youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle/videos
youtube.com/user/wwutt/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=CSRN9Kphokw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/39487824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amen

>Sup Forums can only listen to ancient goat fucker scribblings when there's a cute anime girl involved

I dont think you know how this works.

hmmmm....nope. Not true

*tip tip tip tho

The life of Jesus is the ultimate tragedy. God spends about 2000 years building up a civilization only to have them spit in his face when he comes to meet them in person.

He's correct. That anime girl Christian thing was made so guys would pay more attention to the threads and actually click on them to begin with. It's a classic clickbait tactic.

It is true.

So anime fans saw a picture and became Christian and started reading the bible just like that?

Lol you're fucking stupid

So I ask this the other day and people seems to don't actually know but, what kind of Christian is Christ-chan? Some people tell me she is Catholic.

Christ is the Lord

Thank you God for giving me the power to pass my classes next semester!

Share your successes with life through God, Sup Forums

I don't remember it exactly even though I watched it happen, but Roman Catholicism played a big part in her making, and the net result is something memes out a lot of what Roman Catholics stand for. It's kind of why you occasionally see other pictures used to identify other variants.

But by and large it's all Christians welcome.

Is there an Orthodox version of her?

This to be honest

I meant to say last* semester, rip

Not that I've seen. Ususally takes place through a patriarchy, as is appropriate.

Heed.

What can christ do to me to see this girl at church? how do i not get Deceived?

Calm down sperg. I'm saying that pictures of girls are proven to make guys click on them on the Internet. It's a cute picture.

Fuck kikes.

Praise Kek.

What are some christian youtube vids my polbros would recommend?

heathen

Shame though, she would be better as a Lutheran

I'd listen to fucking Time Cube if it was a cute anime girl saying it.

I think Luther had some good complaints. I'm all for considering alternatives.

youtube.com/user/CSLewisDoodle/videos

I guess eventually you will, but if you do see her, don't be afraid to go and talk.

Also, are Christian dating sites even good? I don't want people to say "Oh, I had sex, but God wasn't watching" or "Oh, it was a mistake, I know, but I'm different now"

Brother, confidence can only come from within, when you stop equivocating your self worth with material things and the opinions of others is when you can find true confidence. Since you're belief of God comes within you can be confident knowing that no matter what God loves you and that enough gives you self worth. With a firm grasp of true confidence and self worth you can accomplish anything.

But that's not what the guy I replied to said is it?

"Remember my devoted Atheist followers. We are all Africans. We all evolved from black people. Africa was the original cradle of life, so racism is scientifically wrong."

"I, Richard Dawkins, am asking you to donate to Black Lives Matter because we as Atheists are not bound by the chains of religious stupidity or dogmatic foolishness. Please help our African brothers escape institutionalized racism."

youtube.com/user/wwutt/videos
Pretty good videos but sometimes too short as they only scratch the surface on some matters.

"OY VEY GOYIM THE BIBLE IS SOO DUMB LOL SCIENCEā„¢!!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys
youtube.com/watch?v=CSRN9Kphokw

>bound by the chains
I forget with my decrepit mind where I heard this, but I always though it was a good story. It goes something like this.

So-and-so a person was shown Heaven, and he saw all the people seated at a table, eating together.

So-and-so a person was then shown Hell, and he saw all the people eating together at a table.

>i don't get it
>what the difference
The people in Hell were chained down to the table, forced to eat together.

>Coming from a country that was nearly 50% secular before the plague
>N-no. We're true believers
I'm glad I don't live in England anyless.

Only vaguely related to the thread but
Anyone have any good christian podcasts? Orthodox preferred.

Allegory of the long spoons

>What are Neanderthals

Holy shit you're fucking retarded lad

What's your point?

what's with her neck?

>If God is for us, who can be against us?

OI MATE did you just use the r-word? That's a slur against developmentally challenged people, you bigoted religious nutjob!!!! You need to stop going to church and learn true Scienceā„¢!!

Not everything is from Africa; why are you angry?

Good for you. No bullshiting I'm legitimately happy for you.

DELETE THIS

Can we convert Japan into a Christian nation? Would christ-chan animu work?

Lucifer is often depicted as being chained into the ground. Why Lucifer can't touch the sun with is Icarus Wings?

What is it that binds us into the ground to be buried?

It gives me hope when I see Christian threads on Sup Forums of all places.
"The stone which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone"

I wish so bad that Japan would convert. It would absolutely save their country.

Pretty sure there having to pay people to have children.

The fact that we're not perfect. Only God is

Kind of reminds me of the dangers of idolatry

I wish i could see that girl in church again on Sunday.

Demons

No a Baptist

Christianity = Jew worship.
I grew up with Christianity and was told constantly about how Jews are God's chosen so they get a free pass into heaven no matter what they do while I still have to try to not sin. Always thought it was bull shit and then I stopped believing in God; at least as the big angry jerk who loves Jews more than me. The Dilbert author has a better theory on God than the contradictory bull shit bible does.

>but Roman Catholicism played a big part in her making,
typical catholic unwarranted self-importance, she was made by a lutheran as a counter to those muslim anime propaganda pictures that were showing up a few years ago (her creation: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/39487824 )
it had nothing to do with catholicism, the creator said she could be whatever denomination though.

>yfw you realized God exists and the Earth was created as a fixed and unmoving plane

They lied to you read John 14

These threads seriously piss me off. Keep your shitty shared delusions to yourselves. Nobody gives a fuck if you worship an ancient jew who some guy that wasn't even alive in his time told you was the son of god.

I wish you faggots would all just fuck off and die already.

I went to church for the first time in 6 years.

Felt good... almost a tingly sensation....

Man I've been missing out the past 6 years. Fuck me.. why was I a fedora tipping atheist. Catholic Mass is so good. I was like "wtf that's it" when it ended. . .

Well go somewhere else then

>there's there's no Kek-chan yet
Why

Try a baptist service

sure thing retard

Kek is an idol

No thank you.

Catholic is best.

Literally don't get triggered like a weak man and know how to filter and control your emotions.

The fedora man makes the user recoil from his pathetic, sinful ways and Animu Christ Gril leads the chinese cartoon loving, tfw no gf user to Christ

Okay have you ever heard the good news

They don't follow the Bible, that's why the reformation happened

post some lewd Christchan?

Why am I not surprised that the board with the most rampant racism and sexism and contrarian political views also harbors a fair amount of people who believe in the bible?

That's Anne Frank

The Reformation caused loads of theological confusion, 1000s of splinter denominations, and the Peasants' War/Thirty Years' War/English Civil Wars

Lotta pagans and fedoras too

Guess what, princess? No one gives a shit. Honestly, I'm not even talking about the religious parts. Isn't this just attention whoring?

when te fuq did pol get all christfaggy.
dont get me wrong, tis the superior monotheistic cult, but why are we so gay about it, phamily?

Stop being a salty protty. Wouldn't have worked without all of us. Even the Orthodox helped, and that was more of a valuable learning experience than pretty much any other division.

That was civil conflict, the French King was Catholic and loyal to the pope, hence the thirty years war

Well I was a basement dwelling neeet that had no direction in his life until I found Christ again

A lot of the Protestant denoms aren't too different, it's usually small issues

yeah, and the civil war was fought over slavery

Christfags have unfortunately taken refugee here in recent times

Well it was one of the issues

But we need to make a Kek-chan, user!

Being Christian is ok

censoring some cute korean tiddies is fucking not though!

You guys are still at it? What a bunch of fucking dumb asses. People who feel a need to go on about Religion joke or not, I really do hope harm drops upon them. You can't prove any of the shit you talk about. Satanists and Christians are equal in their stupidity.

>It is due to God that I have accomplished all that I have done

Good to have you man.
If you have any questions, I have your back.

When we decided cocks were cute, we decided we are degerate faggots who need Jesus.

You know God exists

Thats your lust talking.

I've recently found God again, and praying outside of church still feels strange for me. How can I push past this so that I can feel more comfortable praying at home? I'm a Lutheran, if that adds anything to the mix.