Part 2

Part 2

Other urls found in this thread:

imagefap.com/organizer/374513/SantaFe-Chan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself attention whore

Make me

Open mouth?

Hi op you still sexy can I see you in the mirror with your legs in the air spead out in a v

Nude selfie grabbing one tit in front of mirror Kitty :)

Kek

So hot, a little bit wider please?

lick a picture of yourself

What do you mean?

Can you copy this please

Thanks ;)

Standing butt pic pushing pussy forward? (visible butt creases)

Private Message me?

sitting faced towards the camera, legs spread wide and straight while arching back

But I don't want to get out of bed again

Ummm I tried

Just a better ass pic then?

if you're not into sex, why do you 1) shave everything and 2) post nudes? Not complaining, but it seems kinda like sex stuff to me.

Those trips of truth...

Thanks good effort love your smile

Nice position.

Ahegao face?

Nice digits user-kun.

Feet/soles?

I prefer to shave. I find pubes super gross. I post nudes because it's the easiest way to get attention.

a pic like this showing more ass!

Your feet look weird.

On knees tongue out eyes looking into the camera

Could you try something like this in the mirror would make week

Sorry forgot pic lol

Can you gape your ass

roll

This, please sweetie

Wow, didn't know your hair was that long.

Me too

VIRGIN ALERT

Pic from yesterday

Wow that’s a great fuckin pic

well shit, I'm still not done apparently, still got last post before it got deleted tho

release me OP pls

holy chit.you hot OP

Missed that thread, looks great.

Use lotion or whatever you have to make it look like you’ve got cum on your tits or face

based

Hey guys, I just updated her gallery on imagefap -Icaro

do you play vg? read books?

Find the biggest object in your room and deepthroat it

THIS BUT ALSO LOTION YOUR TITS WITH IT GOD THAT WOULD BE SO HOT

What's vg?

>I find pubes super gros
yup. okay then. kinda interested in your clit. whatcha got?

8888 CUNTS

I can't deep throat a bed

video games, sorry

FUCK THE TIMER

Friday night, and you're here posting pictures of your genital parts? Not only that, but it's like the fourth thread you've made today (that I have witnessed). Your life must be really sad.

If you're not going out--because you have no friends--then why don't you use this time to learn something or do something productive. You're the worse (and ugliest) attention-seeking whore this site has ever had the chance to witness.

For those who havent see the link yet

imagefap.com/organizer/374513/SantaFe-Chan

you wouldn't have to do the whole bed, maybe just the mattress or frame. not all in one.

Oh no I don't. Part of me wishes I did but I know it would consume my life.

(You)

haha yeah. it did that to me once. i play casually now, def not as much as when i was in HS/uni.

This is the 3rd thread, thank you very much. Glad to have you back. I don't go "out" anyways. Nobody does that anymore. This town sucks, there's literally nothing to do. And I'm having fun so whatever.

Spread dem pussi lips

stfu faggot

more bitch

Young lady, I was originally repulsed by your ungodly nudity, but I decided to look over your story with my JesusEyes application to block out any potential "bad internet spots." I feel great compassion towards you and think that Christianity could turn your life around; give you purpose, happiness, and meaning. Please consider it.

have money to move? or ever thought about taking vacation?

take it you dont want a good guy to take care of you

I am a Christian actually.

Spread anus ;)

Young lady, I feel compelled to contest that :)

I'm going on vacation tomorrow, that's why I'm trying to do threads now. I'll be gone for a week.

stick 2 fingers

I’m not OP mate and if you don’t like it here then don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out

No

now this is quality bait. not overdone, not oversold, short and sweet. well written but unbelievable enough to be funny. 10/10 made me chuckle and remark on the stupidity of this website.

If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

I know you won't do it because it's too much work but my request is find a skirt and some sexy panties and take a few shots with and without the panties.

do you kik or snap?

ah, ok.

have fun and let loose a bit.

wut

this doesn't make any sense. i like it just fine here. just asking some questions.

do a fierce look. teeth bared.

I'm just gonna chill

fuck your fingers are long. how tall are you? long-fingered ladies make my cock hard.

There’s no such thing as god flat earther fuck off

I'm 5'1. I'm just skinny.

you should just be a cam girl, make money doing the same thing you are doing here

Santa Fe chan who likes Locke! Do an ass shot please :)

Like that? Hahahaha

I can't accept payment for services

Do this please

Wow, that language was rather shocking, friend. My JesusEye application does not have language in its database because the creators are hesitant to even type out such words for fear it would corrupt their souls and turn them into chronic masturbators.

absolutely perfect