth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_School_(economics)

outsourcing made us a poor shithole again where the working class is getting raped and the rich gloat about it
people like you need to die.

Life is not a zero sum game. You know what happens when other people make a product and the cost for doing so is less? The product can (and almost always is) be sold at a lower price. You get cheaper goods because of free trade, and other people get access to our goods and gain another market in which they can sell their own goods.

He isn't lying. How are you going to bring back an automated job?

take your "a thing" and shove it up your ass fuckface

yes
additive goods are better.
biggest lie ever.
Yes I'm sure the Vietnamese are so much better off working for 3 cents a day you can shorts for $40. Instead of creating their own consumer class they're perpetually enslaved by globalist trade.

Keep repeating that. It'll be false forever.
Ja ne, nigger-kun~

Except, That's not true.

you're forgetting EXTERNALITIES

there's a point in a supply curve where it is internally beneficial to a supplier to keep his production domestic because even though his margins grow by exporting production, the domestic supply of cash falls for his own goods.

this is called exporting negative externalities, you fucking idiot.

when we send jobs overseas to niggersville, we get NOTHING in return, but THEY get a piece of american fiat supply, which then, in turn, devalues our currency and puts us in debt to foreign held equity.

this is what economists mean when they talk about FREE TRADE FOR DEVELOPED NATIONS ONLY

yeah they worked really great

It is when you remove all production from teh economy

Now we are a debt based economy where all money goes to wall street in the form of interest and rent while productive jobs are moved overseas or flooded with cheap immigrant labor that drives down wages further

your vision is one of debt and poverty

Thanks for proving all anime posters are shitposters

avatarfagging while extolling globalism should be a lifetime ban.

you need to stop reading "econ for dumies" and pick up a book for the CFA.

life isn't zero sum, but ACCOUNT BALANCES ARE ZERO SUM.

sending money overseas causes problems. fucking. period. you autistic asshole

Then why do people buy alternatives? Are their tastes *wrong*?

They objectively are.
youtube.com/watch?v=D3N2sNnGwa4

He is lying, automated jobs aren't the factories moving to Mexico, idiot.

>how are you going to negotiate
>is it a magic wand
our president, everybody

If they won't pay then it's involuntary population control. Forced sterilization. That won't go over well so they'll be forced to pay the basic income or its open revolution.

It'll probably be a bit mixed of the two. Like cheap modified food that supresses the libido and lowers fertility with out outright eleminating it.

the outsourcing policies are wrong you fucking retard

and stop posting that neoliberal kike as if he has anything to say

The existence of externalities doesn't make your insinuation that "cheaper not better" establishes a lack of comparative advantage being instantiated.
You must have failed miserably in the single econ class you tried to take.

>Economically illiterate tripfag

Why are you guys giving him (You)'s again?

It's the summerfags.

It just means you have a bunch of poor low paid workers in east asia instead of high paid workers in the west

>Are their tastes *wrong*?
Yes.
They also eat 5000 calories a day, smoke, abuse alcohol and drugs, enter into thousands of dollars of credit card debit, etc

Show me the country that produces nothing and I'll show you a square circle.
We produce the most value per capita out of any country in the world, and that's has continued and will likely continue going into the near future.

>tripfag animeposter thinks he won't be the first to die of starvation
this is rich

I was unaware posting random anime girls was avatar'ing. You've enlightened me with your intelligence.

They're all the same breed of kike. I sincerely hope Trump ruins all of their lives.

This. Welcome to capitalism

comparative advantage breaks down in the face of negative externalities that dont exist on the balance sheet

okay, so I hire nigger A to pick my cotton for 1/4th the cost of hiring a white guy. now nigger A has the money to shoot my neighbor and rape his wife, and produce nigger b and c. for the moment, it's still cheaper for me to hire him. is that a comparative advantage, or is that the breakdown of society, whereby I hire a MURDERER and give him money which he uses to kill white people ,and I DENY wages to white people?

is that comparative advantage, you fucking cunt? I think that's FINANCING CRIME

You create value. You can literally create value for yourself out of air and dirt.

That's not how trade balances work dipshit~

I actually am strarting to like Obama, IDK if its just juxtaposition against trump and hillary, perhaps its since he does not need to give a shit about reelection. But everything he says here is 100% common sense and correct. Frictional unemployment is a short term problem, long term unemployment is really low, especially amond skilled workers, the new industries america is taking in to replace shitty factory jobs are much better anyway. Back in the day a Vast majority of jobs were in agriculture, the plow cultivator put all those people out of work, the trumpsters of the world were all up in arms about how we were fucked, and what could they all possibly do now? they didn't have other jobs. Turns out the world progressed, and we had a big innovative boom from all the freed up labour, fast forward a while we repeated the phase with factory labour. We are moving passed it.
Obama also hit the nail on the head with trump not having a solution. He is gonna bring back all the shitty jobs everyone wants, okaaay how? mass protectionism? he never said how, because every possible solution has serious negative consequences he doesn't want you to consider.

With enough manpower and enough disregard for life and property, a country could destroy another's well-being through free trade. Comparative advantage is only relevant when your people have something better to do with their time. We don't. We have too many people, and we're bringing in more to prop up failed welfare schemes. The same welfare schemes being the only reason people are willing to tolerate the loss of job opportunities so far. The internationals will happily screw their future over for profits now. They have other markets with much looser standards, they aren't bound by borders, they no longer hold any nationalist sentiment.

A Fucking Leaf

Yes some do. But they buy substitute goods from people, and those people benefit from the trade. And those same people at least *believe* they benefit from the trade, or else they wouldn't generally *MAKE* the trade.

>implying I don't tend my own garden and have my own chickens
l e l

great argument.
here is your (you), show your mom, maybe she will put it on the fridge!

>And nobody should *want* to because those jobs suck dick.
they suck but people need to survive. Taking those jobs away just turn people to welfare

What negative externalities are there when I'm a better writer than my editor, but also a better editor, but I'm *more of* a better writer than my editor than I am a better editor and so use my time writing instead? Where is the negative externality Carlos?

>encouraging societal decay
disgusting

>he doesn't want you to consider.
like what?

>a country could destroy another's well-being through free trade
Expound.

>nonresponses
K e k
You're fucking brilliant m8. I bet you even graduated high school top 60%!

Fuck off bernie, what's your solution?
Take away their jobs, let them starve to death, then pat yourself on the back and say how great you are for ending cheap labour?

Nobody in this country is in danger of not surviving unless they isolate themselves and have no idea what they're doing.

> Thinks that paying Americans minimum wage for the same shitty jobs will somehow solve all of our problems

The delusion is real.