Do you suck on titties during sex?

Do you suck on titties during sex?

My new girlfriend said that it's kind of weird, and I never thought about it, but I guess it kind of is. But I also think she might just be messing with me.

>also, what is your fetish? thread

A man sucks titties. It's a time honored tradition. Where did you find this girl? Utah?

Its a must for me to have my titties sucked . my nipples are sensitive so it really turns me on

She doesn't stop me. In fact, she didn't really bring it up to me. It was a non-sequitur We were at a party and some dude said that he wanted to suck on Nicki Minaj's titties. My gf commented that titty sucking is kind of "infantile".

I'm from Utah. My wife does not like me playing with her boobs.

Lick, suck, bite, pinch, pull, twist. Depends on the girl.

Are you fucking retarded? Anything said in public has nothing to do with what people actually think. Get real

You need to work on that bitch before you bring her out in public.

Mate, I don't just suck on those titties I slap them around, I also recently discovered she likes her hair pulling and choking.
Women are freaks.

I mean deep down everything can become Freudiant.
Sucking on yo girls titties reminds you of sucking on your mum's titties which reminds of you of sucking your dad's dick.

There is nothing weird about sucking titties.

Yeah sorry op. Don't stop making talking dog videos on youtube everyone really loves them. But please don't date your co-workers or something that isn't human,

I slap titties, ass, pull hair, and choke.

I really really REALLY want to escalate to face slapping, but I haven't been able to make the leap yet.

It's cause your gay and she would prefer sucking on her girlfriend's tits. You lame ass faggot.

i love dead bodies

khazar milkers are my fetish, but i have zero access or appeal to jewish girls

personally, i like to grab and some times tongue it...

Before i put ponis in vagoo yes, during is kinda goofy so no

She slapped me in the face while she was on top and when I tried to gain control she pinned me down and slapped me again shit was cash, came buckets

She’s shit testing you you fucking idiot.

Oddly enough I too find it kind of weird. If she’s on top and they’re right in your face it’s legit, but sucking on them when I’m on top makes me feel like I’m 14 or something, like a try-hard, I dunno.

too fucking right i do!

Right now, she only spanks me while I fuck missionary, or digs her nails in. I retaliate with a choke or a titty slap

Fuck man, I'd be on cloud nine if she slapped me. I would just let loose. Choke her super hard and slap the shit out of her.

Its not weird at all you faggots are just embarassed about getting sexy with some one jesus yall are beta

Whatever. I'll suck on them pretty much always. Not the entire time but definitely for some amount of time. If she finds it weird maybe she should fucking relax and enjoy herself. The act of sticking your dick into her pussy and fucking it is weird too, but you don't see people getting all fucking riled up over that do you.

while you are having sex? do you mean while you are inside her or foreplay?

i dont know about sucking, i tend to lick on them... but maybe that's because my wife is lactating and i don't need any cream right now

Foreplay

i'm in utah. why do you think girls in utah are like this? they have many babies here bro and marry much younger than in the rest of usa. they like to milk.

ah, then no not weird at all. she sounds like she took a class in psychology and was thinking Freudian shit, tell her you like to do it because it pleasures her

I feel I missed an opportunity to slap her back
Occasionally she pulls out a vibrator and runs it up my dick and against her clit, she also likes to be choked and hair pulled while being fucked doggy

Titties are for sucking full stop. Women who don't want their nipples sucked should be shunned and cast out of society.

I suck sometimes, not very long.

despite him being a snarky asshole, this

What ?
Ive slept with ~60 women and have always sucked on titties, hell I had one ex girlfriend who would cum from it

Your girlfriend is the female version of being beta. She was talking bullshit blatantly trying to get atention.

this
literally their entire purpose is either feeding or breeding

feminist gf
>loves getting chocked, slapped, thrown around. Insists on paying for at least half of dates and meals
hippy gf
>loves getting chocked slapped, thrown around, getting fucked until shes bruised. Pays half
Mousey gf
>met her talking trash on guys only paying half, tell her i prefer it as it shows mutual desire, shes payed the most so far
Fating aint what people told me itd be

jessus it's not a bop-it

This.

If it turns them on, who gives a fuck?

If it turns YOU on, who gives a fuck?

Well, watching a chick squirm and moan turns me on, so I'll do whatever the hell they want me to do to their tits. Part of the process, man.