I’ve just been put on felony probation for 5 years and can’t drink. I also can’t live without alcohol...

I’ve just been put on felony probation for 5 years and can’t drink. I also can’t live without alcohol. It’s the only thing keeping me together in this dull, futile existence. Should I just kill myself before I violate my probation by drinking? If I do, I risk 8 years in prison.

what did you do

You can find drugs a lot easier inside than out, and you won't destroy your liver

go ta aa meetings/find a new drug/exercise

Aggravated assault

How can they prove you've been drinking?

You're an alcoholic.
Find God or try the naltrexone injection.

Can you describe the circumstances?

Not OP, but an ankle monitor I'd reckon.

Ohmod.com
Take etizolam. Same boat i quit drinking with this shit and it fucks you up

Random urine/breathalyzer tests

You're a trash tier person that doesn't belong in society, you should just kill yourself

harsh bro

shop around for a doctor that will claim to a judge you are so addicted to alcohol that going cold turkey will kill you

The charges?

Alcohol leaves your system quite rapidly, read up on it. You are not gonna get tested in the night so drink at times when you know you can get away with it and it won't be in your breath/piss.

You said aggravated assault but I want the story.

It can be tested for up to 80 hours in urine

Got into an altercation outside a bar with a friend. Almost ended up strangling him. He went to the hospital and I went to jail.

If you can't go 80 hours without a drink you need medical help. Maybe you should get some? Either that or kys.

Yeah I know someone who did this. They were in a domestic assault situation. After the first time they were out on and getting tested once a week. They used this logic during that before the trial for the first thing and ended up assaulting their wife again and nearly beating her to death. The courts did not look kindly oin that. Bad advice yo

Trips checked

Thats a bs scare tactic. I was put on 5 year felony probation and made it 3 years while drinking, shooting heroin and smoking meth. After the first 6 months they dont really pay attention to you, and Ive gotten drunk the night before and gone into piss ~11 or 12 the next day.
Also, normally they put you on car testing/color testing where you call in tue day before and find out if youre testing. After that they give you a pretty long leash. But dont take my word for it, I didnt trust anyone elses advice, i felt it out for myself. If your only vice is alcohol just be smart about it and youll be fine.

>defending why an addict can continue doing drugs when said drugs have already caused problems
Real helpful member of society you are

If you have to ask Sup Forums, I think you know what the answer is. Get a belt, put it around your neck. They can’t put you in jail if you’re dead.

dude im in the same boat. i just got out of prison for three years for ddubs, 5 fucking years

They put you in prison for dubs? Shit, the world was such a better place when moot was still here ... I miss that jew faggot.

the first one was crim vehicular op, so the last two were felonys, sentenced 4 years

5 years parole

Never drink within five hours of going anywhere outside your home.

Never drink outside your home.

Drink alone, at home.

Be careful about discarding the evidence.

Never be drunk outside your home.

Get help for it OP.

Alcohol isn't like weed, it metabolizes quickly and as long as you aren't literally having a bottle of Jack Daniels the morning of your parole meeting you'll be fine.

You got probation stupid. That will teach you a lesson drunk. Its like putting a water hose on a dog in laughing at you right now.

Not drinking will be good for your aggravated assault.

Try asking this guy He's up to talk about anything.

The cashier asking for ID.

You could get away with it but they will know if you're a drunk with issues.

Yes the charges you could have beat the shit out of someone with a zelda sword and strip mall karate.

Strangling as in you don't know how to apply a proper choke?

That's why you don't go to a bar with punks.

Oh hello Salad Toss Man

come to the Philippines

>When it comes to urine tests, alcohol generally stays in urine for 12-36 hours, depending on how much was consumed, though some tests can detect the substance for up to 48 hours. The most advanced urine tests can detect a substance produced by the metabolization of alcohol for up to 80 hours after the last drink.

You probably won't know what level of test they use. Also alcoholics tend to be bad at drinking one day and stopping the next. So I suggest total abstinence if possible.

Use this time to better yourself.

Even better don't be a drunk.

do you not live in america?

too far

No. Don’t “find God.” That delusional shit will waste even more time. Grow some balls, and man up. Then start taking classes at a local college until you better yourself by helping other people. Stop being a pussy. Get your shit together, user

Kratom brah

better off drinking whiskey

Nah man, you can always kill yourself later if you get caught. There’s always a chance that you can get away with it.

Kratom can show on drug tests as opiates
Its better than alcohol degeneracy wise for sure

Get your shit together man. Killing yourself won't solve anything. If you don't enjoy life become someone who does. It is a hard thing to do but you just have to nut up and accept that some mistakes require effort to undo.

Many people report ayahuasca to help with alcoholism and general apathy; I was in a similar situation and it helped me man. It's no miracle but after one trip all that apathy and existential boredom was gone and I just didn't need alcohol anymore. If you've been drinking for a while you'll need to taper off somehow, if there is help available in your area take it.

Why can't you just stop drinking/doing drugs? Get through the bad times; it gets better the further you go. You may well come out of it a better, happier person 5 years from now.