Stories where you fuck a mother. A friend’s, your own, I don’t care

Stories where you fuck a mother. A friend’s, your own, I don’t care.

Chick I worked with had three kids and a husband. Took her to a hotel and fucked her brains out. Nothing particularly special to share except that when she was done riding me, she got off and when she did her cunt drooled like a faucet. I’ll never forget that shit; never saw anything before or since.

*never saw anything like that

i haven't but a guy i know did. he said how he didn't get along with the woman's son at all. that how this one time he was sitting down on the floor and the boy was there and being rude, and he told him off. then the boy left, and a few seconds later he hears the boy running towards him from behind, and the boy jump kicked him.

>be me, fuck my wife. have 2 kids.
Mother fucker.

I have a story i have never told anyone

when i was 13 years old I would go hang out at my friend's house and spend the night playing video games and watching movies, we would do this every weekend.His mom was a brunette thick milf with huge breasts who wore christian clothes, dresses and such, very strict dress code, but damn her tits were massive, you could see it through her clothes, anybody want more?

Yup moar

Y E S

Don't have any stories, but this is my best friend's mom if anyone cares

You're the same guy who wants to fuck the children while someone else fucks the mother, aren't you?

You belong in jail you disgusting pedophile.

bump and yes

Yep, he's obsessed with them being mothers.

Fucked a 21 year old mom for a week when I was visiting a different state once

I have a milf fanfic I wrote if people care

I fucked my friends mom when I was 16. Dated her for four years. Married her for 6.

my bad was smoking a bowl and zoned out

Well one weekend my friend invited me over and we did the usual, skateboarded outside went swimming played video games had dinner stayed up late and went to bed. anyway fast forward to the next day, i was at my house doing chores and i remembered i left all my gameboy games in my friends room so i texted him on my flip phone asking if i could come get them...

>21 year old mom

try fucking a mid-50 year old woman when you're 20. Best part of my life so far.

my friend was babysitting his moms friends kids at that ladys house and he told me nobody was home at his house because his parents(mom and her bf,his stepdad)were out with his moms friend(who he was watching). I got angry because pokemon, and told him i could just go over there and grab the bag with my stuff through his window nobody would even see me... should i continue?

Start flirting with a milf at work, early 40s. We start fucking every few months. Tells me her daughter just had a baby. First gilf I fucked. Sucks dick like a pro.

Yes

Yes

Just finish the story you piece of shit

yeah I agree with-

Should I continue?

Just finish the story or stop wasting valuable time

Okay so my friend told me not to go to his house while nobody was there because he was a little bitch, anyway I grabbed my board and skated to his house like i usually did and went in through the alley to his back gate, it was open, I went to his window and it was open, so i went inside and grabbed my bag, and this was the moment that changed my life and my pov of everything after that point in time

and?

Do it as a greentext instead, faster to write.

Come on hurry

Bump

His bedroom door was open so i got the idea that i would steal something to eat real fast since i just skated alll the way to his house and it was hot outside and i was thirsty, so i walked down the hallway toward his kitchen, and as i was passing his moms room i glanced inside and i got on the floor and everyone started walking the dinosaur

if you're going to give half a sentence of context with every post, then don't bother.

Stop being an attention whore and tell the fucking story.

Fuck.

Could've greentexted and I might've given a mild chuckle. The two sentence posts just got annoying OP

Maybe you might stop posting this pathetic cringe every day you pedo pervert.

it isnt your fault you cant read

Really? It was shit. No suspense. 1/10

School friend Matteo's mom

Matteo's moms nips

Matteo's mom's ass & tat

She breast fed Matteo

Matteo's mom in Burnaby BC Canada

I fuck my kid’s mother every night...

didn't actually fuck, but similar
>be me, 18
>at my mate's friends party
>he was raised by single mom
>she's 32 while my mate's friend who is throwing party is 16
>the mom bought most of the alcohol for party
>she pretty clearly misses partying cos she's having a few brews with everyone
>hour passes and, as teens do, everyone gets plastered pretty early
>the mom almost as drunk as everyone else
>i'm 3 beers and 2 shots deep
>mom asks for helpers to get second keg for garage
>i help
>in garage and mom makes sexual reference about teen football like her sons friends being muscular
>laughs like shes made fool of herself and puts her arms on my shoulder as if to fall over
>get a cheeky glance down her top to see some decent cleavage
>smile and say haha yeah like a retard and pick up keg
>move keg to living room whr everyone else is
i'll continue

got any moar?

>another hour and a half passes
>the mom keeps going between me and my mate for chats and then back to her son to ask how's it going
>keeps leaning into us and gives retarded compiments about football games
>me and my mate definitely getting horny mom vibes by this point
>she asks if we could help in garage to move more keg
>i've already seen from being there b4 that there wasn't a keg
>ofc me and my friend say yes
>friend says going to toilet first
>i follow into garage
>she turns and kinda half gropes my leg and my dick and grins at me
>starts kissing me and puts my hand on her tit
>diamonds.jpg
>my mate who was in toilet comes in and sees this
>she stops and looks embarrassed
>she leaves while my mate grins at me
>end
kinda unfortunate but still funy story
my mate's friend still doesn't know as far as i know
never saw the mom again

more

er yuck, this thread. i need disinfectant.

soz, it's a bit tame. the party died out cos everyone was too drunk to do anything. was at college after that so only dorm parties, no moms.

Since I'm probably twice the age of everyone here, I've fucked lots of moms.

One had six kids. She gave great head.

Saw a married couple in their late 40s wanting a guy in his 20s to fuck the wife. Had a hotel, but tits, creampie... so I went for it.

She always texted my burner number (for such occasions) wanted to hook up again. I did about 6 months later then moved to another town.

Found out a kid in my college class was her son. I just laughed, I shouldve showed him the titty pics, but he was one of the fags who knew all the girls. I was fucking a few and didn't want to cause a riot.

Fucked Ops mom once. She was gross.

Spent a whole night fucking a 19 y/o slut like seven or eight times. I had built up a hell of an endurance from jacking off to much for about a week so each round was about an hour long, came inside her every time.

Night of my life.

>"bugs bunny"!!?

47 year old ex gymnast from the form Soviet Union. Amazing body for her age. Thin with a great medium sized set of tits. Tells me she hasn't had sex for 7 years since she divorced her husband. Go over to her place after work. Amazing sex.

My wife had three kids and I fucked her. Does that tiddle your winks?

I think it counts.