i dont know what that is but it looks awesome

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g9at69fnGrc

this is for the GenXers among us

youtube.com/watch?v=bACKLW19XdE

flintstones chewable morphine

those were the days

Damn and I thought I was /oldfag/

is that mother fucking RC PRO AM?!

oh sure, it LOOKS like a cool game, but believe me it's the biggest pile of shit I have ever played.

It is indeed
Never did beat that damn game

It looks badass man

t.retarded filterolio

Kek just noticed that. That isn't actually a screen shot I took. I only play on original hardware.

Nice

It's bread.

Kek I had a folder of hers... Didn't even care it looked girly the art was so neat

Tf? First I've seen of this

>when I became an environmentalist

Looks delicious

I remember those commercials.
First time i saw them i was curious.
Second time: i was annoyed
Every time after that: "jesus christ that shit is lame as fuck. I wish i had an snes so i could be doing something more fun/productive... Like playing final fantasy, or zelda, or brain lord, or even god damned tetris.

mah nigger

Now I have the theme stuck in my head

bump for good thread

You'd better be ware...

This was a fun game.

Favorite nes game?

Always loved Final Fantasy/Dragon Warrior, those had to be my favorite. Was pretty young when I first started playing them.. maybe 5 or 6? I'm almost 32 now.. Zelda and Adventure of Link, I liked the latter a lot. Double Dragon. Shit there are so many that I enjoyed equally, it's hard to pick a favorite. Oh, Willow is up there, too. River City Ransom. Legacy of the Wizard and Faxanadu.

Rip thread

ohgoD IVE HAD THOSE

I've never played og final fantasy nor dragon warrior but have both on a multi cart. Which should I play first
>Double Dragon
Patrician taste my friend. Some of my favorite vidya tunes of all time. Actually just beat it for the first time a couple months ago. Here's a pretty solid metal tribute to the game
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JG7Jt4y6G_Q

I can smell and taste them from the picture alone.

Original FF is ten times better than Dragon Warrior but they're both great. DW can feel pretty intense sometimes. Go for FF first.

Yeah DD was great.
Here's a useless but fun fact. I almost never used the Game Genie for my NES but I wanted to check it out for DD. I believe I remember they had a code for infinite lives but didn't have one where you don't take damage, so the levels were still pretty difficult. Anyway, I was putting in random letters/codes on the Game Genie screen for a couple hours and writing them down on paper just in case, and I ended up with one that glitched out the game where the enemies would walk up to you, but stand still in front and never attack. The only downfall is the game froze on the last level, at the same spot, every single time. So it was still unbeatable for me. Since I was so young, it was one of my proudest times in regards to NES and GG. Still got it written down with pen under the DD section of my GG book.