"Fictional" characters who remind you of yourself

"Fictional" characters who remind you of yourself.

So you're a whiny boy?

No, just a misunderstood badass. Who, admittedly, has trouble expression emotions.

i cant find a pic but im definitely gonna go with the riddler by jared leto, this guys a real sycho

This poor bastard

So a virgin as well?

aka autistic

No and no.

I was the autistic smart kid in school

>taking the bait
summer sure has come early

So did your daddy issues start when he made you wear a dress and sit on his friend's laps during poker night, or was there tension before that?

fucking black slaves & growing marijuana

>this

Kinda antisocial awesome dude.

This didn't happen to me, but your ability to detail it so eloquently makes me curious that it may have to you.

Literally me.

>pic related

That's the definition of autistic

Are you fucking 12?

29 Next Saturday, actually.

You were dropped on your head as a child but have retard strength now?

you a bad fan art of a shit manga?

Come to my school and say that to my face. No one understands.

>29
>Kylo Ren reminds me of me

My sides!

>me

Pssshh what? You're not half the otaku I am sempai.

What?

Carrot Ironfounderson isn’t that far off.

I tried my best to view him as a badass. But after The Last SJW he just feels like a "disney" badass. No darker than someone out of Beauty and the Beast. Vader had no remorse killing anyone. And did it as natural as breathing. Palpatine even darker. But Snoke was like something out of Wicked the music or some shit. It's a fucking sjw kids show now.

Holy shit dude, you just made me actually literally cringe. I know it's all the rage on here to call anons beta and cuck and whatever other flavor of the month slam, but i seriously have little doubt that youre the type that takes photos of yourself in the backyard showing off your newly acquired ninja weapon ordered online.

He was just misunderstood. As are all true 'villains.'
>Darth Vader literally did nothing wrong.

I actually bought a Kylo hoodie from Hot Topic the other day. Looking forward to wearing it next week.

so, u r a edgy boi?

You could say that.

Obviously jelous you didn't have sick ninja stars as a kid. I bet you didn't even have a Bo staff.

Burly boi

Underrated post

>me too bro

Dubs of truth

Me all the way

>sarcastic
>distrustful of new technology
>older and less adventurous than my friends

lol fuck off CJ

Everyday is a war for me

easy

Dammit Jim, I’m a shut-in, not a IT guy!

Long John Silver

I had two. You're a successful troll, though; you got that other user pretty easily.

Workaholic. Often alone.

>hey. dumbs go in shit, look at this!!!