My name is Hannah...

My name is Hannah, I just broke up with my boyfriend Roy because he decided to lie to me about not having genital herpes.

We had unprotected sex multiple times so I got myself tested, lo and behold, it came back positive today. We had anal a couple of times so I might have herpes there as well (testing in progress as I type this), but it's very likely that I do.

He also cheated on me a few weeks ago with a good friend of mine (she was gangbanged so he may have spread it to those guys as well), and she is very upset and getting tested.

Needless to say, I'm pretty suicidal, but plan on taking him to court as soon as I can get back on my feet.
My sex life/trust in human decency
is ruined,

here is his number,

ruin his~ +12817348949

No one cares

Give a timestamp sweetie.

no one is going to do shit for you, you deserve this

There is fucking herpes all over your pussy and butthole

Whitenight reporting in... I care :)

Does it hurt? Itches ? Wtf it’s all over the place

Rip op

You're in the wrong part of town buddy

Continue to get treatment, don't end your life over it

Ya... good luck in court as you just admitted you gave consent for the sex. Is no law if domeone lies to you. Thats whats condoms are for. Dumbass...

You and your friend deserve it. cause you're whores.

Ignore this post, do it the world is better off without someone who tries to ruin another's life for not taking care of herself using the proper precautions.

lol

you should commit sudoku, youre now useless trash as far as being a woman is concerned. You'll probably get cervical cancer now anyways.

end it.

Kinda wanna tap that ass

you can get herpes without a condom

it isn't that bad really. first breakout is the worst if you ever even have one. it's just stigmatized heavily in the US. you'll be okay ]

i live in houston too if you're down to have herpes sex together

Kill yourself

You and your friend and the people you associate with are fucking disgusting degenerates and I hope your asshole implodes.

This iOS what you get when you are a fucking whore you stupid bitch when you fuck Chad he lies and cheats so get fuck or oh wait don’t

stupid bitch

Don't act like it shouldn't be stigmatized.

Timestamp for proof

kekd

>based herpes poster.
It's false flag, he's actually got aids.

Fuck off you disgusting faggot. Kill yourself.

Has anyone called the number?
I love these convoluted revenge pranks on Sup Forums.
Is it some old lady or gay dude on the phone?
I’d call but I have an iPhone so I can’t do pranks.
I’m white.

>my boyfriend Roy

fuck off pam

>(she was gangbanged so he may have spread it to those guys as well)

I love this place so much

Yo I’m watching the office right now user

That really sucks. Some people have no grasp on human decency.

Lawdy good gracious

>have herpes
Sure buddy, sure you do, not at all a pit of despair

Hahahah i love in houston as well and have herpes lets do it. And yeab i MAYBE get 2 breakouts a year and i dont take meds

same

Fact, bears eat beats.

Ha ha, you dirty bitch, you got the Herp! There’s nothing nastier than STD’s. Should’ve saved yourself for marriage and settled down with a nice guy.

Therefore bears beat

yo me 3 guys, lets do this shit

I got the herps from some sloot, its not too bad. Like houston dude said.
Only shitty part is if a girl was really hot id fuck her for a second without a condom then put one on. Now I just always have one on :(
but other than that no big deal, hang loose brudda

well you can get some sort of penalty for knowingly giving someone stds

No no no, she's not claiming to have been raped in which she's retroactively revoking the consent. She's claiming she had sex with him that was contingent on him not having herpes which he does and then transmitted to her.

That is certainly actionable in court, but might be a bit hard to prove.

Damn you silly if you think that's a realistic option

You actually can file a lawsuit against somebody for knowingly giving you an STI

we gang bang here to square up everything? which part are yall in? am in cypress

btw this whole thing is bullshit. MTF unprotected risk is like 3% annually or some shit

>commit sudoku
is anyone actually this retarded?

Unless you straight tell her or go to the doctor for it how could she prove you knew?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

this guy gets it

>friend was in a gangbang
>assumed this practice was safe
>finds out one guys has herpes
>only then has regrets and is upset
Sounds like a stand up citizen

Theres a arrow in your pussy 2 might wanna check that while you are at the docters office annyway...

Do it yourself, Hannah. His parents, friends, employer.. send them your doctors results, hell maybe even of your now infected bluewaffle.

>My sex life/trust in human decency
>is ruined
Go to Sup Forums to rejuvenate your trust in humanity

Herpes is quite literally a series of red bumps that barely pose a threat Don't kill yourself over this

your sad

BEARS BEETS BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

YOU'RE SAD. YOU ARE SAD.

RETARD.

timestamp and I'll do it. I wanna see herpes sores + todays date and time.

Commiefornia just legalized purposeful transmitting of AIDS in their shithole state.

We're going to need tits, timestamp, and pics of this gangbang.

It’s not realistic because we’ve degraded all morality in this country. Bet she wishes she’d stayed a virgin now. Just count how many filthy motherfuckers come out of the woodwork to post in a thread like this to tell us all about their foul disease. They’re cursed for life because they chose to live like a fucking animal.

honestly there's worse things than herpes. This pills to control that

yeah I don't quite get why they did that.

your so fucking stupid

dear Sup Forums, please pick on someone for me, here's a gross burginer to stare at to get you riled up.

love, user

Except for causing pain, discomfort, itchiness, embarrassment and makes having children naturally super risky because babies can die from contracting it
But yeah in other words, just a few lil red dots :)

prove it

Call the number, it's actually his

Congrats!

I'm not saying that it's completely harmless but it's not life threatening. could be a lot worse.

I hope this is a troll. If not your a lil boring ass chicken shit with no understanding of breeding or the human races explosion in size.
If people didn't fuck like animals your beta pussy bitch ass might not exist. Which you know is a plus for us in this thread but still nonetheless an upsetting floating plastic bag we have to acknowledge stuck up in a tree being a valueless eye sore

Ya blew it, bad b8.

tough luck you degenerate whore.

He is right tho, or has a point at least

Well, the bad news is that you're officially a skank whore.

The good news is that sex bots will be affordable for everyone in a few years.

Infected detected.

Didnt they recently find the cure for herpes?

Even if they did, I still wouldn't trust it for my own sake.

Dude I'm on Sup Forums on a Friday night I don't get laid or have stds

Have you ever been in a gang bang? They're fucking awesome. I would be pissed if i get some stds in one

You're obviously a retarded virgin

Its just a minor skin rash that weakens over time. You’ll be fine.

There is an insane lack of OP tits in this thread. Yet, there should be. Come on, Sup Forums. You're better than this.

Well you my good sir are a filthy degenerate. You just stay in your own clique and there will be no problems okay?

You're thinking of cancer.

their their
relax

Maybe he's right, maybe you are, everyone has their own way of thinking, no reason to talk all macho anonymously online because no one gives a shit about what either of you think aside from the people who think similarly or who think in the opposite way. Now fuck off

I'm in Houston. Ni8w I'm worried. What is your friends name?
Should I get tested?