In the inevitable historical drama about the Trump presidency

They're not going to find a hunk in Hollywood hot enough to play this man (on the right). They should probably just give up on the whole idea. Men don't come this fucking manly anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lie for 1.5 years
>get btfo in november
>get confirmed information
>still write a lying news articles
>not realizing the anger is growing

>being so manly that you're afraid of black people
You sound mad.

You forgot
>CNN at NYT at 97% profit loss for the year

I don't understand where you're getting mad from. You're probably some autist from leftypol. Don't try to interpret emotions. Just stick with what you know, like understanding economics poorly.

Australian faggot who doesn't know much about American politics, here

What's the law?

From the article

>"Arizona’s S.B. 1070 compels police to ask for papers from anyone they have a reasonable suspicion of being without status. Under this law any person of color, or anyone with a foreign accent, can be required to prove their status and be jailed—regardless of whether they are a citizen or an immigrant—until they can do so."

So, he's from Sup Forums?

Based

>Guilty until proven innocent

Based

Yeah he's so afraid of black people Don King endorses him and Shaq calls him a friend.

>white feminist woman writes stupid shit complaining about something

Shocking.

>AFRICANS GETTING COLONIZED WAS EVIL
>But please accept these brown hordes into your country even though they rape your women and break your laws
This is why liberals lost

Huh. I'm so used to liberal crying wolf that I pretty much assumed this was bullshit based on the headline alone. But that's actually a pretty fucking awful law.

That's from the article dude, they are crying wolf. They are probably mad because police are allowed to ask for I.D. and EVERYBODY and their mother has an I.D. The only people who don't are illegal. Sure you might have some homeless people, but you can tell who is an American bum and an illegal.

It's a fucking awful law, and not because of the shit it does or its trying to achieve, but because it was lobbied by Russell Pierce and the private prison sector. These dicks weren't trying to deport people but to imprison them so we'd pay the bill to them.

The law itself is facially neutral, so it's not racist in that respect, but "reasonable suspicion" as to immigration status is very difficult to apply in a way that, short of just asking random people for a proof of citizenship or legal working papers, doesn't just end up profiling Hispanics. Only way I think it could be legitimately applied is for police to check the papers of employees working at businesses which are known to regularly hire illegal immigrants.

That said, this user makes a good point that the motivations of some of the people behind the law were pretty fucking nefarious.

>enforcing the immigration laws is racist

And that's why Trump won. The dumbshit left literally calls anything they don't like the racist

I must believe you are trolling. I just outright refuse to believe someone as stupid as you could exist.

>DUDE ANYTHING THAT HURTS ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS RACIST LMAO

Keep it up, Liberals.
Looks like we'll be getting a solid 8 years of Trump, with Republican victories after that.

Source?

That's hilarious if true.

kick dirt, gomez

Can somebody please link to a quote from the ACTUAL law and not some paraphrased SJW bullshit tot make it sound more racist?

>compels police to ask for papers from anyone they have a reasonable suspicion of being without status
>reasonable suspicion

>Under this law any person of color, or anyone with a foreign accent, can be required to prove their status and be jailed
Lie. The "journalist" added that in to make it seem racist
THEY JUST CAN'T STOP LYING, CAN THEY?

From the actual fucking source:
>azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
>"The attorney general or county attorney shall not investigate complaints that are based solely on race, color or national origin."
>Command f "accent": no results found

Keep up the lies MSM, you're only making Trump stronger.

0/10.

hit the bricks, de la rosa

Still 0/10.

You're not very good at this are you?

Didn't he shit himself to get out of Vietnam?

I can't believe private prisons are still a thing. Shit I can't believe they were ever a thing, the whole concept sounds like something out of an old action movie.

Wow, it's almost like decades of not enforcing immigration laws or giving a fuck about the security of the border have brought us to a point where we have to take unpleasant steps to sort out the illegals.

Yes, yes he did.

>these are the draft dodgers that will lead our country for the next 4 years, at least

>Ali refused to go to Vietnam? what a hero!
>Nuge refused to go to nam? what a straight white male!

Ali refused as a protest. Nuge literally shit himself in fear. Besides no one rich as Ali ever gets drafter regardless of what race they are.

Both are bad. Quit putting words in peoples' mouths. that's what the left does. way to use their deceptive tactics.

DISGUSTING

I don't know why Trump keeps surrounding himself with these shady as fuck people

They both did out of fear, who the fuck wouldn't be afraid?
But Ali had an image to protect. Nuge didn't and did the smart thing and pretended to be retarded or gay.

Everyone in government is shady. There is no way around it. He just needs to keep them in line.

It certainly can't be because Trump himself is shady and untrustworthy. It definitely can't be that, no way, not that at all.

Yeah.
While the law probably didn't really specificy POCs specifically, it's obvious what they meant.

This is one of the few times where I think the SJWs are totally right to complain

it's ok user, he said he was going to drain the swamp :^)

It's okay to be afraid but a lot of other people were drafted and just went and did it. Shit John McCain didn't weasel his way out of it.

Why doesn't he just hire people outside the government then? I mean that was a big part of his own appeal, he's an outsider.

I'm Romanian and the police 100% has the right to ask for my documents when I walk down the street. If I leave my ID Card at home I can get fined, thus everyone had his ID on him.

He should have desu

You thought he was telling the truth when he was shilling?

This is not Romania

Another reason why they don't call Romania "Land of the Free."

Are you implying that it's discriminatory that the police simply asks you for your papers? Crying discrimination over this is just as dumb as being mad at cops pulling drivers over and asking for their licence and registration. If you are legit you have your papers, the cop looks at them for like a couple of seconds and then you're on your way. If you are a dumbass and have no papers or worse, start arguing with them about MUH DISCRIMINATION they fine you. Easy.

You need people who know what they're doing.
President is a representative of the citizens, he just makes the final decisions. He needs to put together a team of experts, and a plummer isn't going to be able to put a law together.
Insiders are all shady and will help each other continue to be shady. The appeal of Trump is he has no interest in political corruption because he makes more money picking his nose than he could taking a bribe from a Saudi Prince, so he can keep these shifty experts in check while making decisions to solely benefit the people that voted for him, and not for himself or other politicians like a Clinton would.

This.

Liberals take a giant dump in the bed and then complain that Conservatives washing the sheets is disrupting the order of things and we should instead spend the rest of our lives sleeping in fetid, putrid shit.

Reminds me of Japan.

Yes, he's not interest in making easy money... which is why he continues to shill out his name to any company (shady or not).

If you think he can't be bought, or won't be bought, then you're fucking dumb. The dude is as buyable as Hillary.

That rhetoric makes no sense though. Trump has no experience, which means he'll be depending on his advisors more than your typical president. Doesn't that make him more vulnerable to being influenced, not less?

>Ali refused as a protest. Nuge literally shit himself in fear.

They both did it out of fear.
Ali just had a publicist protecting his image.

>He wrote a completely fair piece of legislation that triggers SJW's.
>That makes him "shady".

See:
You're a victim of Liberal propaganda.

Man, if only someone had warned you of this.

its almost as if the people who are crossing the border from mexico are.... MEXICANS!

Why doesn't he hire outsiders with knowledge on the subject? Other successful businessmen for economics and treasury for example, shit like that. I'm not a big fan of that idea but if you're that wary of other politicians why wouldn't you do that?

I'm predisposed to be great at this purely based on the fact that my skin is white and yours is brown, hernandez

>Has $10 billion in assets
>"yes I'll take that $200,000 bribe and completely sell out my voters"
dude
He wont be bought because his price take is way too high. Politicians work with chump change compared to what he makes legitimately.

>depending on his advisors more than your typical president
Not really. Your run of the mill senator doesn't know shit about every aspect of government, or foreign shit, war, economy, etc. anymore than an ENT knows about heart surgery.
They're just representatives that say yes or no to things if depending on whether or not they stand up to what the voters want.

I think you're really overestimating Trump's integrity and really underestimating the general competency of an average politician.

>trump can't be bought
>before being neither against or for israeli, and getting shit for it initially, he magically flip-flops to their side and becomes 100% honorary jew

hmm, really makes you think

0/10 still.

So you are fucking dumb then.

He's already started to sell out his voters by backtracking on all his promises. And the dude will put his name on anything and do pretty much anything if it will make him money.

That maxican math sure is showing itself isn't it pedro

Hes ugly

>But please accept these brown hordes into your country even though they rape your women and break your laws

name 3 television or films where this happens

I cant wait for Pence to rule America while Trump shills for MAGA.

Poor white murican, not knowing the rich white folks WANT illegals in America since they work for half you pays.

NEOCONS AND NEOLIBS WON, GET FUCKED

0/10

Just because you wish something doesn't make it true, alejandro

ugh i just cant even

0/10

We back. POC BTFO

Jose/Juan

>Everyone ITT responding to literal Liberal propaganda-misinformation.

lol. He finally realized he was being trolled. What was that 10 posts to get there?

kick rocks salzar

It would have to be a spoof movie in the style of Mel Brooks. Trump would be portrayed as a plucky go-getter who slowly gets in over his head, Hillary would be cartoonishly corrupt and evil, eventually having a hilarious meltdown at the end of the movie while her assistants run away from her. Meanwhile third party candidates are a side-plot involving them trying ridiculous things to get attention. Add slapstick and puns and you've got yourself a hell of a movie.

If it's good enough for feminism it's good enough for us.

0/10