Alright Sup Forums...

Alright Sup Forums, who's the most annoying youtuber or at least the one that will ruin an otherwise good video when its a group of youtubers

you just posted him

personally hate ohmwrecker. constant whining and bitching

All of them

Pic VERY related. Fuck this fag. He makes Logan Paul look likeable.

????

It's probably OP wanting a rate.

95% are whiny attentionseeking faggots who shout and shit in their videos.

I fucking hate shouting. Jackcepticeye is pure cancer

im OP and im just confused tf this is in the thread for

i hate it when youtubers have "guests" in some of their videos that nothing of value to the content.

Anything PewDiePie. That fucker is a waste of space.

iDubbbz and his stupid content cop stuff

I actually found mattpat tolerable until I saw his reaction video to gamerfrommars. You could tell he and his wife were on the verge of going full REEEEEEEEE on the things they disagreed with. Mattpat and his wife seem like people who would explode on you over some trivial disagreement or criticism in a neurotic meltdown. Like the kind of person who needs to feel he's the smartest person in the room, and will flip out on anyone who challenges him.

Pewdiepie

HE HEH E HOWWWS IT GOING BROS MY NAYMMME IZ PEEEEEEWW DIEEEEPIEEEEEEE

Your probably funnier than he is, and I don't know you.

Onision

burger king foot lettuce

that looks like some shadman shit

fun anchor

i have a soft spot for him cause i think he was the first youtuber i watched for themselves

kek

Most of them are shit but I avoid and leave when i see/hear these things
>Intro in every video
>constantly thanking fans for watching/subbing
>constantly asking people to sub/watch
>People who are doing their channel only for the money and shill ads/sponsors 2-5 times a video while putting out sub par content
>people who put on an obviously fake persona to appeal to the 8-13 year olds
>Every reaction video of all kinds no exceptions

Honestly I just realized I could be here all night with a list of stuff that I instantly get irritated by but who cares

this guy honestly yeah.

Your weakness to his mediocrity disgusts me. However your opinion is valid and I can't stop you from liking him.

i actually like his fnaf videos

tv shows and reactionary videos are cancer

He’s not a SJW so he automatically gets a pass from me. Yeah his videos are mostly shit but there’s way worse out there.

Somewhat unrelated but what the fuck happened to leafyishere? He hasnt posted in months. Is he fucking dead.
Also i kinda hate markiplier. I used to watch him years ago but now hes just a screaming moron.

logdotzip

SeaNanners

idubbbz exposed that chinless asshole.

Heey, what is up guys it's Markiplier here

>"yoko_ono.png"
are you trying to kill me

BULLSHIT

Ever since they stopped Steam Train, Game Grumps has been a train-wreck. Arin is just insufferable, and Danny's too much of a sweetheart to tell him to be quiet.

>now
He was always a screaming moron

here is a time stamp with proof

Gud 1 Chet.

Bull

Shit

God I wish that was me

Found the newfag.

>checked

Numbburr fthteen......

how to get that

It is

Neebs from NeebsGaming. That guy is such an annoying piece of shit faggot. If it was Just other people it would be an otherwise good channel. But Neebs is such a whiny faggot that he ruins everything.

What about h3h3

I watch his podcasts for the guests. He himself isnt very funny and his wife is just kinda there.

I used to like that guy back in 2014

had kyroz playing golf in the background and ohm kept whining "thats not faaaaair" and ugh my ears

KSI and RiceGum are probably the worst popular youtubers now.

This i dont get why people like hila so much she doesnt have any punch lines or anything

It's got to be said that Ethan himself doesn't really have much humour... he just puts his ass in the camera and plays clips of people yelling things.

Not op here, saw idubbbz doing something pretty evil one night on vine in the comments. He is warped af.

Youtube jews have legitimately ripped off Sam Hyde

What was it

All of Smosh. After Anthony got a haircut and all the gamers faggots joined in it sucked. Im utterly disappointed.

it's cringeworthy, I think he likes to think is on purpose, but it really isn't

he's the kind of person who thinks deflecting by pointing out that his jokes are bad excuses it.

It does not.

What are people's opinions of Pyrocynical? The modern one, not the old MLG one.

I like him

Micheal from Vsauce ruined DONG. It's just him talking the whole episode now about niche non-interesting mathematics and science.

Most annoying:Pewdiepie.

Worst I've personally seen in a group vid and remember:Vee.

I guess I'm pretty lucky, Vee's not unbearable, just the worst I've seen in a group thing posted on Youtube.

You posted him, this faggot loves using "fancy" wording to sound smart and trick the average person into thinking he knows what he is talking about, but the moment you know even just a bit about the subject he touches you realize just how fucking full of shit he is.
God I hate him so much and even more the retards who blindly believe in him, there are even idiots who believe his Majora's Mask "theory" is cannon.

99% of people who make let's plays or begs for patreon support at the very fucking beginning of their videos

I rarely if ever come across anyone who genuinely watch him. You needa leave whatever group of peers you're with.

I come across them very often in facebook so yeah I should leave that fucking site

Yeah, you definitely should.

PewDiePie or Logan Paul . If both were kicked off of YouTube I'd be so happy

Dude, fucking same. I used to watch Ohm and Minx and a few of those guys and I loved Ohm, and now that he becomes pals with Vanoss and all those guys he's just become annoying to try and get more people to come to his channel.

He was way better when he wasn't with people that had multi-million sub channels.

Woah Woah when did Steam Train stop? Sorry it's been a while since I watched GG

Talking about whining and bitching huehue

PewDiePie

Goomba w/tits

kek this is the shit that gives me jollies, it's literally got "theory" in every title and you hate he's not talking 100% truth.

It's also equally funny the idiots who do takes it for canon, but still the salt is intense in some of you guys

izzat gaijin goomber

Try saying that one more time without having a stroke.

Even though I've stopped genuinely enjoying his content, I still think that MatPat is better than the Paul brothers and RiceGum.
At least with MatPat, I get the sense that I COULD have a meaningful conversation with him.

Any letsplay youtube channel that suddenly starts including a facecam in all their videos pretty much instantly goes to shit and they become incredibly annoying.

yeah. he seems like a decent guy. his theorys aren't that good and his humor is cringitudinal, but he doesn't seem like an asshole

^this

theres a lot of bad let's play tubers but LetsPlay (AH) is god tier tho

Out of everyone who uses the Game Grumps office they’re the worst. Just watch OneyPlays and Supermega

Of all the YouTubers to hate on, MatPat should not be a priority. Hell, neither should Markiplier. Content aside, Mark feels way more kind than most content other creators on the platform.

my man.

Every single one of then.
Excluding pic related.

I prefer his newer stuff

LOGdotzip

Would still cover her face in cum though.

>hate he is not talking 100% truth
Faggot doesn't even make it to 50% truth.
Are one of those who think that he makes sense or something? Most of the things he says are completely off and as far as I remember the word "theory" is meant to represent the closest thing to the truth.

matpat is a fucking angel. talk shit, get kissed

Right there with you on this one. Mark donates LOADS to many different charities, and has worked with the Make A Wish Foundation in a few occasions. Content aside, he's actually a good person.

That's what the fuck I'm talking about. Even if oneyplays did nothing but spit out best of videos until the end of time it still would be 1000 times better than Arin's one thousand cringy chins

this... I've learned more with mattpatt watching gametheory and videotheory than i did in math class

He turned out to be /ourguy/ so not anymore.

Not a specific jewtuber but those makeup whores or possibly cnn.