Why do Americans keep making space sci-fi movies? NASA has less money, they are falling into leftism and SJW

Why do Americans keep making space sci-fi movies? NASA has less money, they are falling into leftism and SJW...

The astronauts are also white kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m1Nrv5RTUAU
youtube.com/watch?v=XiywK5RT_0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is not funny, this is depressing.

>he fell for the state space agency meme
private corps are the future

Why would private corps invest money in something that they will not have direct return? Mars or Venus don't have diamonds.

>Why is a good thing happening? kek I don't like good things! You should hate it too!
Go to bed Macron
Life was okay, Passengers was better and the Martian was Matt Damons best Movie and was a great movie in generell.

>Matt Damons best Movie and was a great movie in generell.
Meh.. They tried to go for realism but failed since a lot of the shit is scientifically impossible.

fuck private corps.
UNSA (United Nations Space Agency) is the future.
It only depresses me that we have to wait for this to happen until the chinease realises that there space missions are total failures (there space station is going down already kek and the US to recover after Trump. Russia is near the collaps and the europeans would be in as well.

Thats why it plays in the future doesn't it?

>France
>having the gall (Gaul?) to call others nonwhite

Take a look at your rates of sickle cell anemia and reconsider your attitude

I don't give a shit.

Passengers has the best soundtrack by far. Also it's very, VERY rare to find bad movies in this genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=m1Nrv5RTUAU

>Thats why it plays in the future doesn't it?
Thats not what I mean. Some things are just generally impossible. Like growing potatoes on toxic martian soil

>implying anything the UN does ever works out

Dude, german scientists are close to create a cold fusion reactor. We have seen the most impossible scientific growth in the past 100 years compared to all million of human evolution.
Maybe there is a possibility in the future? And even if not, why not pretend it is there as shown in the movie?
Why would you ruin a outstanding movie by some, unproofeble and therefore pointless suggestions about the future?

Thats a point..

>unproofeble and therefore pointless suggestions about the future
Dont get me wrong Im not trying to ruin anything. I dont think it was a BAD movie.
But the entire 'rought realistic space scenario' where just pees on some potatoes in martian soil is impossible.

Interestellar has great soundtrack too.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiywK5RT_0Q

it's what i always wondered as well
they might conquer Mars but they won't colonize it properly, i bet

>Matt Damons best Movie
but Good Will Hunting is set in Boston

the martial soil was a pocket though
since he used human shit as fertilizer (kek) then it's """""realistic""""

the UN food & health programs are succesful as fuck, actually

I doubt any of these movies was sponsored by NASA

if anyting they are propaganda AGAINST space travel since in every one of them something fucks up and ends up killing most people

can't have a story without conflict

Really beautiful video. Too bad I was born in such primitive era.

>german scientists are close to create a cold fusion reactor
I bet you a million bucks they aren't

>Jake Gyllenhaal as Ryan Reynolds
>Literally who as Jake Gyllenhaal
>Ryan Reynolds as literally who
I hate it when Hollywood does this shit

Can't have a conflict without morals.

Diamonds are super common and aren't even worth anything. They're a commodity controlled by a cartel. Supposing we let the free market do its business, diamonds would be worth as much, if not less than other precious gems.

not necessarily true
animals have survival conflict all the time, so you can make a story of that without an actual moral or aesop

but that's not used often that i know of

Most astronauts are white.

>Interestellar
very nice
>Martian
cool and fun
>Passengers
eeh...
>Life
Terrible
>Gravity
didn't watch
>New Alien franchise
hahaha

I don't think nasa has less money

compared to the Moon Race age they have lower budget, or not?

They get a smaller percentage of the budget but that would still be the same or more than they got in the 60s. If I'm remembering correctly

because with the Challenge and Columbia exploding and the SkyLab and other projects having their plugs pulled, the rumor only keeps growing, are you sure the budget has inflation adjustment?

All the old projects are getting shut down and replaced by new projects. That's why the shuttle program was shut down, new ships are being built

none of those projects include at least colonizing the Moon
methinks making "halfway" stations than aiming straight for Mars is the best way and should have started long ago

I think that is an actual plan desu

VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT POST

what's the movie next to Life in that op pic, the one with Jake G

uh user, it's Life
the poster is horizontal (actually a banner, i guess)
Gyllenhaal and Reynolds star in Life

how embarrassing for me

hahaha. thanks bud